Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Rage's Redemption (Storyline) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Rage's Redemption (Storyline) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Rage's Redemption (Storyline) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Rage's Redemption (Storyline) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Rage's Redemption (Storyline) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Rage's Redemption (Storyline) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Rage's Redemption (Storyline) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Rage's Redemption (Storyline) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Rage's Redemption (Storyline) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Rage's Redemption (Storyline) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Rage's Redemption (Storyline)

Go down

Rage's Redemption (Storyline) Empty Rage's Redemption (Storyline)

Post by Rage Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:07 am

Before his match with Voice Vindy, Rage is seen backstage with Bill Maverick at his side. The leader of the Unholy Alliance and self proclaimed Reaper of Souls spoke first. "Tonight is the beginning of the end off of CMV! The end of all you hold sacred and dear to your hearts! My Rage is ready to inflect pain and suffering to all and any I desire and  I shall reap your sorrows slowly!"

Now it was time for Rage to speak. He didn't say much these days letting his actions speak for him. Rage still believed in the Unholy Alliance and made a deal with Bill Maverick and he did it to keep Fury safe. In return, Bill unlocked the darkest side of his soul. He felt liberated and powerful. It was shocking for him to join Bill Maverick in his quest to conqueror all of CMV and doom everyone into a dark and chaotic existence. But few could argue against the success that Rage has had so far this year.

"Vindy! Tonight, you'll be the voice of CMV! You'll speak for the Unholy Alliance! You'll tell them all that we are not to be taken lightly! We will not stop...ever until all submit and know the joys of eternal darkness! Vindy! You'll scream and you'll be voice of the future being born! I'll take you to the threshold of pain and twilight will descend upon your soul! Then Voice Vindy you'll know the true power of the Unholy Alliance!"

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down