Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Bloody Justice man of the hour Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Bloody Justice man of the hour Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Bloody Justice man of the hour Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Bloody Justice man of the hour Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Bloody Justice man of the hour Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

» A Challenge From the Black
Bloody Justice man of the hour Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 9:26 pm by Jason Spade

» Un viejo enemiga regresa
Bloody Justice man of the hour Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2024 3:13 pm by Jason Spade

» Una súplica de ayuda
Bloody Justice man of the hour Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2024 9:33 pm by Jason Spade

» The Price of Love
Bloody Justice man of the hour Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2024 3:23 pm by krzy

» Best Friends, Pals, Buddies! AMMITTTTTYYYY!
Bloody Justice man of the hour Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2024 11:18 am by Master Ogon

Bloody Justice man of the hour

Go down

Bloody Justice man of the hour Empty Bloody Justice man of the hour

Post by Bloody_justice Tue Apr 21, 2020 8:03 pm

We zoom in on the corpse of Bloody Justice who many are mourning as we see the lights of both police vehicles and an ambulance coming into view along. Joy looks both angry AND upset over the recent events that happened, and as the police were prepping to take Bloody Justice’s body down to the station, the briefest of movements showed in the chest area caught the attention of Joy.

Joy Justice

OFFICER I THINK HE ISN’T DEAD. I JUST SAW HIS CHEST RAISE UP!

Officer 1

Ma'am, I know you’re distressed, but, trust me, we checked his pulse and everything. There is nothing we can d-

Whatever the officer was saying was cut short when there was a shout of HE’S ALIVE heard that caused him to turn around. Lo and behold there stood Bloody Justice, tho bleeding from his head where he was struck by the bat, but he was very much alive. By the looks of it, he was very, VERY mad at what happened. He told his sister and the officer something that shocked them to the very core of their existence.

Bloody Justice

Get me to the ring. I have a little something to say not only to the crowd but to my "boss" who stabbed me in the back.

After Joy and the officer each put Bloody Justice’s arms around their necks, they helped him out to the ring and asked for a microphone while the crowd was cheering and chanting LET THEM IN LET THEM IN

Bloody Justice

Well ladies and gentlemen, you saw what happened earlier. I was betrayed not only by my brother in law, but by the very man who promised to help me. The very man who said he would help my family. And my big question is WHERE WAS THE WOMAN WHO SAID SHE WOULD GIVE US THE POWER?!?! So now I am done putting myself into these tag team situations. I'm done being in stables. From now on, I'm focusing on the one thing that's important: myself. I'm going to prove him wrong. I'm going to show them I have what it takes to be THE UNDISPUTED CHAMPION! But first before I do that I have to show some brotherly love. So Leon... GET YOUR BUTT OUT HERE RIGHT NOW!! 

After a short silence we see the intimidating figure of Jared Leon walk out behind the curtain who didn't looked all that pleased for getting called out. At his side was none other than Tailcoat Va. While it was a silent stare down Bloody Justice finally broke the silence and said

Bloody Justice

We took you in after THAT accident WE taught you how to fight WE SHOWED YOU LOVE AND WELCOMED YOU INTO OUR FAMILY AND THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY ME AND MY FAMILY STABBING ME IN THE BACK BREAKING JOYS HEART AND SIDING WITH A MAN WHO MOST LIKELY THINKS I'M CRAZY. We took you in when your former co-workers on the police force thought you were crazy. I taught you how to fight when you got jumped. I LET YOU MARRY MY SISTER WHEN YOU ASKED FOR THE BLESSING WELL GUESS WHAT no I'm not making you break up with her. BUT I am not letting you get away unpunished. You see, tonight I have a match with Spade, but next week. Oh man, next week I want you in a match not seen for a while AN I QUIT MATCH NO PINS NO SUBMISSIONS TWO GUYS BRAWLING IT OUT UNTIL ONE SAYS I QUIT but before you answer, why are you out here TailCoat. Here to gloat or something? 

Val tilts her head to the side, regarding Bloody Justice closely, emotion oozing through his pores. He then turns to Jared Leon, stoic, a completely cold and haunting looking in his eyes as though he didn’t just leave someone who consider him a brother left for dead a bloody heap. She takes a step toward Bloody Justice and places a hand on his cheek, almost, and quite disturbingly, mother-like in her mannerisms. 

Tailcoat Val 

To gloat would imply a success in a plan I did not orchestrate.

Justice slaps her hand away. Val casually places that hand in her pocket. 

Tailcoat Val 

However, this unexpected variable has opened countless avenues of study that I am very eager to explore. Leon has gambled with his career, perhaps even with his life--depending on the outcome of your match--to lay with a man who’s only truthful words spoken were “don’t trust me.” Then there’s you, my dear. The perennial dark horse, an x-factor perpetually performing a delicate balancing act where you’re two steps away from your potential being realized and one slip-up from it being waster. You’re at a crossroads, and whether you succeed or fail or live or die will be absolutely thrilling to watch unfold. 

Val looks dead into Justice’s eyes.

Tailcoat Val 

You’re at a crossroads. You either step out of the grave your brother left you to rot in, or you let the dirt pile on top of you, and the metaphorical weight of the realization that you’ve been actually overachieving all this time will be heavier than the physical weight crushing your chest.

Justice doesn’t back down, and if her words were meant to discourage him, to douse that flame, quell that rage, slow his momentum before he could truly get the ball rolling, then it isn’t working--in fact, all she’s doing is riling up the crowd who break out into a chant of his name. 

Tailcoat Val 

But I digress. As for why I’m here--simply to clear the air. Where was I when you nearly met your untimely demise? I was putting my own plans into motion, while it would appear our boss had his own agenda. Saying I’d give you the power wasn’t an empty promise; I simply failed to disclose what the cost of that power would be--to you and your loved ones.

Justice knocks the microphone away from her mouth, sick of hearing her speak. 

Bloody Justice

I don't care about what the cost to me was but you are putting my family in harm's way what's your end game for us huh? Are we just some pawn that you think you can sacrifice at any dang moment? Are we just some tools that you think we can be replaced once we out grown our usefulness? Well whatever it is it doesn't matter anymore because you got what you wanted but as for you brother I'm not done with you how about we make this match bigger then next week I hear that we may have something of more importance coming up maybe say the next Paper View? That's right I want you 1 on 1 at the one thing that military personal hates to hear but to me I feel lucky at hearing it. It gets me excited hearing its name. I WANT YOU AT DEFCON! so brother what do you say?

Jared motion's for a microphone after handing Val hers back puts his microphone to his mouth and says

Jared Leon

Brother he that's a title you held but no longer do I respect you enough to call you that but to answer you I accept your challenge and once I'm done with you I'll take the thing you aim for the most and I will become champion I WILL bring darkness AND I WILL bring greatness to this show now Lady Val I'll let you finish what you have to say.

And with that Jared Leon leaves the ring leaving only Bloody Justice who was fuming and TailCoat Val standing in the ring. Before Val could speak Bloody Justice interrupted her by saying

Bloody Justice

Don't bother I'm done listening to you and your lies im pretty sure you already knew his plan you knew it from the begging BUT know I have eyes and ears everywhere I have friends in both high and low places you better warn your friend that he made an enemy today he better watch himself

And with that Bloody Justice rolls out of the ring with the support of his sister and the police officer who helped him into the back to prepare for his match against Spade.

1× queen of the ring (Joy Justice)
1× womans champion (Joy Justice)
1× Glammy winner of rivalry of the year (Justice V Valentine)
1x Anarchy Champion (Bloody Justice)
1x Women's tag champions (Joy and Miasma aka arsenal of Justice)
1× money in the bank winner (Bloody Justice)
Bloody Justice man of the hour Bj_ban10
Bloody_justice
Bloody_justice
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down