Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Trust Crimes Of Passion
At The Louvre Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
At The Louvre Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
At The Louvre Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
At The Louvre Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
At The Louvre Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

» A Challenge From the Black
At The Louvre Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 9:26 pm by Jason Spade

» Un viejo enemiga regresa
At The Louvre Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2024 3:13 pm by Jason Spade

» Una súplica de ayuda
At The Louvre Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2024 9:33 pm by Jason Spade

» The Price of Love
At The Louvre Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2024 3:23 pm by krzy

» Best Friends, Pals, Buddies! AMMITTTTTYYYY!
At The Louvre Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2024 11:18 am by Master Ogon

At The Louvre

Go down

At The Louvre Empty At The Louvre

Post by ickygoat Fri Aug 05, 2022 9:19 pm

Shortly after night one of Ascendance 10 ends, Ogre Vex is at the Louvre after hours seemingly observing art, a night before his I Quit Match With Adam Valentine. A security guard is in the corner looking at his watch.

Security Guard: Sir, It's been 4 hours, Can you please leave?

Ogre: Do you mind shutting your mouth, Art like this, takes time to appreciate. So give me another hour and I'll be good.

Security Guard: Sir, Please, I-

The guard is interrupted by a woman passing him.

Security Guard: Hey Lady, I already got deal with hi-

The woman throws a stack of euros at the security guard, the woman turns out to be Octane General Manager, Madison Wright

Madison: Give me 10 minutes, I'll get him out of here.

Madison walks over to Ogre and stands next to him

Madison: I'll be honest, when I the aide told me you went to the Louvre, I was surprised. Never thought of you as a fine art enjoyer

Ogre: I'm not a mindless monster like people try to paint me as. I had my reasons to attack Valentine. Why are you here, shouldn't you be celebrating with Team Octane, or you mad that Jason Spade used you to get a title.

Madison: No, I'm here to talk to you about Adam.

Ogre walks off blowing air out of his nose.

Ogre: That's all anyone ever talks about to me. "How could you do that to Valentine" Valentine this, Valentine that. Valentine is old news, So If that's the only reason your here, go ahead and head back to the hotel because I'm not hearing it.

Madison: I just came here to tell you something right after you attacked Valentine, My father and brother were steaming mad. They wanted you gone.

Ogre: Why would your brother care about a Octane guy being taken out?

Madison: He said it set a dangerous precedent that any new guy could attack a veteran like Valentine and be rewarded for it. I had to fight very hard to keep you on.

Ogre: And why would you do that?

Madison: I have my reasons, just like you have yours for attacking Valentine. I'm just here to ask you one thing and it can be a favor for when I helped you keep your job.

Ogre: What is it?

Madison: Don't paralyze him, just let him walk off into the sunset. Do whatever you need to make him say I Quit, but don't paralyze him, that's all I ask. I got to go, please just consider it at least.

Madison walks off leaving Ogre by himself.

Ogre: Walk off into the sunset? We'll see.

Ogre goes back to looking at art for a little bit before he leaves

ickygoat
Pleb
Pleb

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum