Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Fusion Updates (PLEASE READ!!!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Fusion Updates (PLEASE READ!!!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Fusion Updates (PLEASE READ!!!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Fusion Updates (PLEASE READ!!!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Fusion Updates (PLEASE READ!!!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

» A Challenge From the Black
Fusion Updates (PLEASE READ!!!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 9:26 pm by Jason Spade

» Un viejo enemiga regresa
Fusion Updates (PLEASE READ!!!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2024 3:13 pm by Jason Spade

» Una súplica de ayuda
Fusion Updates (PLEASE READ!!!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2024 9:33 pm by Jason Spade

» The Price of Love
Fusion Updates (PLEASE READ!!!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2024 3:23 pm by krzy

» Best Friends, Pals, Buddies! AMMITTTTTYYYY!
Fusion Updates (PLEASE READ!!!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2024 11:18 am by Master Ogon

Fusion Updates (PLEASE READ!!!)

+10
SonOfAnarchy91
Tim
DynamicWrestler
Alveuss
Miztacular
Maurie
Austin
zquet
Borton
Mr. Dashing
14 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Fusion Updates (PLEASE READ!!!) - Page 5 Empty Re: Fusion Updates (PLEASE READ!!!)

Post by krzy Sat Feb 13, 2016 1:13 pm

let's limit everyone to 1 caw

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Fusion Updates (PLEASE READ!!!) - Page 5 Empty Re: Fusion Updates (PLEASE READ!!!)

Post by Alveuss Sat Feb 13, 2016 1:14 pm

Let's stop being difficult for the sake of being difficult.

Jacob Ziegler - 1x Undisputed Champion, 2x Anarchy Champion, 1x Tag Team Champions (w/ Hayden), 1x Mr Money in the Bank

2017 Newcomer of the Year, 2019 Superstar of the Year, 2019 Feud of the Year, Joint most eliminations in a Royal Rumble match

Misc. - 1x Women's Intercontinental Champion (Riley Dixon), 1x Miss Money in the Bank (Riley Dixon), 1x Light Heavyweight Champion (Rubik)
Alveuss
Alveuss
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Sat Feb 13, 2016 1:15 pm

Miztacular wrote:Feel like I keep suggesting prime moderators but he just turns me down.
Gent's not a prime moderator at all, and he's all you've suggested.

I don't need any moderators, I enjoy posting the cards and keeping up the site, would just be easier on me to post one card a week instead of two.
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Sat Feb 13, 2016 1:15 pm

Feel like I said Krzy at least 15 times over the last 5 months.

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by Alveuss Sat Feb 13, 2016 1:17 pm

You enjoy doing it but you'd rather not do it? Wanna rethink that one?

Jacob Ziegler - 1x Undisputed Champion, 2x Anarchy Champion, 1x Tag Team Champions (w/ Hayden), 1x Mr Money in the Bank

2017 Newcomer of the Year, 2019 Superstar of the Year, 2019 Feud of the Year, Joint most eliminations in a Royal Rumble match

Misc. - 1x Women's Intercontinental Champion (Riley Dixon), 1x Miss Money in the Bank (Riley Dixon), 1x Light Heavyweight Champion (Rubik)
Alveuss
Alveuss
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Sat Feb 13, 2016 1:17 pm

> Krzy was mod for months and asked to be taken off

GG
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Sat Feb 13, 2016 1:18 pm

that was before you changed
i'd literally do anything for you now

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Sat Feb 13, 2016 1:19 pm

I mean, Gent is prime. </3 He'd actually deal with racism tho.
I'd give Borton a rub if he didn't hate me</3

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Sat Feb 13, 2016 1:19 pm

Alveuss wrote:You enjoy doing it but you'd rather not do it? Wanna rethink that one?

Pls read over the post again, I said I like doing it just not so frequently. Like Cop likes a good chicken but only on Sundays.
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alveuss Sat Feb 13, 2016 1:20 pm

Heeeyy, have you met Tim?

Alveuss
Alveuss
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Sat Feb 13, 2016 1:21 pm

Mr. Dashing wrote:
Alveuss wrote:You enjoy doing it but you'd rather not do it? Wanna rethink that one?

Pls read over the post again, I said I like doing it just not so frequently. Like Cop likes a good chicken but only on Sundays.

And like a good mayo sandwich which is preferred in the morning mid afternoon.
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Slapstick

https://www.youtube.com/us0byanese

Back to top Go down

Post by Alveuss Sat Feb 13, 2016 1:21 pm

Mr. Dashing wrote:

Then you do one and utilize the people who are trying to make it easier for you. It's really not difficult at all.

Alveuss
Alveuss
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next