Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Ideal Preparation Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Ideal Preparation Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Ideal Preparation Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Ideal Preparation Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Ideal Preparation Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

» A Challenge From the Black
Ideal Preparation Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 9:26 pm by Jason Spade

» Un viejo enemiga regresa
Ideal Preparation Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2024 3:13 pm by Jason Spade

» Una súplica de ayuda
Ideal Preparation Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2024 9:33 pm by Jason Spade

» The Price of Love
Ideal Preparation Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2024 3:23 pm by krzy

» Best Friends, Pals, Buddies! AMMITTTTTYYYY!
Ideal Preparation Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2024 11:18 am by Master Ogon

Ideal Preparation

Go down

Ideal Preparation Empty Ideal Preparation

Post by Master Ogon Tue May 04, 2021 2:59 pm

Blake Virtue is seen sitting down on a black leather couch with his feet up on a workplace looking table. On the table to the side of his legs are some water bottles and some Boone Juice. On the left arm rest is a paper plate with a chocolate donut resting on top of it. This room is actually in the CMV headquarters, it used to be the break room that anyone could use. Since Virtue and Archer showed up though, they just took it hostage for personal use, they made it a complete mess. Blake is relaxing watching Proudfoot Vs George King from a Crossfire ago, taking his notes planning some strategy.

Behind him is the big piece of muscle Archer Rose who just threw his last dart in his solo game.

Archer Rose:
Can you believe that guy? Talking about how he isn’t a false prophet and he’s just doing “whatever it takes to win” like that excuses him in the slightest. He does that stuff because deep down he clearly wants to do it. That fraud gets no excuses even if everyone seems to get forgiven for their actions just because they shake some kid’s hand in the crowd. Hope he gets hit by a car or something.

Despite the unexpectedly dark line from the australian, Virtue doesn’t take his eyes off the TV. This appears to be a pretty common occurrence.

Blake Virtue:
Jesus you need to learn to take a chill pill every once in a while, just give it some time he’ll get what’s coming to him.

Archer Rose:
That’s just because we’re here, if we weren’t no one would even bat an eye at it. But whatever, yeah, I’ll stop complaining about it.

Virtue gives a brief thumbs up then goes back to watching the match, looking for any weaknesses and just mentally writing notes for himself. Rose walks up and rips out the darts for his solo 301 game and goes right back to his spot.

Throws one aiming for T20, way off gets 14. He just shakes his head and tries a little harder to aim on the next one.

Throws number two aming for T20 again, gets 9 instead. He mumbles under his breath and closes his left eye then he also weighs the dart in his hand. Rose takes a deep breath and…

Blake Virtue:
I want to do it clean.

The dart penetrates the wall behind them but Rose already moved his way toward his sitting partner. Virtue clearly expected this reaction since he didn’t even bat an eye at it. Rose looks absolutely flabbergasted at the word CLEAN here.

Archer Rose:
The hell you mean CLEAN?! You want to do this clean when Proudfoot is choking people? When Chris Diamond and Dave Turner are mysteriously getting granted opportunities with no one knowing why? Did Mike Hawk drop you on your head? When the hell did you get so-

Virtue raises his pointer finger up at Archer and Rose looks not as offended as you’d think, anyone else doing such a thing would have resulted in a loss of a finger but not this time. Archer crosses his arms and just looks down at Blake after the interruption.

Blake Virtue:
Relax again, I have this handled. We’re not like them, we do the right things. I need to prove to myself I can do this and they can throw whatever they want at me. I have the biggest work ethic here, I’ll just get right back up. I didn’t come back and preach all the stuff about making the show better just to not ever show how goddamn amazing I am at this.

Bessiddeeeeeeeessssss my homie, you have something to do that night don’t you? Something about how this is the perfect opportunity to deal with someone. Focus on that and make sure he doesn’t stand back up and I’ll do my part in the tournament. We’re both having a goal that night so let’s both succeed in it.

Virtue flashes a smirk at Archer which just makes him shake his head and walk away.

Archer Rose:
Fine, don’t screw it up.

An odd pairing of best friends that’s for sure but one that gets each other. Archer, still looking bothered, starts to collect his darts again before Virtue decides to be cheeky.

Blake Virtue:
You know I won’t. I’ll even be nice and let you sit on the throne.

Archer Rose:
Shut up.

Virtue chuckles to himself and Archer heaves a dart at the board out of frustration and...

Hey, bullseye.
Master Ogon
Master Ogon
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Humor : r truth

Back to top Go down