Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
A Special Guest Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
A Special Guest Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
A Special Guest Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
A Special Guest Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
A Special Guest Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
A Special Guest Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
A Special Guest Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
A Special Guest Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
A Special Guest Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
A Special Guest Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

A Special Guest

3 posters

Go down

A Special Guest Empty A Special Guest

Post by Miztacular Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:53 pm

Midway through the fallout of Purgatory among the hottest crowd of the year so far, we get a break from the action as the theme of the official Fusion, Genesis and Intensity General Manager hits the PA system to a mixed reaction from this packed crowd of 13,000 in the UW–Milwaukee Panther Arena in Wisconsin.

The now official General Manager walks out from the back with an Aura of swag that only he can deliver, primed with a microphone in his hand, Jaxon Jordan by his side and his shades over his eyes, he walks to the top of the ramp as we have come to see week in and week out on Intensity and raises his arms into the air only after passing the microphone to Jaxon Jordan for a moment. He raises his arms into the air slowly, soaking in the feel of this packed crowd as he slowly removes his dank black shades from his face and places them into his suit pocket with a smile across his face, ear to ear as he is passed the microphone from Jaxon Jordan.

Johnny Sampson:
WELCOME, TO MY, MONDAY NIGHT FUSION!!

The hype for this thrilling episode of Fusion generates a nice pop for Johnny Sampson but not really enough to overcome the overwhelming boo's coming his way from the crowd who've come to know what to expect from Sampson during his time as the general manager of NXT and Intensity, Johnny however seems content with the opportunity of a fresh start as he makes his way down the ramp, looking to high five and interact with the crowd, but they want none of it, Johnny doesn't care, he's content to turn them around as he trudges on by, up the steel steps and into the ring alongside the resigned Jaxon Jordan who presents Johnny Sampson to the world with his arms out. Sampson thanks Jaxon for the praise with a swift pat on the back before raising the mic to his mouth.

Johnny Sampson:
Ahhh, my first night out of hiding as the OFFICIAL General Manager of Fusion and Genesis alongside my duties over on Intensity, and what a night it has been, but a mans era is not made in a single night, look back to these past months since I took over from an old foe of mine, Cole Savage, not only have I brought back one of the biggest names this company has ever seen, not only have I made some killer matches along with announcing the Queen of the Ring Tournament, but I have began to usher in a new era here on Fusion and Genesis, modeled in my success over on Intensity. You see for those who don't know, I bring forth the Era of Opportunity, I give chances to those that never got the opportunity to shine, not only that, but I treat my Vixens Division with pride. These are the changes you'll come to notice over the coming weeks, rehiring Jordan and introducing the Queen of the Ring was the very start of this Era. But it certainly isn't all I have to offer, and while I'll get to my announcement in a short moment, I will need to address what's going to happen about my control over Intensity. I will remain in full control of Intesnity, while still managing Fusion and Genesis, however. When I feel the time is right and I have found a suitable guy for the job, I will place a stand in General Manager, a puppet if you will while I continue my endeavors here on Fusion and Genesis. I'm not only a General Manager, but i'd like to think of myself as a man manager, the kind of person in whom an employee can come too and talk about their issues with, I like to keep them happy and so I can't just leave Intensity in a bad state after all the work I have put in.

But nonetheless, enough of that, it's time for the real deal. In six weeks time we have the biggest Pay Per View of the year, we have Ascendance, the fourth annual Ascendance, and my first in charge of the show. I want to be huge, bigger than ever. So I'm sitting down in my office, thinking, what hasn't been done at Ascendance in the past, and then it hits me. We need a host, an international Superstar to come in and host, and possibly fight at the event. Which got me thinking, a once in a lifetime fight is much more entertaining than just a mere host. This lead me to go searching, and searching, and searching until finally I realized this man has been standing right in front of me the whole time. Right at the top of the world, arguably the biggest draw in sports today, and boy can he fight. You see, walking down this ramp here, none of you would shake my hand, and I expected that, but in a few moments, I'm about to shake CMV at it's core, because at Ascendance we will have a special guest host, not just any guest, a certain UFC Champion. The UFC Undisputed Featherweight.. CHAMPION OF THE WORLD! THE NOTORIOUS, CONOR MCGREGOR!

The crowd immediately leaps to their feet in celebration almost instantly forgetting about all of the bad that Sampson has done in the past, never before has a pop been so loud for a stadium of this capacity cheering McGregors name around the stadium, they can't quite believe it, however moments later it is confirmed at the sound of McGregors UFC Walkout Music hitting the PA system.

The crowd once again rise to their feet followed by an overwhelming ovation for the UFC Featherweight Champion who makes his way out from the back, holding his Irish flag up high and the belt around his waist. He makes his way down the ramp towards the ring with the same cocky smile he always has slapped across his face as he leaps onto the apron and steps into the ring, swinging the Irish flag in the air to the cheers of the crowd, McGregors celebration continues for a fair while until the crowd slowly starts to simmer down as he shakes the hands of Jaxon Jordan and the General Manager Johnny Sampson who hands the microphone over to The Notorious One.

Conor McGregor:
You know I never thought I'd be stepping inside a wrestling ring, but you know there's only so much you can do in the world of MMA and when I got the call to be coming over here for the biggest show of the year, lets be honest. You all know me, I can do anything, I am the 1 through 9 pound for pound fighter in the world and nobody can touch me, that's the truth for you, it's the whole truth. But see a matter a fact is when I got this call, they told me I was going to be fighting, now I'm not going to lie I sat down and laughed in me chair, don't get me wrong this "sport" takes some doing, but it's not real, and I'm here to show you a real fighter. I was walkin' past a bunch of you wrestlers backstage and I just saw nothing but a bunch of fucking Gazelle's grazing on the soft green grass cause they've got the easy life. Everywhere I go and everyone I touch hits the deck like a bitch. I'm here for one thing and thing only... A big fat paycheck and an easy one at that, none of you can fight, you cannot touch me. You'd better lay down before I send your fucking brain ringing around your skull like a ping pong ball. There's two things I really like to do and that's whoop ass and look good. I'm doing one of them right now and on at Ascendance, I'm doing the other. So bring it on, bring out anyone you've got because I'll let you know right now, I'm not here to take part, I'm here to take over, so who's going to be my bitch in six weeks?

Johnny Sampson looks on to the stage with a smirk across his face while McGregor stands in his vintage fighting pose as Jaxon Jordan tries to contain his laughter. The crowd, hotter than ever awaits the response of McGregors challenger for Ascendance.

Open to Alveuss
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

A Special Guest Empty Re: A Special Guest

Post by Alveuss Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:15 am

They didn't have to wait long however as the very familiar music of the CMV Anarchy champion hits and out comes the Scot from behind the curtain, of course accompanied by the vixen's champion, 'Kitty' Quinn-Belle, both with their championships around their waists. It was probably the buzz and excitement caused by the man standing in the ring but this was the loudest the fans in the arena have ever been for Ziegler as the cheers were deafening, of course the fact that it appeared that the Anarchy champion was answering McGregor's challenge helped that. As the couple were walking down the ramp towards the ring they tried not to give anything away to the fans but Ziegler couldn't help himself, cracking a smile and looking around at the arena on their feet then back to the men standing in the ring.

As they reach the bottom of the ramp and turn towards the steel steps, Ziegler goes up first and holds the ropes down allowing Quinn to enter the ring before him before using the top rope to vault over the ropes and land on his feet without breaking a sweat, clearly trying to show off. Without acknowledging McGregor who is standing in the very center of the ring, Ziegler walks to the far side to receive a microphone of his own, all the while mouthing off and smiling towards the new Fusion and Genesis general manager. When he gets it he walks back over to Quinn, again not giving any attention to McGregor who backs off slightly and turns to Sampson questioning what is going on. The music stops but the fans don't and Ziegler simply leans against the ropes until they tire themselves out. Eventually they do allowing the Scot to step forward and raise the mic to his mouth.

Jacob Ziegler
Before I touch on this whole thing, there a few other things which matter a hell of a lot more. Mr Sampson, Johnny, nice to finally see you. I'd be lying if I said I knew all about you and what you do but I just don't, I'm sorry. Although, based on the reaction you get from these fans who do know you, I think I get the jist.

As Ziegler smiles his smug smile and takes a step towards the center of the ring, Mr Sampson tilts his head slightly, curious as to what the Scot is going to say. Or maybe he can't understand his accent, who knows.

Jacob Ziegler
You like to think of yourself as a man manager? The kind of man that any of your employees can come and talk to and talk about any issues they might be having. I'm gonna go ahead and call you out on your bullshit right now guy because if that was the case, why in the blue hell were you hiding your face for weeks from absolutely everyone? Na actually better yet, why were you avoiding me? See because for weeks now I've been trying and trying and trying to get in any sort of contact with you only to be met with a wall of silence. I didn't even make it a secret that I wanted to speak with you, I was out in this ring just a few weeks ago trying to get your attention but still nothing. Funny that, isn't it Mr man manager? I bet I wasn't the only one who was ignored back there right? No probably not but you're more than happy to come out here and talk about the things that you have actually done over on Intensity and the few things you've done since you got here. I'll say this here so you never have to bring it up again and save yourself and everyone else the time, absolutely nobody, I repeat, NOBODY cares about Intensity or what you've done for them. What does matter is what you've done and what you're going to do here for us, for me and for everyone in the back. I'll admit though, it's not all bad. I mean Quinn and I applaud the Queen of the Ring tournament, that's a good idea and one we welcome. The participants in the tournament are questionable but hey, it's a start. Bringing back Jaxon Jordan is a good move, the guy is a hell of a wrestler and should still be here anyway, so welcome back Jaxon. Again that's only half good because I personally feel that you should fire the man who originally should have been fired instead of Jaxon but again, decent.

Ziegler lowers the mic as if expecting Sampson to say something back but the general manager just continues to look at him. McGregor also appears to be growing impatient. Ziegler takes another step forward to the center of the ring and raises the mic once again.

Jacob Ziegler
Since you're finally here though, lets talk about what I wanted to talk about weeks ago before you go into hiding again. See even though this is your first night actually showing your face here on Fusion, you have been running things for months haven't you? So when my name isn't on the show and I don't have a match, that's on you. I mean I kind of get it, kind of. You're all about giving new people opportunities, or at least that's what you've been saying, however when those opportunities come at the expense of me? Come at the expense of the longest reigning Anarchy champion of ALL time? I'm not going to let that happen. There's just no way. I'm the hottest thing going in right now and yet you refused to have me on the show for weeks. Hell even tonight I don't have a match and Johnny that is a problem. Especially when you have guys such as Kendall Wolfe and Randy Borton and Hayden here week after week after week. You have Wolfe and Borton in the main event of the grandest stage of them all but throwing more and more mediocre "talent" at the match doesn't make it better, no. And now you have Hayden running around desperately trying to get into the match too and you're considering it because... He beat Sushi?

Jacob Ziegler
Next week you have me defending my championship against Sushi on just a throwaway episode of Fusion which is a blatant insult considering the caliber of champion I have proven myself to be, it's fine tho because when I put him down, and I will put him down, I guess I have a claim to the Ascendance main event too right? No? What about when I put down Kendall Wolfe this Saturday on Genesis? Or what about the champion himself, Bryan Novak? Oh wait I've already fought him and beat his ass down haven't I and would have beaten him without any issues whatsoever if Justin Sane wasn't allowed to do whatever the hell he wanted to do at ringside. What if I beat Hayden will that do? Oh yeah, I already have. TWO WEEKS into my career. See Mr Sampson I don't know what the hell your problem is with me but if you want to be a success here, you better start treating me like the champion that I am.

Conor McGregor
Excuse me. Are ye done? Coming out here and running yer mouth like yer the big cheese, do you know who I am? Who do...

Jacob Ziegler
Don't you dare interrupt me.

The arena once again erupts in cheers presumably at the sound of the UFC Featherweight champion. The two men don't care though as they just stare a hole through each other until they calm down again.

Jacob Ziegler
I know exactly who you are. "The Notorious" Conor McGregor. Who doesn't know who you are? Clearly everyone in this arena seems to. Now ask me how much I care about who you are. I'll give you a hint, it's not a whole hell of a lot. Why are you here exactly? You say its for the easy paycheck but be honest, you don't need that paycheck do you? Besides if you wanted another "easy" paycheck you could just go arrange another MMA fight with some guy who probably shits himself a little bit when he hears your name. I'll tell you this right now Conor, I am not afraid of you. I'll also tell you this, if you're coming here expecting an easy paycheck for one fight against anyone here, I'm the last person you should be trying to square up to. I have been here for half a year and already made this place my own, before this I played football at one of the biggest clubs in the world. Two real sports which require me to be on the road training constantly not getting any downtime, unlike yourself who found success in a sport in which you make an appearance just a few times a year and talk shit for the rest of it. I know exactly who you are Conor McGregor, do you know who I am? I'm the man who's going to kick your head off of your shoulders and watch it roll along this canvas over to Johnny who will reach down and pick it up and realize, damn I and everyone else around here should be showing our Anarchy champion the respect he deserves. So unless you want that to happen, I suggest you leave my ring and go back to living your easy little life.

As Ziegler lowers the mic and turns to Quinn looking all smug and proud of himself, McGregor steps forward once again and gets into the face of the Anarchy champion which of course causes the arena to erupt and Ziegler to turn back around somewhat shocked at the audacity of the man in front of him. He tries to play it cool though still smiling and nods before backing off away from Conor. However just as Conor and the rest of the arena think it's over, Ziegler throws his championship down outside the ring and lunges towards McGregor with the superkick he promised. The reflexes of the MMA fighter are too fast though and he ducks underneath causing Ziegler to miss and instead catch Jaxon Jordan in the face, knocking the former International champion down and out. The chaos in the ring causes Mr Sampson to exit as well as Quinn-Belle who picks up the Anarchy championship and looks on from the bottom of the ramp. As Ziegler tries to recover from his misplaced kick he turns around and is met with a swift, vicious punch connecting right to the jaw of the Scot, sending him down and rolling out of the ring. With the fans in the arena going wild, McGregor stands tall in the ring screaming for the Scot to come get some more but Ziegler has had enough. Scrambling to get back to his feet and eventually helped by Quinn-belle, Ziegler begins walking backwards slowly up the ramp, holding his jaw and looking back at McGregor. The camera pans out to get a view of McGregor standing alone in the ring with the entire arena on their feet before he picks up his UFC Featherweight championship and raises it high in the air to the joy of the CMV Universe. Before the segment ends the camera cuts to a shot of Johnny Sampson with the same big smile on his face, clearly proud of a job well done.
Alveuss
Alveuss
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:35 am

I loved this. Bringing Connor Mcgreggor in was such a Cop thing to do but the way you did it was really cool. And then Ziegler coming out? I like that. Such a great Ziegler promo as well. Alveuss, despite you being a piece of shit douche bag, you're really good at writing promos. I loved the end the most. Ziegler missing and hitting Jaxon but then Mcgreggor knocking Ziegler out. Good shit.
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down