Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Farewell Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Farewell Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Farewell Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Farewell Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Farewell Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

» A Challenge From the Black
Farewell Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 9:26 pm by Jason Spade

» Un viejo enemiga regresa
Farewell Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2024 3:13 pm by Jason Spade

» Una súplica de ayuda
Farewell Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2024 9:33 pm by Jason Spade

» The Price of Love
Farewell Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2024 3:23 pm by krzy

» Best Friends, Pals, Buddies! AMMITTTTTYYYY!
Farewell Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2024 11:18 am by Master Ogon

Farewell

Go down

Farewell Empty Farewell

Post by HellishxHades Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:43 pm

As Tyson finishes playing his air guitar, he jumps down and looks over at Suraci who is sitting over in the corner, his face buried in his hands. Tyson looks over at the sound guy, and asks for two microphones. He sticks one in the back of his pants and the other in his hands.

Tyson Cage:
Suraci… I don't want this to be how our story end. I don't want to walk up the ramp for the last time with us still not on good terms. Because I poured my heart and soul in this ring for not just for me, but for you as well. I know you think I'm too egotistical, and you don't trust me. But, while you’re still here, and I can still talk to you in front of all of these people, I want to tell you. I am sorry. I am sorry for everything. I'm sorry for costing us the Tag Titles, I'm sorry for ending your career, Hell I'm sorry for all the times I didn't put a dollar into the jar. I know you can't forgive me for everything, but I hope that tonight we can start to work on us becoming friends again.

Tyson reaches down toward Suraci who doesn't grab his hand. Tyson lowers himself and is eye with Suraci, still offering his hand almost as if he is looking for a tag.

Suraci stares at Tyson who has watery eyes.

The crowd is buzzing now, hoping beyond all hope and against their better judgment for these two to finally find peace. Suraci rolls out of the ring instead. You can feel the building deflate as thousands of pairs of eyes watch the masked man walk over to the time keeper’s area to grab his own microphone despite Cage already having two. Suraci leans against the barricade taking a few extra seconds to compose his thoughts, to unscramble his emotions so that he can say a coherent sentence, to look at Cage, in person, perhaps for the last time. He pulls down his mask, revealing a truly awful design shaved into his beard. The likes of which would make even Cage slap his barber.

Suraci:
So this is the part where you get the fairytale ending, huh? The part where the slate’s wiped clean, your guilt is absolved, your conscience is wiped clean and you can finally get a full night’s sleep. Let me make something clear to you, Tyson.

He rolls into the ring. Now the only thing between the Bickering Duo is the tension, the animosity which fueled their namesake.

I’m the one who’s sorry. I was betrayed once, and, from that moment on, I could only see his face when I looked at you. That wasn’t fair to you--to never give you a fair shake. Maybe things would have played out differently, or maybe we would have found our way back to this point regardless.

He lowers his microphone, and Cage says “I’m sorry” to which Suraci responds, “No, I’m sorry.” They go back and forth like this, fracturing again when they looked so close to finding some semblance, or at the very least--their version of, peace.

Finally, Suraci turns to walk away when Tyson turns him around and they embrace in a hug. The two exit the ring and walked up the ramp still in a side hug. When they reach the top of the stage, both Tyson and Suraci take a bow. Before heading into the backstage area one last time as a Duo.

George King - NGW Championship 2x - Final NGW Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) - European Championship - Final Television Championship - First Internet Championship - CMV Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) / Champion of Champion / CMV Undisputed World Championship
Tyson Cage - Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Bickering Duo)/Anarchy Championship 2x
Caleb Reed: Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Anarchists)
Jon Reed: Anarchy Championship
HellishxHades
HellishxHades
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down