Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Siege of my Life [Jaquan Shay] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Siege of my Life [Jaquan Shay] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Siege of my Life [Jaquan Shay] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Siege of my Life [Jaquan Shay] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Siege of my Life [Jaquan Shay] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

» A Challenge From the Black
Siege of my Life [Jaquan Shay] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 9:26 pm by Jason Spade

» Un viejo enemiga regresa
Siege of my Life [Jaquan Shay] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2024 3:13 pm by Jason Spade

» Una súplica de ayuda
Siege of my Life [Jaquan Shay] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2024 9:33 pm by Jason Spade

» The Price of Love
Siege of my Life [Jaquan Shay] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2024 3:23 pm by krzy

» Best Friends, Pals, Buddies! AMMITTTTTYYYY!
Siege of my Life [Jaquan Shay] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2024 11:18 am by Master Ogon

Siege of my Life [Jaquan Shay]

Go down

Siege of my Life [Jaquan Shay] Empty Siege of my Life [Jaquan Shay]

Post by Big Boi 702 Sun Apr 19, 2020 5:36 pm

A day prior to the King of the Ring PPV, a day prior to another devastating loss for Jaquan Shay. The exclusive would open up on a camera, facing a living room. Out of the side of the camera came out a worn down Jaquan Shay, looking like a pile of sh*t after two nights in a row of being beaten. His hair is a mess, his beard the same. His eye, the one he had surgery on, is becoming more whiter, almost looking like he has no pupil. He stands in the middle of the camera, looking through the camera, at the millions of people watching this footage.

Siege of my Life [Jaquan Shay] 20200410

Hello, CMV Universe. My name is Jaquan Shay. Most of you know me as a 2x Anarchy Champion, a 1x Light Heavyweight Champion, the first Zero G Champion, as well as many other titles and nicknames I have gotten over the years. Today is a day I thought might never come, or much less come again.

There were times throughout this season that I didn’t feel like I didn’t put 100% into what I did in that ring. It was if my groove was off or something of that length. All I’ve done is lose the last few weeks, time and time again. I know there are people who lose consistently that are still going strong, but I feel like this is a different reason. I’m getting old, plus I’m losing sight in the eye I had surgery on. It doesn’t look good for me.

So, I’ve made a decision. I am officially retiring from wrestling in CMV. I don’t know if it will be permanent or temporary, but I have faith that I will come back and do what I love to do, and that is be a part of this community that is CMV. It made me into the man, and the wrestler, I am today. I want to give my uttermost thanks to all the people I’ve faced and met on the way here, to Jimmaurie Williams, to my Students, to American Justice, to even a mentor to me, Oliver Smith.

All of those people crafted me, molded me, into the person I am today. To my many accomplishments, to my many downfalls, my career has been anything but amazing, to me atleast. There’s always that person that thinks their own art is trash, that’s me. But yeah, I don’t think my career is anything greater than great. I’ve had my backlashes, my disputes. I’ve had my fair share of actually wanting to quit. BUT, I made it. I made it to my own retirement. I’ve been shot at as a kid, to almost being killed multiple times in the ring, to almost losing all of my sight and becoming blind. I’ve faced it all, and I still got here. And that’s all because of you people.

Look, I don’t want to keep everyone long, but I just wanted to say thank you to my friends, my family, and my fans in the CMV Universe. I don’t know what my outcome will be officially, but as of now, I retire from in ring competition from CMV. Thank you for all of your time. I love you all. And I promise I’ll see you all soon.

He looks into the camera, a damaged old man, going into retirement. He slowly walked off from the camera’s view, as it faded slowly, to black. The living legend himself, Jaquan Shay, had seen it all, and did it all. And now, he’s able to relax and live his own life now, without the constant fear or stress. Now, he’s a freed man.

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Fragile Egos

Back to top Go down