Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Trust Crimes Of Passion Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Trust Crimes Of Passion Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Trust Crimes Of Passion Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Trust Crimes Of Passion Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Trust Crimes Of Passion Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Trust Crimes Of Passion Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Trust Crimes Of Passion Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Trust Crimes Of Passion Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Trust Crimes Of Passion Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Trust Crimes Of Passion Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Trust Crimes Of Passion

Go down

Trust Crimes Of Passion Empty Trust Crimes Of Passion

Post by Master Ogon Sat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm

Styles B. Godly just absolutely bullied John Lipnick. No other word to quite give justice to what just occurred. The gargantuan man as if he just threw the trash (good way to describe John) out makes his way away from the murder scene. There’s no weight in his heart toward what he just did, all that’s there is apathy. He got his revenge, that’s it. Pat would be happy.

One thing that failed to click in the brain of the current Undisputed Champion however, is that Lipnick must have banged his head so much that this isn’t even enough to take him out of commission. Must have damaged something up there to act the way he does. On the ground like a wounded animal that wasn’t deemed good enough to finish off by the big bad wolf he begins to seemingly retreat by rolling out the ring. Once he does, the amount of agony he’s in begins to dawn itself on him yet he doesn’t fall. Instead he stumbles over to the bell keeper and reaches his hand out.

The man with one of the biggest mouths in CMV history wants to use those vocal chords of his. Not surprising.

John Lipnick:
Guess I pissed you off..

Some laughter breaks out in the crowd, something that really never happened for Lipnick. But as if they remembered who they’re laughing with, their laughter quickly turns into silence.

Yet Styles blows this off and just starts walking to the back. He did his job, no need to pander to this lunatic’s ego by listening.

John Lipnick:
Listen listen listen LISTEEEEN!

Lipnick pleads for Styles to hear him out, but he still just continues to stomp his way backstage.

John Lipnick:
This ain't bringing your streak back, big guy. That's long gone.

…..Then he hears that and he turns to face the ring, where Lipnick has positioned himself on his knees. Not healthy enough to stand all the way up assumingly, after all he did get battered.

John Lipnick:
Yeah, get your ass back here. Unlike you, I value this part of the game. Though somehow I think if you did grab this microphone and say something, it wouldn't be extremely Interesting.

The Undisputed Champion just throws his hands outwards in a motion of “Whatever, I’m over this", not showing an ounce of respect to The Cult Classic.

John Lipnick:
Look at me when I'm talking, you certainly aren't above that.

Godly just twists his head to not even get a full view of Lipnick. He knows he shouldn’t listen to whatever he has to say but his interest cannot be ignored.

John Lipnick:
That belt you scrambled my brains with, you like it, yeah?

He raises said belt above his head and gives his full attention to John and mouths something to him. He just ran roughshod over this guy, what the hell could he say that changes that? The biggest prize is his, he’s on good terms with the owner, everything is his. He giggles at Lipnick, he knows he could just walk back into that ring and demolish him for good.

John Lipnick:
Sure you do.

Disappointingly for ya, however, I don't think that's enough in this business. Anybody with half a brain would nod along to that statement. Everybody likes their belts. I'm sure Amber Reed loved that belt even after I broke her for it. Held four belts alongside it and still cherished It, every parent has a favorite child and that was her baby.

Then I beat her.

Like that, you beat Quinn.

I'm not saying we’re alike, please erase that idea from your-

You're too confident to think that we’re similar actually.

But one similarity between us, one you'll learn real soon, is that the story is that we both ended up losing that beautiful championship.

Alright.

Yeah.

That’s enough.

He’ll finish him off, we all know he can.

The ever so bold Unforgivable does not flinch when this monster begins strutting to his location with violent intent however. Instead, he just keeps going.

John Lipnick:
But you have the belt right now! You should be the symbol of power ‘round here. I agree with that. Let it be heard, let the world hear this: John Lipnick thinks you SHOULD be the top star on this show. That's a big accomplishment to hear that from me, I'm the best boy this company has. Tall as hell, tanks for arms, I'll even say you're talented! So much aura! You beat me! But y'know the funniest thing?

Take away all of that, what's left?

Nothing. Just the guy Pat LaFave likes.

Anyone could be in your spot. Anyone could replace you. You're just the guy with the belt, that's all you'll ever be unless you change! You're not special sadly, we've all seen a million of you before!

What's your story? Hell, why are you even here?! Despite your staggering LENGTH, just know I'll always look down at you. Even the mightiest of titans lack in comparison to God. Because once you lost that belt, you don't matter anymore. Not to me…

Not to Pat LaFave.

The crowd begins to root on Lipnick, something that happened

Never?

Those closing words, they actually struck a nerve.

So he rewards The Unforgivable with a stiff kick right to the head that has so much mustard behind it that Lipnick’s head snaps back and he nearly flies backward. The cut that was opened during the match between the two squirts ichor on the white mat of Shockwave.

But he didn’t drop the microphone. No, physically he is defeated with no chance to retaliate. But mentally, well, we all know that’s his strong suit.

John Lipnick:
MHMPHUAGHAHAHAHA! AHAHAHAHAAHAH! THAT'S YOUR REBUTTUAL?

Lipnick manages to lift himself up despite everything. Even pain doesn’t bring an end to his twisted games.

John Lipnick:
What pushed you do that? Did I make ya angry? You gonna hit me again?! Someone made me angry once and I bashed his head in with a sledgehammer and that's your plan to get rid of me? Is that the limit to your anger? You make me SICK. WHERE IS YOUR PASSION?! WHERE IS YOUR DRIVE TO DO STUFF THAT COULD RUIN SOMEBODY'S LIFE?! YOU ARE BORING! INTIMIDATION WITH NO BITE!

Once I take that belt, hear me well, you're DONE! Not a soul will talk about your reign except to fluff you up for the next person to beat you. This isn't a battle of man against man in this sport just for a prize, no, you could win that. Instead, this is a competition between someone worth less than the gum I spit out before I come out here against THE GOD in the clouds above!

So be DAMN prepared to KNEEEEELLL BEFORE THE HOLY SPIRI-EAUGH!

Styles massive hand, with ease, grips and nearly crushes the throat of Lipnick. Without any strain at all, every movement of his arm forces The Cult Classic to be whipped around. Styles let this mad man speak his sermon and it managed to actually anger him. So, he’ll make sure he doesn’t speak again. Even the youngest members of the horde attending this show cry out in boos. Seriously? They’re booing the person hurting this psychopath?

The people…

Trust in what he’s saying.

That feeling is like a drug to him, and god, he’s going to savor that high even with his gullet being squished into a fine paste. So he says (barely) with a shit-eatting on his face:

John Lipnick:
How boring.

Oh no.

Godly raises Lipnick closer to the heavens he claims he came from and slams him straight into hell with such tremendous force his body almost causes a hole in the ring! He screams in anguish as his spine nearly snaps in half but that isn’t the loudest noise in the arena. No, something else is.

The combined voices of over a thousand people who have gotten their mind influenced by The Mastermind coming together in a yell that Pat LaFave is certainly hearing.

BOORRRRRRINNNGGGGGGG!

Master Ogon
Master Ogon
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Humor : r truth

Back to top Go down