Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
NXT Ep. 49 Card Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
NXT Ep. 49 Card Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
NXT Ep. 49 Card Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
NXT Ep. 49 Card Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
NXT Ep. 49 Card Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
NXT Ep. 49 Card Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
NXT Ep. 49 Card Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
NXT Ep. 49 Card Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
NXT Ep. 49 Card Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
NXT Ep. 49 Card Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

NXT Ep. 49 Card

Go down

Who will get the Title Shot?

NXT Ep. 49 Card I_vote_lcap36%NXT Ep. 49 Card I_vote_rcap 36% 
[ 4 ]
NXT Ep. 49 Card I_vote_lcap0%NXT Ep. 49 Card I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
NXT Ep. 49 Card I_vote_lcap18%NXT Ep. 49 Card I_vote_rcap 18% 
[ 2 ]
NXT Ep. 49 Card I_vote_lcap0%NXT Ep. 49 Card I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
NXT Ep. 49 Card I_vote_lcap36%NXT Ep. 49 Card I_vote_rcap 36% 
[ 4 ]
NXT Ep. 49 Card I_vote_lcap9%NXT Ep. 49 Card I_vote_rcap 9% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 11

NXT Ep. 49 Card Empty NXT Ep. 49 Card

Post by Miztacular Sat Jul 25, 2015 5:28 am

Match Card

PPV Match Card so far
Rick Vs Trowell Vs Swagger Vs JLV
Brett Angel Vs Titus O'Neil
Lorin Seoul Vs Chris Adams
Larry Vs Shaw Vs Miller Vs Willis
Dallas Space Vs Son of Sheik

Opening Match
Dave Skylark Vs Chris Adams (With Byron Elliot)
As far as momentum goes, Adams is falling behind his opponent at Nightmare Before Twistmas, Lorin Seoul, who he'll be challenging for the NXT Television Title has a lot of momentum right now and a win in tonights opener is absolutely crucial for Chris Adams if he wants to win his first piece of Championship Gold here in NXT, on the other hand, Dave Skylark has yet to obtain a match at Nightmare before Twistmas, there's still 2 main card matches, and a pre-show yet to be booked, so Skylark has some time to get onto the Pay Per View card, and a win here today could do just that for him.

Singles Action
D'Angelo St. Daniels (With Kane) Vs Bryan Novak
In tonights Main Event, Bryan Novak will find out who he's defending against at Nightmare Before Twistmas, however he has to get past the newest addition to The Authority in the form of DSD, who's won both of his matches so far here in NXT so far beating a former two time NXT  Champion, SOS and Chris Adams two weeks ago, tonight he goes up against the longest reigning singles Champion in NXT History to see if DSD has got what it takes. Novak has just come off of a gruelling title defence against Boso The Magnificent and will be defending again in four days time, momentum is a must for Novak.

Tag Team Action
The R 'n' L Express Vs The Bringers of Despair
A first time match up here tonight, The R 'n' L Express make their return to the NXT Roster after having a 2 month stint on the Main Roster. They are looking to come back and instantly win the big one at Nightmare Before Twistmas, and even better for them, The United Kingdom are no longer around the prevent them from winning. They go up against the fourth team in the four ways, The Bringers of Despair, a new team in NXT, who need some good momentum going into the Pay Per View in order to walk away with the titles, or even a title shot.

Extreme Rules Match
Dallas Space Vs Jaymes Landon Vain
The NXT General Manager is looking to further destroy the NXT Champion Dallas Space's momentum by putting him up against Kane's pick for the future, JLV. Dallas Space of course will want to pick up a lot of momentum heading into his title defence at Nightmare Before Twistmas, while JLV is looking to pick up some momentum for his team heading into the two fatal four ways in four days time. Who will come out with the rub in tonights Co-Main Event.

Main Event
Boso The Magnificent Vs Chad Vegas Vs Richard Thunder Vs Ryan Fosse Vs Kryminal Vs Eric Matthews
This match, could be potentially a huge risk because the winner will face Bryan Novak for the European Championship, however if they were to lose the Title Match, they would be fired however, this is a chance for all six of these men to get a shot at the longest reigning Champion in NXT history. Boso, has already had two shots, and lost, so there's a huge chance, that if he wins this, he could be walking out of the PPV without a job if he loses again. It's the same with Chad Vegas, who had his shot back at NXTreme and is looking at a second chance. Richard Thunder, is the only guy in this match, who is yet to even have a number one contenders match, but I'm sure Kane would be happy if Thunder lost to Novak and was fired. Fosse is another, to whom has had a shot against Novak, in a Ladder Match at Climb 2 Fame, in which he lost drastically. Kryminal, has also never had a shot, he's not been doing too well lately, and this could be his last shot at getting on the PPV card. Finally, we have the two time NXT Champion, Eric Matthews, who could find himself fading into obscurity if he fails to win this match, but what a chance it would be for him, to be the first person in NXT history, to win 3 singles championships.

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

NXT Ep. 49 Card Empty Re: NXT Ep. 49 Card

Post by Guest Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:52 pm

EMPTY.

Back to top Go down