Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Mystery Partner? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Mystery Partner? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Mystery Partner? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Mystery Partner? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Mystery Partner? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Mystery Partner? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Mystery Partner? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Mystery Partner? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Mystery Partner? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Mystery Partner? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Mystery Partner?

2 posters

Go down

Mystery Partner? Empty Mystery Partner?

Post by Topher Mod Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:49 pm

Mac is in the middle of the ring with a neck brace around his neck due to suffering a Revenge last week by The Anarchy Champ. Mac grimaces in pain and clutching at the brace. The ring is surrounded by security guards for his own protection I guess….

Mac : Welcome back to Monday Night Fusion, but I want to address what happened last week,  I was brutally assaulted AGAIN I might add….

The fans cheer at the sound of that.

Mac : Really, you cheer that, how dare you, how dare each and every single one of you, I’m not a wrestler, I’m an interviewer, the best damn interviewer I might add….

The fans chant YOU SUCK at Mac Thompson.

Mac : I DO NOT SUCK…..

Mac takes a deep breathe to compose himself.

Mac : Well, as I was saying, last week The Bloody Brit gave me some Revenge, which as you can all see has left me handicapped, look at me dammit, I can barely move my head. The pain is unbearable... Well tonight that isn't going to happen again, Look around the ring... i've hired me some security guards, which i paid for out of my own pocket.... My neck is killing me, do you know how many times i've been hit with Revenge.....I didn’t deserve this.....

The fans chant YOU DESERVED IT.

Mac : NOOOO, dammit I’m Mac Bloody Thompson, and you will show me the respect  I deserve. You are all a bunch of hypocrites, how dare you judge me, how dare you abuse me, you’re no better than the Bloody Brit

Fans :  ASSHOLE…ASSHOLE….ASSHOLE

Mac : That’s it........enough is enough. You don’t deserve an interview, this segment is cancelled, I hope you are all happy  because now you wont see your precious Anarchy Champ….

The fans boo louder than ever..... Then erupt with cheers when....

Bloody Brit has heard enough and sprints down the isle, He double clotheslines 2 security guys slides under the  bottom rope, gives  Mac the double fingers and BOOM Revenge on Mac who goes flying into the air and crashes down hard onto the canvas…..Security rush the ring surrounding The Brit… Brit smiles and starts swinging punches at anyone in his way…

Mike Miles comes sprinting down the isle now and joins the party…He helps out his pal and Foreign Affairs are cleaning house, security guys are being thrown all over the ring and even thrown out of the ring too…..Two security guards are left standing, Miles grabs one, Brit grabs the other…. They look at each other and at the same time Brit hits Revenge and Miles connects with 10 Miles Out….

The Brit picks up the mic that’s next to Mac’s lifeless body..

Brit : Mac you really need to shut the fuck up mate, But this isn’t about you……It’s about Bannon…..It’s about Sam Valentine…..As you can see I give zero fucks and I give  no shits…Mac can bring out security guards, police officers, his dad, whoever he wants…. But piss me off and you’ll get hit…. AND you two have pissed me off….. 1st we have Valentine, yea we go way back, You were a Bromancer and I was part of Foreign Affairs, difference is Me and Miles are still  The F.A we got each others back, we fight side by side when we need to. But you blamed me because you couldn’t win the big one inside the Elimination Chamber. Well get used to loosing, cuz loosing is all you’re good for.
Then there’s you Bannon, some say you were stealing a page out of Brit’s playbook….Difference is when I was forced to team up with that Sushi Divine guy, he left me for dead, I was literally getting my arse kicked outside the ring by Nick Blake and Valentine, so when ref counted to 9 I knocked out Blake and slid back into the ring as ref said 10.  You on the other hand, you didn’t want to fight, you just wanted a cheap win. But that’s OK, Revenge is coming…..and Revenge comes in two’s.

Dashing : There you have it guys, Foreign Affairs Vs Bannon and Sam Valentine at Dark Carnival.

Brit : WOAH WOAH WOAH!!!!!!! Just one more thing I still haven’t announced my mystery tag team partner, now I know you all think it’s Mike over there, But as ya can see, He’s got Slate on his mind… Hey camera guy Just look at him, he’s still beating up security. What a ledge .. But he’s clearly focused on 1 thing, that being Xander Slate… So that leaves me with no partner, and let’s face it with my past record lately with tag team partners, it’s not looking good…. from The Odd Couple, yea a freakin clown to Foreign Sushi, a guy that today is still salty as fuck cuz I beat him for this title…..So   Bannon… Valentine…. Guess it’s 2 on 1…

With that said, he begins to leave the ring until the PA System lights up with.

The fans cheer at the sight of Bloody Rex! In the same getup he was in at Point Break. Bloody Brit knowingly smiles at the ramp as Rex heads on down and slides into the ring, grabbing the microphone out of his hands.

Rex : 2 on 1 mah ass! Banner! Valey TYNE! Ya'll gonna get some RAAAAAAAVENGE come Dark Carnival, a-huh!

Bloody Rex then gives Bloody Brit some moonshine, and the 2 start drinking before climbing the turnbuckles as The Anarchy Champ's music is played through-out the arena.... The scene fades to commercial.

--------------------------------------------------
<<Thank Batman for your part>>
Topher Mod
Topher Mod
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

Mystery Partner? Empty Re: Mystery Partner?

Post by Batman Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:51 pm

you just had to recode and uncenter
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Mod Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:04 pm

obviously, this is how i promo.
Topher Mod
Topher Mod
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down