Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
WWE2K16: Finn Balor & Seth Rollins Entrances + New Gameplay Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
WWE2K16: Finn Balor & Seth Rollins Entrances + New Gameplay Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
WWE2K16: Finn Balor & Seth Rollins Entrances + New Gameplay Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
WWE2K16: Finn Balor & Seth Rollins Entrances + New Gameplay Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
WWE2K16: Finn Balor & Seth Rollins Entrances + New Gameplay Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
WWE2K16: Finn Balor & Seth Rollins Entrances + New Gameplay Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
WWE2K16: Finn Balor & Seth Rollins Entrances + New Gameplay Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
WWE2K16: Finn Balor & Seth Rollins Entrances + New Gameplay Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
WWE2K16: Finn Balor & Seth Rollins Entrances + New Gameplay Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
WWE2K16: Finn Balor & Seth Rollins Entrances + New Gameplay Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

WWE2K16: Finn Balor & Seth Rollins Entrances + New Gameplay

+4
Miztacular
Borton
krzy
KingWolf
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

WWE2K16: Finn Balor & Seth Rollins Entrances + New Gameplay Empty WWE2K16: Finn Balor & Seth Rollins Entrances + New Gameplay

Post by KingWolf Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:20 am

My soul feels replenished, It's graceful and I need to know your guys take on what's been released this morning.
KingWolf
KingWolf
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Humor : Blunt Cunt

Back to top Go down

WWE2K16: Finn Balor & Seth Rollins Entrances + New Gameplay Empty Re: WWE2K16: Finn Balor & Seth Rollins Entrances + New Gameplay

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:00 pm

Dude.....fucking epic. Also.....

Create-a-arena, create-a-diva and create-a-championship have been brought back.

MyCareer has been extended so you reach HOF status.

Superstars can be assigned to both RAW and SmackDown on universe mode (This is awesome to me because the brand split was fucking up a lot of stuff on mine)

You can also choose to attack someone during their entrance (I dunno how it will work, probably like the interference feature in various titles)

Ladder, handicap and tornado matches are back! Very Happy

I'm pre-ordering now, take my money 2K!

Back to top Go down

WWE2K16: Finn Balor & Seth Rollins Entrances + New Gameplay Empty Re: WWE2K16: Finn Balor & Seth Rollins Entrances + New Gameplay

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:07 pm

Go back and watch the gameplay vid.

During the first clip.....

You can see a Sawft! t-shirt.

I'm dying.

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:15 pm

giving Cyborg Balor's entrance
#dibs

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Borton Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:25 pm

not that impressed, must be cuz its an early build of the game or something but Balors entrance is so dope.
Borton
Borton
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dashing's jokes

Back to top Go down

Post by Borton Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:27 pm

i leave to the airport in 30 minutes.
Borton
Borton
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dashing's jokes

Back to top Go down

Post by KingWolf Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:30 pm

They are added in a lot of new features some in previous games, here's the list

New reversal system

MyCareer is back, and this time it goes a lot further, all the way to you gaining admission to the WWE Hall of Fame.

Create a Diva, Create a Show, Create an Arena, and Create a Championship are back in!

WWE Universe: Wrestlers can now be booked to multiple shows

Online has been "overhauled."

Three-man commentary team, with John "Bradshaw" Layfield joining King and Cole.

Ladder, handicap, and tornado tag match types added back in.

No loading screens between entrances, and you can assault opponents during their entrance!

Improved ref and manager AI.

Not to forget a new submission which is similar to UFC Undisputed 3 and pin system that'll take a lot getting used to.

I'm super psyched, looking forward to the next reveal of details and of course GAMEPLAY!
KingWolf
KingWolf
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Humor : Blunt Cunt

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:55 pm

All this, and the crowd still look like stop motion. Pls 2K.
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by SonOfAnarchy91 Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:16 pm

SO happy to hear JBL is being added to commentary.

Create an Arena, and Create a Championship is awesome now we just need to hope Dashing doesn't make a crap CMV Title Razz . Hope fully we can Download Titles from Community Creations and we can vote on which arena and title we like best.
SonOfAnarchy91
SonOfAnarchy91
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Chimichanga...

Back to top Go down

Post by "The Mad Oyster" Hardline Tue Aug 04, 2015 3:40 pm

What was the break out option during the entrance
WWE2K16: Finn Balor & Seth Rollins Entrances + New Gameplay 67-8
"The Mad Oyster" Hardline
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : When someone takes a shot at me,and doesn't expect me to fight back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:59 pm

HardlineOyster wrote:What was the break out option during the entrance

I think that's what you use to attack your opponent during the entrance, I believe.

Back to top Go down

Post by iTrouble Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:21 am

^
Great Idea

Hopefully they get online correct this time
Game looks amazing #JBL
iTrouble
iTrouble
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next