Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Execution of Rule 1: No Racism - And it's Results - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Execution of Rule 1: No Racism - And it's Results - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Execution of Rule 1: No Racism - And it's Results - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Execution of Rule 1: No Racism - And it's Results - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Execution of Rule 1: No Racism - And it's Results - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

» A Challenge From the Black
Execution of Rule 1: No Racism - And it's Results - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 9:26 pm by Jason Spade

» Un viejo enemiga regresa
Execution of Rule 1: No Racism - And it's Results - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2024 3:13 pm by Jason Spade

» Una súplica de ayuda
Execution of Rule 1: No Racism - And it's Results - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2024 9:33 pm by Jason Spade

» The Price of Love
Execution of Rule 1: No Racism - And it's Results - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2024 3:23 pm by krzy

» Best Friends, Pals, Buddies! AMMITTTTTYYYY!
Execution of Rule 1: No Racism - And it's Results - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2024 11:18 am by Master Ogon

Execution of Rule 1: No Racism - And it's Results

+6
C9 Suntan
Batman
Maurie
Topher Mod
krzy
Tim
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Execution of Rule 1: No Racism - And it's Results - Page 2 Empty Re: Execution of Rule 1: No Racism - And it's Results

Post by Topher Mod Sat Sep 29, 2018 4:15 pm

but tbh Tim.... you say you want CMV to be better but when Echo made a joke about me, and then i replied back to Echo as we always do... (ITS A JOKE).... Why did you feel the need to get on my case and say i need to respect his/your nation.... Why make it into something then blame me for instigating it.

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

Execution of Rule 1: No Racism - And it's Results - Page 2 Empty Re: Execution of Rule 1: No Racism - And it's Results

Post by Tim Sat Sep 29, 2018 4:19 pm

I don't fucking know. I worry about the guy, alright.
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Slapstick

https://www.youtube.com/us0byanese

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Mod Sat Sep 29, 2018 4:20 pm

Tim wrote:I don't fucking know. I worry about the guy, alright.

fair enough, but i wasn't having a go at him or America.... Me and Echo take piss out of each every time where on stream together it's what we do.... It's banter, or is it lol.

anyhoo hope its all good now

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Alveuss Sat Sep 29, 2018 4:52 pm

That's nice now kiss and make up and quit arguing in streams ty

Jacob Ziegler - 1x Undisputed Champion, 2x Anarchy Champion, 1x Tag Team Champions (w/ Hayden), 1x Mr Money in the Bank

2017 Newcomer of the Year, 2019 Superstar of the Year, 2019 Feud of the Year, Joint most eliminations in a Royal Rumble match

Misc. - 1x Women's Intercontinental Champion (Riley Dixon), 1x Miss Money in the Bank (Riley Dixon), 1x Light Heavyweight Champion (Rubik)
Alveuss
Alveuss
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Sat Sep 29, 2018 4:54 pm

Tim wrote:[

And I'll make another promise. I'll will put my activity on this site on the line. If we feel someone needs to be banned and it's not carried out for any reason. And the rules are not upheld? I'm leaving. I'm dropping all my caws, all my work on this site. And I'll find something else to do on the days these guys stream. I don't want to do that. I love both Hayden and Dashing and most everyone on this site and I don't wanna leave. But if we're not gonna be consistent. And I'm gonna be made to look a fool? Then I don't wanna be here. It's a bitch thing to do but I gotta do what I gotta do to make CMV a place anyone would wanna join.

this is some sanctimonious nonsense.

if a black guy saying LoneWolf within the context of this thread is racist and banworthy then i just

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alveuss Sat Sep 29, 2018 4:57 pm

Can you do your job, stop arguing it and lock this thread please. Like has been stated multiple times now it's the same rule for everyone, the word is banned. The fact that you're black is irrelevant here.

Jacob Ziegler - 1x Undisputed Champion, 2x Anarchy Champion, 1x Tag Team Champions (w/ Hayden), 1x Mr Money in the Bank

2017 Newcomer of the Year, 2019 Superstar of the Year, 2019 Feud of the Year, Joint most eliminations in a Royal Rumble match

Misc. - 1x Women's Intercontinental Champion (Riley Dixon), 1x Miss Money in the Bank (Riley Dixon), 1x Light Heavyweight Champion (Rubik)
Alveuss
Alveuss
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Solaris Arc Sat Sep 29, 2018 5:27 pm

I didnt even know what was going down. I saw a promo and skimmed it and I was way too damn tired to read.

I'll keep an eye out more on this type of behaviour. Y'all are good people, so I'm sure you guys can do better than the man in question.

But I can't waste my work hours on this right now. Gotta make some chaching.

Last thing, Be civil and be friendly. This community has always been about fun but a lot of us have taken it far too seriously now.

ACHIEVEMENTS
Josh Wolf:
CMV Global Champion (1x)
CMV Alpha World Champion (1x)
CMV United States Champion (1x)
CMV World Tag Team Champion (1x)
Inaugural Rising Star Champion (2x)

Harvey Hastings:
CMV Undisputed World Champion (1x)
US Champion (2x)

Amy Winters:
Women's IC Champion (2x)
Solaris Arc
Solaris Arc
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2