Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
3..2..1 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
3..2..1 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
3..2..1 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
3..2..1 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
3..2..1 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
3..2..1 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
3..2..1 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
3..2..1 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
3..2..1 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
3..2..1 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Go down

3..2..1 Empty 3..2..1

Post by Topher Mod Sat Feb 04, 2017 5:25 pm

Mac : Ladies and Gentlemen, my guest at this time, he is 1 half of The Wanderers he is The Drifter… He is The Bish… Don Bishop

The Bish’s theme hits and the crowd are actually cheering for this guy, for over a year, he came out to hardly no reaction. But tonight in Sacramento, California, The fans are marking out… The Bish does he usual Bang Bang taunt and slides into the  ring for this rare interview….

Mac : Welcome Don and as we can see and hear the fans seem to be loving you these days, whats your secret? Cuz they boo the hell out of me for no reason.

Bish : Well Mac…. Be more Bish….  BANG… BANG

The fans start a Bish chant….

Mac : The hell does that even mean….?  Well doesn’t matter, Last week we saw the 1st stage in the Elimination Chase as it was yourself Vs Zack Starr Vs Eric Matthews Vs Ricky Spanish in what was a knock down drag out affair that could have seen anyone being eliminated and yet you of all people Don somehow managed to survive the 1st stage, as it was Ricky Spanish who was eliminated… But tonight 3 become 2 as 1 will be eliminated, what's your strategy Bish?

Bish :  Well I’ve come along ways since my debut in CMV… Had a lot of ups and a lot of downs….Mainly downs tho, seeing as people backstage have anger management issues. For some reason they like to take their frustrations out on me.. … But tonight for the second week running The Bish main events Intensity….Can you believe that.

Mac : No

Bish : Damn…. Well Nick Starr, I’ve beaten your brother once, tonight another Starr shall fall and as for Matthews, I’ll finish what I started last week as I look to advance all the way in this Elimination Chase and become your new CMV Global Champion.

Mac : Or you could advance and face the champ and lose and if you do, you’re history/

Bish : Wait…What?

Mac : You did read the contract right?

Bish : Contract?

Mac : Okay then….

Bish :  Mac remember this….. Bish will be Global Champ…. Gavin will be World Champ and The Wanderers will make history…Bang… Bang…..

------------------------------------------------------
A-Open to Zack Starr
B-Open to Matthews
C-cuts to commercial if no one replies
Topher Mod
Topher Mod
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum