Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Trash Pandas
I Live For This Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
I Live For This Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
I Live For This Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
I Live For This Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
I Live For This Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
I Live For This Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
I Live For This Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
I Live For This Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
I Live For This Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

» A Challenge From the Black
I Live For This Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 9:26 pm by Jason Spade

I Live For This

Go down

I Live For This Empty I Live For This

Post by Jason Spade Sat Oct 05, 2019 12:27 am

Jason: In the past few weeks, I've taste my own blood more than I have in a long time.

The scene fades in, revealing Jason Spade sitting on a chair, the Zero G Championship glinting on his shoulder/

Jason:
And throughout this whole season, I've tasted defeat even more than that. It's bitter, like a rotten apple... And it sticks with you, and drags you down. It makes you wonder what it is you really fight for... Makes you wonder what the point of it all is... And I'll admit, I almost fell into that trap. But then I remembered who I am... And I remembered why I do this.

I don't do it for the money. I don't do it for the fame, or even to travel the world. I do this... Because a long time ago, there was a small child sitting in his bedroom, listening to his parents arguing for hours and hours, who wished he could stop it... Because there was a boy who went through his school being beaten and bullied by everyone around him... Because there was a young man who, if he'd only had the strength to push a little bit harder, could have gotten everything he'd ever wanted... I do this because that child, that boy, that young man wasn't strong enough...

I do this because it pushes me to be what that child always wanted to be. A warrior... A badass.... A man who never gives up... And the best thing about it is that along the way, I find other warriors- other badasses- to test my mettle against.

Men like Ace Reeves, and Stefan Hastings, my opponent at Battlescars. Stefan, I know a thing or two about scars...

Spade pulls up his sleeve on his left arm, revealing a scar on his left shoulder.

Jason: I got this one when I was beaten down by some hired thugs in Los Angeles. And these...

Spade lifts up his shirt, revealing some scars on his chest.

Jason:
A barbed wire deathmatch in Japan, a long, long time ago... And this...

Spade pulls down his shirt collar, revealing a particularly nasty scar just below his Adam's apple.

Jason:
Emergency surgery after having my throat crushed in an iron man match. My point is... I've been around the block. I've seen and done horrible things, for the sake of doing what I love... For the sake of being that warrior, that badass. And somehow, Stefan, you gave me one of the toughest fights I've had in years... And now, we get to do it again.

Jason holds the Zero G Championship up to the camera.

Jason: Stefan, I'm a realistic guy... You might take this from me at Battlescars, but you'll have a hard time if you think that just because you got me once means you'll get me twice. The list of people who've beaten me once is bigger than Shay Hoxton's ego, but the list of people who've beaten me twice? Single digits, my friend. I live for this, and I'll die doing this. So bring your A-game... Bring the best that you possibly have, because I want to see it. I want to feel it, and anything less... And you'll be going home empty handed.

The Outlaw
2x CMV Undisputed Champion - 1x CMV Global Champion - 1x CMV Unified Tag Team Champion - 1x CMV Anarchy Champion - 1x CMV Zero G Champion - Undisputed NGCW Champion

CMV Next Big Thing 2019 - CMV Match of the Year 2019 - CMV Face of the Year 2020 - OMG Moment of the Year 2020 - CMV Superstar of the Year 2020

Leon Garra
El Leon de Aguadilla
1x CMV Global Champion - 1x CMV Unified Tag Team Champion - 1x CMV International Champion - 1x CMV Internet Champion -1x CMV Pure Champion

Ashley Riot
Deathmatch Princess
2x CMV Women's Tag Team Champion

CMV Breakout Female Superstar 2021

AKUNIN
Born in Blood
Jason Spade
Jason Spade
Rising Star
Rising Star

Humor : Offensive

Back to top Go down