Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Revenge is Coming Home Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Revenge is Coming Home Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Revenge is Coming Home Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Revenge is Coming Home Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Revenge is Coming Home Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Revenge is Coming Home Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Revenge is Coming Home Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Revenge is Coming Home Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Revenge is Coming Home Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Revenge is Coming Home Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Revenge is Coming Home

4 posters

Go down

Revenge is Coming Home Empty Revenge is Coming Home

Post by Topher Mod Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:46 pm

Mac Thompson is in the ring for that in-ring interview once again….

Mac : Ladies and Gentlemen, my guest at this time….. The former Anarchy Champion and arguably the greatest Anarchy Champion of all time ‘THE BLOODY BRIT’ CHRIS ANDREWS.

Brit’s theme plays over the PA system as the crowd go nuts for there beloved hero. Andrews makes his way to the ring, climbs the turnbuckles and acknowledges the fans.

Mac : Brit, as I just mentioned your reign as Anarchy Champion was impressive to say the least. Lets take a look at some highlights.

On the titantron we  see footage of Andrews winning the title from Sushi-X at King of the Ring…. Followed by matches involving Parker, Nick Blake, Billy Weaver as well as JustIN Sane followed by The Champion of Champions match and footage from The Brit winning the Elimination Chamber.

Mac : Very impressive indeed, love the part where you literally punch your way through the table to knock out Billy. However at Validation Zack Cage was the man who finally knocked you off your perch, How does that make you feel?

Brit : Well what can I say, he did what no one else could do and beat me for the Anarchy Title, So congratulations kid, you deserve it. But your boyhood dream maybe short lived because as you all heard later on at Validation, I tweeted that I was cashing in my rematch clause….And coming up real soon is CMV Milestone in London, England…. And it’s official Chris Andrews vs Zack Cage the rematch is on….I’ll have the home advantage for once as they’ll be cheering me on. So ya best be ready Cage, cuz ya best believe I will be.

Mac : What if he beats you again though?

Brit : Uhh No…That’s not going to happen, I’m going home to reclaim my title,  I’m not going into the match thinking of what happened at Validation. Milestone is where I’m heading, all my focus is that, all that’s left to say is REVENGE IS COMING HOME!!!!
Topher Mod
Topher Mod
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

Revenge is Coming Home Empty Re: Revenge is Coming Home

Post by krzy Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:50 pm

A video uploaded to CMV’s YouTube channel shows Cole Savage flanked by his new client Zack Cage, and client turned muscle, Nick Blake. Blake is waving the Union Jack around, while Savage throws around confetti.

Savage:Woohoo! Yay! Everybody, Chris Andrews is coming home!!!! Let’s all celebrate!!

Savage abruptly drops the act.

Savage: Because you certainly won’t be celebrating his Anarchy Championship victory.

Blake laughs loudly and slaps Cage on the back.

Savage: How could you be so foolish to think that you’re safe on your home soil, Andrews? Cole Savage is a Worldwide Brand! I’m a hot commodity everywhere that I go! In fact, your countrymen are probably sick of you, and they’ll be rolling out the red carpet for Zack Cage and I the moment we step foot off of that jet. Andrews, you’re good, but you’re not great. You’re better than most, but you’re not the rest. You’re a tough son of a bitch, but you’re not the Anarchy Champion. Hell, if you’re relying on a mythical “homefield advantage” to make up for what you lack in that ring, then you might not ever be Anarchy Champion again!

Cage proudly adjusts the championship on his shoulder, a sight that he wants this company to get used to seeing. Blake steps forward, his piercing gaze aimed right at the camera.

Blake: Brit, you already let yourself and your brand down at Validation, so I guess it’s only fitting that that disease spreads to your friends, your family and your country at Milestone. WE are the winners. WE got the job done. WE are the heros. You had your chance in the spotlight, and now it’s Zack Cage’s turn. Zack Cage fought three years to be where he is, and I personally won’t allow the likes of you to get in the way without a little Head Trauma for your troubles. Though, I guess there is one good thing that’ll come out of this going down in London, when it’s all said and done, only your family will be able to recognize you.

I need a drink.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Zack Sat Dec 24, 2016 2:51 am

As Cole Savage spoke, Zack Cage stood with a towel over his head, looking towards the floor. However, as he and Blake concluded, Cage grabbed the microphone.

[ZACK CAGE]
"Happy birthday to me...happy birthday to me. You know? It took me three years...three...years...THREE! YEARS! But here I stand, a CMV championship laying over my shoulder, with MY name on the plate. I was granted opportunity after opportunity. Chance, after chance. Shot, after shot. And I just...couldn't...get...the job done...until Cole Savage showed me the light. Until Cole Savage showed me how to be what I was destined to be since the day I first stepped through these doors: That I was destined...to be champion. No matter how many times I kicked myself while I was down for screwing up time, after time, I've finally realized that I wasn't in the right...frame of mind. I've taken all of CMV's supposed 'all time greats' to their limits. But I was always never considered one of the legends that walked through these hallowed halls. But it's time for that to change. It's time...for everything to change."

Cage immediately flicks the towel off his head, looking up with silver and black paint covering half of his face, looking like a diabolical mixture of T-1000 and "Two-Face" Harvey Dent.

[ZACK CAGE]
"I don't respect you, Chris Andrews. Hell...I never have. I've never liked any of the people in the back, and I've certainly never liked the idiots that cheered for me week after week after week, because all they did was hold me back from what I achieved. Because at Validation...I did just that. I validated myself as one of the greatest CMV superstars...no...THE GREATEST CMV superstar...of all time. And come Milestone...you're nothing but a stepping stone on my path. Because when I'm done, I'll be there among the stars. Among the likes of...of Lou Thesz. Ric Flair. Steve Austin. John Cena. The Rock. Zack...Cage. My quest begins here, and now, and you, Chris...will fall like the rest, when they go against the best."

Cage cracks his neck before holding his championship high above his head, as the video fades to black.
Zack
Zack
Pleb
Pleb

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Sat Dec 24, 2016 11:28 pm

Good promo guys Like a Star @ heaven
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin