Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
The Coward Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
The Coward Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
The Coward Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
The Coward Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
The Coward Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
The Coward Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
The Coward Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
The Coward Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
The Coward Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
The Coward Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

The Coward

Go down

The Coward Empty The Coward

Post by Ineverbotch Sun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am

*The camera shows the outside of the arena, where in the distance, you see a small flame on the ground. A campfire of some kind. The cameraman and said camera then slowly gets closer to the camp, but no one is there. The cameraman then turns around back to the arena, and Mike Miles is there, giving the cameraman a little scare before speaking*

"Underground. My return to this...company. My first match in years. Away from the wilderness, the wildlife, the roads, and now to spotlights, stadiums....cowards. You see, on my return, I had my first match against a man called Salvage. Sure, he was strong, but slow, disrespectful, cowardly."

*The camera then follows Miles around as he paces in front of the arena as he continues to ramble*

"After I beat this...walking tub of lard, I was issued another match earlier tonight, against a respectable opponent, or that's what I thought. You see, what I thought was a one on one match against MEN, turned out to have a snake in the grass. That man called Salvage. He followed my opponent to the ring and like a snake, distracted me while I was off guard. What was gonna be a great match, turned out to be just a cheap attempt to rectify his loss against me."

*Miles then gets closer to the camera, grabbing it with both hands, with his face close to it, before continuing*

"Salvage, remember who you are dealing with. I have been up against the best, some of the greats, and even against the man you followed to the ring tonight. And you are not great, no no. You are not on their level, you ARE NOT on my level. I wanna give you a chance. Yeah, to actually recitfy your humiliation last time. You and me, one on one, in a no DQ match. So you can't pull any more cheap tricks, and because you're still hurt about it, no count outs. So even your Butterbean looking ass can get back into the ring and fight me....like a man."

*Miles then throws the camera with both hands back to the cameraman, before walking back to his campfire, and sits there, pondering, wondering, what his plan of attack against Salvage will be.*
Ineverbotch
Ineverbotch

Back to top Go down