Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Trust Crimes Of Passion
NXT Promo Center Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
NXT Promo Center Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
NXT Promo Center Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
NXT Promo Center Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
NXT Promo Center Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

» A Challenge From the Black
NXT Promo Center Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 9:26 pm by Jason Spade

» Un viejo enemiga regresa
NXT Promo Center Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2024 3:13 pm by Jason Spade

» Una súplica de ayuda
NXT Promo Center Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2024 9:33 pm by Jason Spade

» The Price of Love
NXT Promo Center Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2024 3:23 pm by krzy

» Best Friends, Pals, Buddies! AMMITTTTTYYYY!
NXT Promo Center Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2024 11:18 am by Master Ogon

NXT Promo Center

+11
KingWolf
krzy
Miztacular
DieCobros
DynamicWrestler
Zak
Twyztad
edgy shitbag
RiftedEnergy
Mr. Dashing
SonOfAnarchy91
15 posters

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next

Go down

NXT Promo Center Empty NXT Promo Center

Post by SonOfAnarchy91 Fri May 01, 2015 7:11 pm

The superstars of tomorrow are born, who will be the next big thing!?

NXT Promo Center WWE-NXT-Ring-750x340-1414149413

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Chimichanga...

Back to top Go down

NXT Promo Center Empty Re: NXT Promo Center

Post by Miztacular Sat May 02, 2015 3:05 am

Sullivan's entrance them plays and he walks down to the ring to open up the next episode of NXT. He enters the ring, and soaks in the feel of the crowd, a feeling he has not had since the fatal four way match at wrestlemania.

Sullivan:
Welcome.... To NXT!!!
People people people, I don't want you thinking NXT is any worse than Monday Night RAW. Because it ain't, in fact, it's better, why? Simple, I'm here, not there, you see, when you have as much money, as much cash, as I have, you just have this huge star presence simply because of alllll this money.

Sullivan pulls a wad of cash from his pockets and throws it into the air, money falling all over the ring and ringside.

Sullivan: Which brings me to another question. Why? When I have all this money? All this star presence, was I not on the first ever NXT? I am the biggest damn draw NXT has, because I'm the biggest name on the brand. The other guys are all new, sure there's the nice guys and the British bruisers, but.... They don't have all this dolla'.

Tonight, I'll be in a battle royal for a shot at the NXT title at the first ppv. But, I ask myself, why compete for the title when I could just buy it? I have more than enough cash to do so, but alas. I'll give the fans what they want to see.

ALL THIS MONEY!

Sullivan drops the mic and takes out more money from his pocket and starts throwing it int the crowd, the crowd are going absolutely wild

Last edited by Miztacular on Sat May 02, 2015 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by SonOfAnarchy91 Sat May 02, 2015 1:34 pm

The camera pans around what looks like a boiler room to reveal The Serpent King sitting onn a throne of skulls with snakes all around him:

The Serpent King: So here we... NXT... You see the fans chant and cheering for their favoritessss, but none of that matters to me... Whats matters to me is Justiccce... Justice... You stole from me. You stole a victory from me last week stealing a win from the Snake Pit... Tonight I exxxtract my revenge Justicccccce. You will feel the wrath of The Serpent King. hsssssssss
*the camera cuts to black.*

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Chimichanga...

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Sat May 02, 2015 8:59 pm

Sullivan strolls down the ramp, going from side to side, giving money to the audience, happy after winning his chance to be in the fatal four way for the NXT title. He climbs in the ring, makes it rain money over himself and then proceeds to gesture for a mic

Sullivan:
Aaaaaand as I said! As I predicted! I came out of my match victorious. Happy Florida? I am destined to be the next NXT champion.... You see. Money, has power. Money gets you places. People say money can't buy happiness. Well, no It can't, you can't buy an emotion, emotions are affected by the events around you, such as my title match, which makes me happy, therefore, in-directly, money does by happiness. So. Have some more money Florida!!!!!

Sullivan throws several wads of cash around the arena. The crowd cheer!

Sullivan:
Next week on NXT, I'd like to issue an open challenge. To see if anyone can match the future NXT champion, put their pride on the line against my money. I assure, you, money is worth much more than anyone's petty pride. Money makes the world go round.
Say it with me Florida!!!
"All.. About the money, All.. About the money, All.. About the money"

The crowd chant alongside Sullivan, only for the lights to go dim and the tron to light up. The British Bruisers appear in the tron.

Griffin:
Yo yo yo yo. Don't mean to interrupt you out here my main man, but I gotta tell ya, and, I gotta tell da whoole damn universe that we'll be taking dem titles from the ascension and they won't have no say in the outcome, you got dat universe!

Griffin passes the microphone over to Franko

Franko:
Cheers Guvna'. You see good sire. We, the British Bruisers, the United Kingdom, are the next big thing in NXT, that is all I have to say on this pressing matter. Sit down and know your role people of the universe. You're too low class for my time.

Franko passes the mic back to Griffin, but  before he can get another word in, Sullivan starts talking

Woah Woah, chill guys, these fans give us our precious dolla' don't go pushing them away, money is life. Someone in the back, cut the tron, please.

Griffin:
Da hell m---

The tron video is cut off leaving Sullivan alone with the fans.

Sullivan:
That's how we do it peeps, now as long as you keep bringin' me my money, I'll keep working to entertain ya'll. The moment that money stops coming in. Eh, fuck it.

The lights go off and Sullivans theme plays for a minute while the lights off.

Sullivan:
No Money, no party.

The lights come back on, the crowd seem excited for NXT!

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Sun May 03, 2015 4:49 am

As a video begins to play, a man can be heard yelling in Spanish, clearly upset over something.

¿Estas dos perras piensan ellos son el futuro de este compañía? ¡Ja! ¿Y la manera estos payasos—no me refiero a Bozo, aunque él es loco—pero la manera ellos ganaron la lucha?  Man, that was some of that ol’ bullsh—

A locker door slams shut, and the cameraman enters the room to reveal The R ‘n’ L Express getting ready to pack up their things for the night. Larry is the one pacing back and forth, fuming over the way the match with The United Kingdom went down. Meanwhile, Rick is calmly undoing his wrist tape, while Larry continues ranting behind him.

So we come in here looking to play by the rules and all that, but apparently the only rule here is win by any means necessary even if it makes you look like a complete asshat! ¿Así, todas las personas del reino unido son las peor pe en la planeta?

Rick chuckles and looks up at Larry.

Easy there, Larry. Easy. Let’s not judge an entire country by the actions of these guys. Everyone with a pair of working eyes saw how desperate they were to win the match  and that will only work in our favor going forward. The more the crowd sympathizes with our plight, the louder they’ll cheer and the harder it will be for management to deny us any opportunity.

Larry stops to ponder the idea, but then he’s off and pacing again.

You know what else is going to be loud? The sound of their bones breaking the next time we get our hands on them! ¿Sus cara? ¡Rota! ¿Sus brazos? ¡Rota!
¿Sus costillas? ¡Rota! ¿Sus sueños? ¡Rota! Toda…¡Rota! ¡Rota! ¡Rota! But I’ll save the legs for you, amigo. I want to hear them scream for mercy!

Rick looks up at Larry who’s stopped moving and is smiling at the thought of literally breaking every bone in The United Kingdom’s bodies.

Well, I don’t know if I’ll purposefully break it, but just for you I’ll make sure that next time I get the kneebar locked in I’ll wrench it extra hard. Maybe that way he’ll tap even quicker.  

Larry shakes his head violently.

Or maybe his partner will come flying into the ring más rápido  to save his sorry ass.

Now, wait a second, I remember saving you from a few close calls myself.

Rick smiles as he says that, teasing Larry a bit.

I wouldn’t call that the same thing. What we were doing is smart tag teaming. You were just helping me save my strength so I could keep mopping the floor with them. And you know I would have returned the favor if I wasn’t jumped before I even got in the ring.

I know, I know…

The ref didn’t even start counting. Next time I’ll attack him before he even makes it out from backstage!

That’s not gonna prove that we’re the better team. They may be getting a title shot before us, but all that means is that we’ll just have to wait a little longer for our turn. We tear our hair out over this one match and we won’t make it another week.

And I know how much you love your hair.

It’s the ladies that love it. I just give them what they want.

Well I want to be the NXT tag team champions and I don’t care if we have to go through the United Kingdom or Ascension to do it. Una día los campeonatos será la propiedad del R ‘n’ L Express.

How about we talk about that over dinner, huh? Let’s see what passes for food in these parts.

Rick grabs Larry’s bag and tosses it to him before picking up his own. The two then begin heading for the door.

You’re paying though right? You were the one who got pinned after all. Justo es justo.

Rick laughs and pats Larry on the back which turns into a playful shove out the door. The two can be heard chatting as they walk down the hallway before the screen fades to black.
[/b]

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Sun May 03, 2015 8:11 am

The camera is zoomed in on a figure, walking through the lockeroom, pushing superstars and backstage workers out of the way as he walks past. He continues walking towards the camera. He stops, the camera zooms out to see the full body of this figure. It's American Justice.

Justice:
You....
You think I..Stole your win...
It's called... Doing whats right.
But... To my surprise... You were foolish enough to want a singles match.
I gave you that match.... And of course....You fell to the Torture Rack....
But...You then..Shake my hand?
I...Do not need your respect... I need no mans respect..

American Justice uppercuts the camera man, picks up the camera, and points it towards his face.

Justice:
I'm not here...For any titles.
I'm here...To cause havoc.
It's the American Way..

Justice drops the camera and walks off, again, pushing anyone still in his way as he walks towards the lockeroom.

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Mon May 04, 2015 11:27 am

Renee Young
Ladies and gentleman, joining me at this time is-

Episode three of NXT is rolling on when Walker Bolek snatches the microphone from Mrs. Young, he breaths heavily into it, checking Renee out from head to toe.

Walker
DAMN . . . You, you are just flawless, honey! Hmm, what I'd do to you-

Young steps back from Bolek, a disgusted look on her face. Walker seems offended as he straightens himself out, now glaring into the camera.

Walker
Hmm, I've not been doing so well in NXT these past few weeks . . . But last week, that battle royal- the wrong man won! You see, it should be I who main events Takeover! It's what all of the ladies want, right Renee??? Haha, hmm, but instead we're getting this ghastly sight, Thomas Sullivan! Ugh, all of the money in the world can't change that face, babe! Look, I'm not only INCREDIBLY good looking, I mean, come on . . . But I'm also the best when it comes to in ring competition . . . I was robbed last week of an NXT championship match. So, GM, whoever you are, I'm sure you're just hiding your face because of how GROTESQUE it is . . . I want a match on next weeks show, Thomas Sullivan and I one on one. I'll prove to you and the NXT universe who's really a main event STAR!!!

Walker looks over at Young, kindly handing her microphone back to her. He then blows her a long, sexual kiss . . .

Walker
KISSES!!!

Bludgeon

1x Mr. Money in The Bank, 2x World Heavyweight Champion, 1x United States champion, 2x CMV World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV International champion, 1x CMV Unified World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV Anarchy champion, KING of the RING 2019, former Supremacy general manager, Glammy award for Feud of the Year, Glammy award for Tag Team of the Year (W/Borton), 2x Glammy Award for Heel of the Year
Xander Slate
HOW WAS HE NOT A WORLD CHAMPION!?
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Sat May 09, 2015 4:27 pm

Straight after Sullivans match with Walker Bolek he goes to the corner and gestures for a mic which Justin Roberts gives him, just as Bolek is about to go backstage from the top of the ramp

Sullivan:
Cut the music, hey, cut the music, for gods sake and all the money in the world, stop the damn music.

Mr Bolek, stop where you are, last week on NXT you said you were better, but, even worse, you took a hit on my face. This moneymaker, is the nicest thing in sports entertainment. Money isn't required for me to look this good, it's all natural.

Although, on that note, you're going to need some money to sort out that face after that elbow you took to the face, a million dollar elbow if you will. In fact Bolek, have some money, I'm sure your bank account can't quite cover the facial repair that you'll require. Though, I doubt not even my bank account could support that face.

But anyway, lets move on to things that actually matter. Like money, except, it's not as important as money, it's the NXT title. This Sunday I will compete in a fatal four way match with three peasants. Three money-less tools and I will come out on top, they will be buried alive by all of my money. I, only I, will walk out with the NXT title.

You guys, the universe. Will be aroused by my skill, my persistence, my intelligence and you will continue to blindly give me money through tickets and merch due to my unique charisma. The more money you give me, the more I'll acknowledge you peasants.

Thank you the masses!

Hayden steps out of the ring, walks up to Bolek, pats him on the back, and hands a wad of money to him and walks up the ramp

Sullivan:
Remember people, no money, no party.

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Sat May 09, 2015 4:57 pm

A room, a chair, someone is seated in that chair, but it's too dark to see WHO.

???
Justice . . . I've been watching you . . . You think you're unstoppable. But I can stop you. Because that's what I do, it's MY job. I've been paid to lay your career to rest, and so I shall. I'm coming, soon . . . So enjoy what little you have for as long as you can.

A small light, faint, weak, shines in front of the camera, a small half of the man's face now visible, but he's still unknown. He cracks what looks like a smirk . . .

???
I will show you no Mercy, for that's my given right.

#PaidToKill

Bludgeon

1x Mr. Money in The Bank, 2x World Heavyweight Champion, 1x United States champion, 2x CMV World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV International champion, 1x CMV Unified World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV Anarchy champion, KING of the RING 2019, former Supremacy general manager, Glammy award for Feud of the Year, Glammy award for Tag Team of the Year (W/Borton), 2x Glammy Award for Heel of the Year
Xander Slate
HOW WAS HE NOT A WORLD CHAMPION!?
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RiftedEnergy Sat May 09, 2015 5:49 pm

A glimpse of Steve BliZZard is shown as he's making his way back to his locker. He's shaking his head slowly, probably in disbelief as he won his first match vs that behemoth, that monster... he must have been 8 feet tall, and stacked...
He goes to open the door and notices a note hanging.

"Winter is coming..."

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Sun May 10, 2015 5:40 pm

After another crushing tag team defeat, The R ‘n’ Express are seen packing their things into a car, ready to head out on the road and onto the next show. As usual, Larry is the one wearing his heart on his sleeve, swearing under his breath while Rick remains cool, calm and collected, although even he has to be concerned that things haven’t gone as smoothly for the duo as he would have liked. As the camera man approaches, Larry can be heard more clearly.

¡Mi mano estaba debajo de la cuerda! How could he have not seen it, Rick? If it was any other team I bet the ref would have stopped counted.

Larry throws his bag into the trunk of the car, and it looks as though he’s not pleased with its positioning and so he starts kicking it to get into position. Rick shakes his head and sets the bag properly into the car.

Who knows, Larry? Maybe his vision was a little blurred after you drove his head into the mat.

Larry snorts in response to that.

The masked coward is the one who got out of the way instead of taking the move like a man. No fue mi culpa.

Larry goes to kick the bag in the car again and Rick fakes slamming the trunk door shut and Larry jumps back.

Tonight was a setback, sure. But we still main evented and that means we must be on the right track. We knew it wasn’t going to be an easy road to the top, nights like this are just part of the journey. We let ourselves get rattled like this and we might as well call it quits and retire.

Rick closes the trunk and turns to look at Larry who seems to seriously be considering the thoughts.

Retire to an island somewhere tropical so we can spend our days relaxing at the beach. ¿ Con hermosas chicas jóvenes?

Rick laughs.

There’s the Larry I know and love. Good to see your head’s in the right place.

You might have been joking, but we should seriously consider it. At this rate we’re never even gonna sniff those tag titles.

I can’t guarantee that we’ll win them, but I promise you that if we keep working that much harder than every other team then we will get our shots and if you fight as hard as I know you can then we just may pull it off. This is what we dreamed of, Larry: me and you standing tall and proud as champions in one of the best companies out there. We shine bright enough in developmental and soon enough the big shots on the main roster won’t be able to ignore us.

I hate how you can be so chill all the time.

Really? When you responded to my dating profile you said that was your favorite quality.

I might just tell Mrs. Rick that you just came on to me.

The two share a laugh, when a wicked glint appears in Rick’s eyes.

Care to make things interesting?

Larry casts a curious glance in Rick’s direction.

Estoy escuchando…

If we win the tag titles, you have to cut your hair.

¡Estás loco! How can you even say that? You know what happened to Samson. How could you—

Larry pauses for a second and a smirk slowly crawls onto his face.

Deal.

The two shake hands and Larry heads over to the passenger’s side of the car, but Rick whistles to get his attention then he tosses his tag partner the keys.

Since you’re the one who got pinned, and since I’m not particularly hungry, you can drive to the next city while I catch a quick nap.

Rick slips into the passenger seat while Larry open the driver’s side door.

By the time we get there the pay per view will be over.

He closes the door, and the screen fades to black as the car engine starts up.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by edgy shitbag Sun May 17, 2015 5:47 am

Camera man walks slowly towards the locker room.  He aims at a door that says X-Gen.  The camera man creeps to the door and slowly slides it open to reavel X-Gen planning...always scheming.  The group knows what they are doing and they are secretive of every move. We can see the backside of Duo Maxwell. You can see his mask raised and resting on his head.  hHh begins to speak.

So you think he can be a part of the team?

Duo answers the former champ his voice obviously not muffled by the mask as it usually is.

Look, this kid kicked my ass Hunter.  He embarrassed me out there. No doubt in my mind that He is the real deal.  He may even be the future.

As he finishes his sentence Maxwell looks to Omega trying not to anger the phenom with his words.  Omega isn't phased and pipes up to give his input

I don't see a reason why he shouldn't be part of Legacy

Omega looks to Sushi who seems to be in deep thought

The kid has moves, and like Duo said, I can see him being the future. You got my vote for him.

H notices the camera peering into their meeting which alerts the rest of the team.  Duo brings his mask over his face and as he turns, X and Z also face the door.  They walk towards the camera man in unison but before the camera can pull away Omega kicks the door damaging the camera and cutting the feed.

edgy shitbag
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next