Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Hellfire Club  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Hellfire Club  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Hellfire Club  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Hellfire Club  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Hellfire Club  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Hellfire Club  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Hellfire Club  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Hellfire Club  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Hellfire Club  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Hellfire Club  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Hellfire Club

3 posters

Go down

Hellfire Club  Empty Hellfire Club

Post by Big Boi 702 Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:46 am

*As Genesis comes about, Jay Davis and Guri Sukonov came out to the ring. Jay had a mic, as Guri was pacing in the back, like a ferocious lion*

"Ladies Annnnnnd Gentlemen, welcome to Genesis. Or in other words, Welcome to my world! Welcome to the world of the Hellfire Club. I've been thinking about what I did on Fusion, saying that no more shall 2nd tier wrestlers be looked at like 2nd tier wrestlers. Well this is how it's gonna happend. We got Jon Reed, Alex Taylor, Randy Nelson Jr., Guri Sukonov and Jay Davis! We are thee best bunch of wrestlers ever since X-Gen came about. We are the equivalent to Kings in this business. And we are your Protector and Executor. And we are here for one thing and one thing only. To put a banner, a TRUE banner, to the meaning of Professional Wrestling."

*Jay Davis stops as he looks a Guri, then continues talking*

"Marcantel, Father Victor. You two have been silent for too long. We know what you two are up to. And come Wildcard, let it be known that Hellfire Club is going to put out that little bushfire. We are the one true nightmares when it comes to CMV. And that goes to anyone else wanting some action. Me and Guri are more than happy to bash in more skulls. And Hellfire Club ain't going nowhere. We are just getting STARTED!"

*Jay Davis pats Guri on the shoulder, as both men then walk out of the ring and into the back*
Big Boi 702
Big Boi 702
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Fragile Egos

Back to top Go down

Hellfire Club  Empty Re: Hellfire Club

Post by HellishxHades Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:36 pm

Jon Reed and the rest of the Hellfire Club walk to the stage. Jon Reed in the middle, Alex Taylor on the left,  Nelson Jr. On the right. Davis and Sukonov align on each side of the new group. Jon picks up a mic.

Look at my creation. My words, my inspiration got this under rated stars to rebel with me. To TAKE what is ours. I am here no longer to prove I belong cause I validated that at Validation.

Jon Looks at his newly formed faction.

Men. We are the future of this company and it will be so. Jay Davis. You are to win that Deadly Games Tournament, and bring that Alpha World Championship to The Hellfire Club.

He looks at Sukonov and Nelson Jr.

You two will be the first of us to challenge for the tag gold. You just need to win it then Demons Rules will take place. (Freebird Rules).

He turns his attention to Alex Taylor.

You will go for the Light Heavyweight Championship. Destroy the fish. Destroy the division. Create Chaos. And bring back gold.

He then looks back at the crowd.

I'm staking my claims to that International Championship. Everyone in that locker room you just been put on notice. We are the future. We are The Hellfire Club.

The group walks backstage.
HellishxHades
HellishxHades
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by MLP Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:32 am

Alex is in the ring with a mic in his hand

Alex

Do you know what you're looking at. I SAID YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING AT. You're looking at greatness. A greatness that has been  over looked by Dave Turner . ME,Reed,Davis,Guri,and,Nelson are the future of CMV . When the veterans of CMV that is some how in the title scene leave , CMV is going to be left with us. People that has been over looked by these veterans. If it was up to me , I'll be number 1 contender for the Light Heavyweight Champion. See look I , ME Alex Taylor has beaten a two time .. TWO TIME LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION in Nikola Ivanovic . HE beat himbefore he won the belt back,then lost it back to some man that dress up as a fish . 

Alex pause for a second while he listen to the crowd boo him. 

OH,Before i forget GRIFFEN i haven't forgot what you done to me. I took out your dog and you're next. See you did that i had no one .. NO ONE that had my back  but now i got 4 people. The Hellfire Club will do anything to win it doesn't matter who we make happy, mad or triggered we will do anything. and before i leave EL JEFE i'm coming for your belt . 

Alex drops the mic and leaves the ring with a trail of boos following him .
MLP
MLP
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down