Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Sometime in the Future Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Sometime in the Future Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Sometime in the Future Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Sometime in the Future Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Sometime in the Future Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Sometime in the Future Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Sometime in the Future Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Sometime in the Future Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Sometime in the Future Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Sometime in the Future Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Sometime in the Future

Go down

Sometime in the Future Empty Sometime in the Future

Post by RiftedEnergy Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:40 am

This story will continue and be updated with segments until Exodus.  

Sajad Ghiribi is seen exiting a door, lookin angry as hell. As the camera moves inside we see Quantum and Sushi X sitting around a poker table with cigars in hand, whiskey poured and chips laid out for 9. Quantum shuffles the deck as Sushi counts out chips and replaces the spot where The Mountain once sat.

"Well, he didn't last long.." The Man from the Future speaks matter-of-factly.

The Asian Sensation counts the cash left behind and pockets it, "Easy money..."

Theyre waiting for the others to join. 8 more invites, all sent out and rsvp'd for one last party of the season. But we aren't suppose to know that yet. Right now it just seems like a good ol Guys Night Out.

"Here's to a good one," Quantum throws up the shot glass and toasts to Sushi

"Cheers to you, brother." Sushi never turns down a shot.

The door cracks open and its... "Tim LaFAVE, Ladies and Gentlemen!!!" Quantum cuts off the narrator like a douche. "Grab a beer, Tim... Grab yourself a Cuban..."

Good Guy Tim, being as he is through and through, holds up a 6 pack of Root Beer and Pat's his coat pocket where the candy cigarettes are hidden, "I'm all set! " He looks to his brothers, "When's everyone getting here?"

"Oh, we have some Time..."

"Uh... Alright. You don't mind if I just deal the cards right?" Tim pushes CPR Ryan Kent out of the dealer chair and takes a seat.

"You're probably the only one of the bunch we would trust" remarks Sushi as they cheers again and throw another back.

"Hey... Remember that Time when..."

As they begin the reminisce about the past two seasons, we cut to commercial.
RiftedEnergy
RiftedEnergy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Sometime in the Future Empty Re: Sometime in the Future

Post by RiftedEnergy Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:46 pm

"When we had to fight eachother? Hahahah" The Future man throws up another cheers.

The segment continues seemingly right where it left off, though the Brothers' further inebriated state suggests Time had passed.

"Which time??!" As Sushi knocks back the shot he almost leans the chair back too far but manages to catch himself as Tim lets out a cackle and continues dealing the cards.

"Yeah nice one. Hey spoiler alert about your future though..."

"NO!!!" Sushi raises both his hands in front as if to stop an in coming train, " DON'T DO IT!"

"Just know... It's never the last time with us. After we have no more competition they face is against eachother. It's no surprise, history will always repeat itself in our regard."

As they share a moment of silence, you know, roughly between 2 and 4... Whole... Seconds...

The door opens like its rammable. It's none other than the green Maniacal Head Butting Machine, Hannibal. He hangs his head, like he's ready for bed, looks beat as he drags his feet over to a chair around the poker table and takes a seat. Quantum greets his old friend with a drink as they meet cuz it's like they ain't seen eachother in many many weeks. But just before he can speak...

The door opens again, cuz this isn't about Hannibal. It never was.

"ITSSSSSa meee, MASTAaaa FuJiiiinnnn" The Sneaky Snake lord arrives, dragging a CPR dummy resembling a different former XGeN member. He sets down the body next to Ryan Kent "I hope you didn't mind I brought a friend? Yeah, Voodoo!!!" He raises both their hands and high fives both dummies "FUCK XGEN, Right guys???"

Tim, Sushi X, and Quantum just look at him.

"Plsssss don't get me started with you guys. You don't want me in the ring. I'm undefeated. Isn't that right, Hannibal?"

He doesn't make a sound, just shrugs as he motions he calls a bet on the table.

Masta Fujin takes a seat next to his old friend and pet. "Soooo what are we playing? Pai Gow? Monkey in a tree? Or Futax Dingoli?"

LaFave begins to explain, "It's Texas Hold em" but as if on the que of the word 'Texas' the door opens once more. A black cowboy hat enters first, followed by two jean legs, one after another.

The Kung Fu Cowboy enters the room and takes a seat around the table.

"Hey Lee," Tim reacts nonchalantly.

"Hey Tim," Kevin Lee responds. It'll take a second to realize but his impending return had already happened prior to this segment, hence the expected reaction from the room.  "How many more are coming?"

"I think.. 3?" Tim rakes up the chips from the last hand and shuffles over to The Asian Sensation. He's killin it.

"Asians always have the best luck at the card tables"Lee says, which could be racist cuz he's in a cowboy hat? But isn't cuz he's Kevin Fuckin Lee.

"Four.." Quantum antes up as the others look at him wondering who the final person is. "There's a special guest on the way..."

"Doesn't matter who it is, I'll take his money too!!!" Sushi grins

"Wait," Tim stops mid deal, "You aren't going to like, go in the bathroom and come out as Blizzard right? Was that it? Did we figure out who the special guest was??!"

The whole room erupts in laughter.

"Ahhhh I'm goin to miss you fuckers. No, the Man formerly known as Blizzard and his friends from the kiddie leagues are on the way. They should be here... Any..."

"Formerly? Or Formally?" Kevin Lee cuts off the que word for their entrance, and ponders the last time he saw the bunch, effectively shutting down the ruined and terrible Anonymous angle from NXT

"Formerly..."

Tim speaks up, always saying what others are thinking, "So Lee pulled the anonymous gig and you pulled his Blizzard gimmick?"

"He abandoned it when they tried to do that thing. He doesn't get it back. He is just back to being Brian Stevens, the hockey player now... I Raise..." Quantum throws an arbitrary amount of chips in the middle of the stack.

"He was the first person you gave your gimmick to..." Sushi X calls, and knows when his brother is bluffing.

"He was The Second..." Oops, that was the que word for the next entrance into the room.

Last edited by RiftedEnergy on Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Coding to look like Gerald Fosters thoughts)
RiftedEnergy
RiftedEnergy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by RiftedEnergy Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:29 am

As the seconds tick away from the number after 1, it seems the Que word summons the door opening. Almost as if it were planned, Brian Stevens (the man formerly known as Blizzard from NXT) enters the room. He's not smiling and doesn't look to be able to enjoy the guys night out. Maybe it was his failed effort at taking on the Blizzard moniker. Maybe it was the failed attempt to raise Anonymous from the NXT graveyard. Maybe it was because he never should have gotten into Wrasslin in the first place and should have stuck to hockey.

Most likely... it was because he let his mentor down.

"Grab a seat, man. We are here to party," Quantum isnt one for Debbie-Downers, and doesnt really focus on the past too often. "It doesn't matter what worked and what didn't work... trust me, I've have a plenty of failed tries at something in the past. What matters, is you pick up and keep trucking." [b]
[b]
Brian Stevens isn't moved by the motivational speech, "I'm not here to pick up where I left off. I'm not here to 'keep on truckin' and I'm not here for your motivational bullshit."

"You act like... I did something wrong? I gave you a chance at something. You didn't do well. In fact, you turned your back on the very IDEA that I gave you. So don't come here looking for a fight... cuz I have 5 people here willing to drop the cards and whip your ass for me..."

Sushi X sets down his cards first, followed by Masta Fujin. Tim stops dealing and puts eyes on Brian Stevens. Hannibal keeps licking the card and smashing it to stick to his forehead. Its not a headbutt if its Indian poker. As the camera pans back to Stevens, Kevin Lee is standing behind him outta nowhere.

"I'm not here for a fight... but I am here to beat you. I want to challenge you to one card... high card.... flip and reveal... If I win.... You give me Quantum."

The whole rooms erupts in laughter for the millionth time tonight.

"Yeah, listen... good try... but there's only one person who beats me in cards... and its not you."

"What? Cuz you've seen the future? Get the fuck outta here. That shit is bogus. Lets go... one card..."

"What do you think, Tim?" Quantum refers to the dealer's opinion.

"I think.... I think we are in the middle of a hand? So... he's gonna have to wait..." Tim racks up the chips and drops down the turn card.

"Nah, dont worry... we brought our own cards..." Brian Stevens seems to have a reveal of his own as none other, than the LOVABLE... MR Wentworth enters the room!

"Heyyooooo Guyes. I justh wanted to thank you Tim for that opportunity for me to wrassle, and it was really fun, and i really had a good time, and you make my 'Witsh' come true. Thank you" He mouths the words like a disabled person... but we really know he's just from Finland. His smile behind the gleaming eyes show a fulfilled life, accomplishing his dream thanks to Tim Lafave and the Make a Wish Foundation.  

"Wentworth!" Stevens motions to his former tag team partner. "Do you have the cards??"

"Awwww shucks... I totally had to drop them when I was running over here..."

"What? Why were you running???" Brian Stevens is clearly agitated and speaks super aggressively.

"Cuz... you have 3.. whole... seconds..." Quantum interrupts but Mr. Wentworth can't hear him cuz hes deaf.

"Cuth I had like three theconds.."

The door comes crashing in. The Goliath known by the same name (from NXT) reaches in and grabs Wentworth by the throat, ready to drop the Chokeslam (as he is accustomed to) Before he can act though, he sees the man formerly known as Blizzard, formerly known as Alpha Anon... formerly known as conscious.... and flips the switch. He chokeslams him instead and kicks his lifeless body out of the room to get a loud cheering reaction from the rest of the room.

"He didn't RSVP, did he?" Goliath speaks as he takes of the Anonymous mask, and the others get in another chuckle.

"No, Teddy... he wasn't even invited..." Wentworth pulls a chair out for his former chaperone and take his own seat at the poker table.

"Annnnnnd.... with that....I'm All In..." Sushi X shoves the chips in the center and motions to Hannibal, the only one left in the hand.

"Sushi... its not really fair when Hannibal keeps sticking the cards to his forehead" Good Guy Tim tries to reason as he counts those around the table. Sushi, Lee, Masta Fujin, Hannibal, Quantum, Mr. Wentworth, Goliath. "I count 7... Who's late?"

"Well.. Technically 8... cuz your're not counting yourself.... but Nobody is late, Tim... He's always right on Time..." Quantum checks his watch....

"Wait... like...always...Right... On... Time?"  Tim shudders....

Its almost as if the room stands still... Almost as if Time itself is Frozen....

Just BEFORE the moment we have all been waiting our entire lives for... Before that can happen....

A bright flash flashes, followed by two flashbacks....

[LZ7]Sometime in the Future Image

and Omega Fuckin Z appears before them all.

[/b][/b][/b]
RiftedEnergy
RiftedEnergy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by RiftedEnergy Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:02 pm

The Omega Z stands before them, worn and battered. His gray hair almost metallic.

For a moment, everything is frozen. Bryan StevenZ is witnessing from outside through room and even he can't move. Theirs no doubt, Thomas. He's about to break the code. 'No one should know too much about their destiny' - Doc from Back from the Future. That's heavy, doc.

"Sushi X..." He begins and Sushi throws his hand up again

"NOOOOO SPOILERS!!"

"Yup, Spoiler alert, you don't win this poker game..."

"Nooooo!!!!!!!" The Asian Sensation can't believe it. He's got most the chips!!!

"Who does then?" Inquisitive Tim isn't playing, he's not losing any money. He wants to know who wins.

"He isn't here, yet," Omega Z takes the final seat at the poker table as Tim counts the room again; Omega Z, Sushi X, Himself of course, Lee, Hannibal and Masta Fujin, Quantum not looking surprised (he knows what's coming) with the circle finishing with Mr Wentworth and Goliath. And of course Omega Z.

"So who are we missing then if that's 9?"

"The 9th player. The most powerful one of the bunch. Oh yeah, spoiler..." Z pours a the whiskey for everyone. "Cheers, mates..."

Everyone takes a shot in hand, except Tim, "Nah I'm good." And raises us his root beer. As they all cheers into the circle, Tim realizes something: they are all station in the circle in order of their debut date on CMV.
Wait, was he drunk? No, he checks the root beer again for the alcohol content. Nope.

"Hey do you guys think it's strange we are all sitting in order of original appearance on CMV? How do you imagine that happened?" Tim is straight dumbfounded.

Quantum is unsurprised. He knew this would happen.

Omega Z stands up to break the circle, the beginning of it and the end of it.

"Quantum... You know when to hold them.. And know when to fold them."

Quantum nods like he had previously planned.

As The OG Z steps toward the door which is magically back on the door frame, like they edited it bad or taped this footage before all of the other footage. He unlatches it with a click, click, click...

Tim looks dumbfounded again. "The door..."

"Tim," The Omega speaks as he exits "The Door to Your Future will never be Broken."

As the room is left in silent, they were anticipating hearing the door click closed. But it pauses just before contact, as if frozen in Time.

"Thank you for this opportunity, I've been training my whole life for this moment," is heard behind the door followed by the slap of a high five.

That's right, 'Catfished Your Ass' Cobalt Ketchup himself swings the door open and let's it click behind him. He walks over to the open seat and sits down, throwing his RSVP in the middle with the chips.

"I'm Cashing in..." He smiles epically as he reaches for Tim's whiskey shot still on the table. As he finishes the round of shots Tim realizes the circle is once complete again. 

RiftedEnergy
RiftedEnergy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by RiftedEnergy Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:14 pm

The scene is set. The table is full and the cards are dealt. To think the segment continued where it left off would be silly. The bottles are empty, the room is smoked out, and Tim can barely open his eyes.

" think one of you is going to get a smoking charge for the room. I'm pretty sure there's no smoking I Allowed inside any established establishment. Cough!" The cough sounds fake. So fake, it's real.

"I'mm ALL INN!!"
Kevin Lee pushes.

SNAP call by Hannibal as he throws the chips in.
Masta Fujin raises, cuz he's got plenty of chips to cover.

"The raise to Hannibal from Master Fujin was in the amount of... 25 plus 4, 23, carry the 7... Yup, exactly what you have left Hannibal. " the dealer is never wrong.

Hannibal seems to 'humpf' before calling again.

Masta Fujin shows a J4
Kevin Lee doesn't flip.
And Hannibal called with 88

The flop hits J48!!!
Oh shit.Hannibal has trip 8s and Masta Fujin has two pair  j+8s

Turn card shoots a blank, 3.

Tim flips over the card to steal a look and can't hide his poker face. No wonder why he elected to be the dealer. He slams down the J down thinking it helped Hannibal, but it doesn't. It helps Masta Fujin. Full house jacks full of 4s beats 8eights full of jacks. Incredible hand.

"Holdup" Kevin Lee shouts as if it's a western, wearing the cowboy hat n hall.
As Tim is about to shove the cards Lee picks up his cards, as if for the first time and takes a look. He looks disappointed before slamming down the j8!!!!

Kevin Lee wins!!!

Hannibal gets up quietly and leaves.
Masta Fujin looks at his chip. After the payout to Kevin Lee, Masta Fujin was left with exactly 1 chip.

Kevin Lee now, with most of the chips rivaling Sushi X with roughly 33% of the chips his own.

Wentworth is about to get Blinded Out, he hasn't called anything is like 15 hands.

Goliath is more concerned with trying to sip the last remnants of every shot glass to make sure he gets his fix. He begins gathering the bottles to recycle, so he can get smore booze probably. Or a new coat, don't judge him please.

Fold around the table and Masta Fujin calls with his one chip. Goliath comes back to the table in time to call. He knocks out two for a low price and didn't even have to try.

Kevin Lee gets frustrated again and shoves all in blind.

Goliath calls. Cobalt ketchup folds. Quantum, looks at his watch, then his cards... And calls.

Sushi kicks the cards back as he kicks back and watched the show.

2-3-4
Goliath pushes all in.
Quantum checks his watch, waits 3 whole seconds, then calls.

Flip.
Goliath flips the A 6.

Quantum throw down a 7... Waits 3 whole seconds, and spins an 8 onto the table.

Lee remains blind to his push and hasn't looked.

Turn-5.

Goliath looks Sharply at Quantum, knowing he now has the high straight with the 6 but... What is quantum up to?

The river drops the 6, giving Quantum the nut straight. Goliath looks to get angry until Quantum shouts "That's a 7 card straight! I should get bonus points for that!"
Goliath licks the inside of the whiskey bottle, falls over drunk and doesn't wake up.

"And Quantum, Sushi X, and Cobalt Ketchup are the final 3!!!" Tim echoes in his best commentary stadium voice.

As the cards get dealt, nobody looks.

Nobody makes a motion to grab a card and flip up the corner to reveal. They all stare at eachother.

"Raise" Quantum acts.

"ReRaise" Sushi fires back.

Cobalt Ketchup can nearly hide his excitement as he calls.

"Eight Thousand two hundred and seventy three..." Quantum reraises with conviction

Sushi folds and looks at his cards for the first time.

Cobalt Ketchup thinks about it. He lingers before reluctantly making the call.

The cards drop k-2-7

Wtf.

Cobalt thinks for a long time. He fiddled with his chips, trying to make himself look cool with some amateur chip tricks. He checks to Quantum who responds, "I'll raise. But only because I know I have you beat."

"Hard to say with that gimmick of yours. You can tell the future right? So... We both haven't looked at our cards and you probably know your going to win. But that's just it, right? It's just a gimmick?"

Quantum puts his cards down. He looks to Sushi and he looks to Tim. Back to Cobalt.

"Yeah, you're right. It's just a Gimmick. I don't know if I'm going to win or lose this hand. But I know the outcome. I know what happens. And you know what else I know? I know you DONT have a gimmick. And you've been carrying on about everyone else's gimmick but what's yours? You have a Bandaid that shoots ketchup out? It just so happens, we have a gimmick to give up..." Quantum begins in salemenship mode.

"You see, we have this guy who wasn't grateful for the opportunity we have him. He turned his back on us and for that we had to punish him"

Cobalt Ketchup looks to the CPR Ryan Kent dummie,"I can't do a Ryan Kent gimmick, I would hate myself."

"We aren't talking about Ryan Kent, we are talking about Blizzard..." Sushi pours a shot, alwyS having a bottle hidden so when the heathens drink all your booze, you still have your sidearm.

"Uh, I don't think you're in the hand. You can't conversation with them" Tim lays down the law, as the dealer should.

"Oh.... " Cobalt Ketchup understands the wager. He knows he doesn't have gimmick. He knows he was breaking Kayfabe when he said he was outed. Too early.
"Oh well in that case..." Cobalt Ketchup reminisces his road to get here.

"The guy on the reality tv show with the sunglasses that stayed on throughout the whole match. What a gimmick.
The Rat Bastard who was just a slimy individual. What a gimmick.
The guy who always wore a mask and ended up getting food poisoning from raw egg consumption... What a classic gimmick.
Me losing to Heath Slater in blackjack... What a gimmick...

i had a dream about this the other night...1
.."

"Yeah we know, we saw, call or what?" Sushi is impatient as he just wants to play a hand.

"I.[/color].." Cobalt chokes for a second, "I r..."

Quantum leans into the table. "You what?"

A black cat walks across the screen and glitches the matrix. The scene continues 3 seconds earlier with Cobalt Ketchup.

Oh what might have been if I didn't reveal the catfish inadvertently... Oh well.

"I fold.... I fold." Cobalt Ketchup concedes he fucked that up, but he has a different plan, "If you want to put up a gimmick like that, you want to challenge me with a gimmick then I'll accept. It's true, I haven't had a gimmick since I started here and I kind of hoped that They would have booked me to one. I was trying to build something with Teddy and he #bailed on me. Or should I say, Teddy 'Had to go to the farmers market because they were selling shells from Skrelidge and I missed my home so I lost the match cuz I went to go find some" Soloway.

(Cobalt Ketchup looks directly into the camera, reality tv testimonial style, causing another rift)

Cobalt Ketchup[

Teddy Soloway, if you want to prove you're nothing but failure, just like every version that came before you, I will see you in 2k17. And when I see you, hopefully you'll be wearing a mixture of Cyborg and Cole Savages clothes, so you can harness the power to come up with a good enough excuse as they do. That's Your Gimmick, you're a mixture of those two guys.
But since They won't give me a gimmick, I'll take one! I'll call.... But it's the VERY next hand, and it's not for Blizzard... It's for Your Gimmick... I want Quantum!!!![
/color]"

[/center]
RiftedEnergy
RiftedEnergy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Sometime in the Future Empty Double Down Catfish Sandwhich

Post by RiftedEnergy Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:13 pm

Quantum looks at Sushi like there's something fishy going on. Sushi puts his hands up for the third time tonight.

"Hands up, don't shoot," he smirks as he slowly reaches for his sidearm to take a swig. "I didn't have anything to do with this..."

"Cobalt Ketchup..." Quantum eyes his challenger. "The fan favorite... The lovable good guy... I think there's already one of those in the room..." They all look to Tim, puffin on that candy cigarette before taking a bite and crunching obnoxiously. "So you got your gimmick stolen from you by Heath Slater on Reality Wrasslin.."

"No, Iv'e never had a gimmick..." Cobalt Ketchup becomes defensive.

"Yeah, you did. You were the guy trying to come up, the guy trying to win the reality tv show where you would become a great star, right?"

"That wasn't a gimmick. That was me."

"Cuz you were the best young athlete and you could beat all these other guys with gimmicks. You were hand picked for the show right? Cuz you were the man?"

"Yea I was. I trained the hardest and the most. I've been to numerous underground dungeons and training centers. I wanted it most"

"Yeah you think it was you, but that's not you. The good guy gimmick isn't you either"

"That's wasn't a gimmick either, that was totally me," Cobalt begins reeling

"Then why do you keep talking in the past tense? That was you, the guy trying to figure out everyone gimmick because he can't think of his own. Then you get your spot taken by Heath Slater and you get booted. There goes your hopes and dreams. There goes your gimmick.
But someone was watching right? Someone was watching, not the show... But you. And as you walked up that ramp, Rex Carter comes out on behalf of CMV and says, '
He's popular, he's successful, let's sign him.'

And your dream was revived."

"I know the story, I was in it."

"
So why do you keep talking in the paste tense?"

"What's your point Quantum? What game are you playing here? You gonna put your gimmick on the line for a card or not??"

"Deal them out, Tim. One card each, face down." Quantum doesn't look at his card.

"Didn't you ask earlier if I knew what was going to happen or not? Go ahead, take a look at your card. It's probably... A 3"

Cobalt doesn't think this is fair and shows a 3 while shrugging.

"I'll give you one chance to throw that card away and pick another right out of the deck"

Cobalt quickly reacts and draws a K♣️

"Ohhhh" Sushi claps his hands and rubs them together "I love Clubs..."

"Doesn't matter..." Quantum plays heart breaker K♥️

"So we tie,"

"Not Necessarily!!!" Tim is wearing reading glasses and riffling through a rule book, "In playing high card by suit, the hearts beat the clubs in any order. Quantum wins."

Cobalt Ketchup is disappointed. "Do it again"

Quantum throws one finger up, "One day... If you win this hand, you can use it for One Day Only... Draw a card"

Cobalt claps his hands together and reaches

"Not that one, no... Don't pick that one either. Nope, nope, no no no..." Quantum commentates the hand gestures while hesitation arrives.

Cobalt Ketchup draws.... Another fucking 3???
Daaaammmmmnnnnnnnn

As Quantum reaches for the deck, he pauses, "Cobalt, I have some news for you. Some
News you're going to find hard to believe. But, I created Realilty Wrasslin.."

He lets it sink in for 3 Whole Seconds. In that three seconds, Cobalt clearly hears and feels the refs hand hitting the mat. One... Two... THREE!

Cobalt becomes light headed, looking at the 3 in his hand.
"Three..." He utters while disoriented. 

"Cobalt, I sent the recruits to your house to join the show... I setup the house for you all to live in. I gave the masked guy the mask and told him to never take it off, I was the reason he got food poisoning and you were able to beat him in elimination.
I was the one behind curtain who sent Heath Slater out there to take your spot. 
I was the one behind the curtain who called an old colleague in Rex to come out and tell you you have been chosen.
I was the one who crafted all of this to get you here.
That's Right, Ketchup... I CATFISHED YOUR ASS!!!"

Cobalt can't believe his brain right now. That's a Double Down Catfish Ketchup Sandwhich! 
He can't believe this whole thing was a setup by Quantum. 

Quantum pulls a card and doesn't look.

"I got you here because needed you here. There was no other way to bring you into this universe.
And now that you're here... I have a spoiler... "

Quantum lowers his card, still face down to the table. 
"I have a very special plan for you. And it's already begun...."

Quantum takes the card, without looking once... And folds. 
RiftedEnergy
RiftedEnergy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by RiftedEnergy Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:12 am

(Wow, my phone updated in my sleep and the editing bars are gone. I'll code on my laptop after I post . Rip promos from my phone)

The card spins in the air in slow motion as it makes it way to the muck pile. As it's about to hit the discards Sushi X, snatches it out of thin air. The others in the room are astonished at his reflexes, as surely someone who's drank that much shouldn't have the hand-eye coordination that was exhibited.

"Surely, someone who's THAT drunk shouldn't have that kind of hand-eye coordination!" Tim reinforces what the fuck I just said.

The Enigma takes a swig from his side-arm, almost polished, "Tim, you keep your kiddy cigarettes and root beer. I'm a fucking pro, ok?" He takes a private look at the card as his eyes flash.

"Well?" Tim is intrigued.

"Quantum, you son of a..."

"Be careful there..." Quantum cuts off Sushi as he knows the ramifications of the statement but it doesn't change the outcome. As it never does.

"Bitch..."

"Well, what was it?" Dealer-Guy Tim is stuck on the sidelines trying to figure out what just happened.

Mr. Wentworth partially wakes up from his passed out phase, looking like he's overdosing on heroin, "yeah, what was it"

Sushi kicks over Wentworth's chair, Tim disagrees with the action, but The Asian Sensation always has an answer, "Tim, he's passed out. Let him sleep on the floor? I just did him a favor!"

Tim shrugs.

"Brett FARVE!!!" Mr. Wentworth springs to life and jumps up. He runs straight into the wall and passes out forever again, kind of like that dog on YouTube that sleep-runs.

"He folded!" Cobalt Ketchup finally speaks again. "He folded... but really... what was the card?"

"Cobalt? Ketchup? What the fuck kind of name is that for real?..." Sushi is about to begin his tirade.

"Well, have you ever seen a blue waffle on a period? It's kind of like that"

Tim Googles Blue Waffle and throws up.

"Cobalt, these are Grown Folks talkin..." Sushi points to Quantum and back at himself, "I believe Chuckie Cheese is across the street..."

Quantum gives in, "Ok... so what did you expect me to do with that Joker?"

"Speaking of Jokers... I have to prepare for my match tonight... Quantum take my chips. I have to get ready."

"You have a match tonight?" Tim wipes his mouth from bile.

"Tim," Sushi X finally flips over the card that Quantum discarded without looking to reveal and ACE!!! "Tim, Chuckie Cheese is across the street..." and stands to leave the room.

Quantum has a chuckles as Sushi is exiting, "Why didn't you believe when you were told you wouldn't win the poker tournament earlier tonight???"

Sushi stops for a second with the recreated door handle in hand, "Because I am not Me..."

"We never are..."

RiftedEnergy
RiftedEnergy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down