Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Make way and kill yourself. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Make way and kill yourself. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Make way and kill yourself. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Make way and kill yourself. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Make way and kill yourself. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Make way and kill yourself. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Make way and kill yourself. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Make way and kill yourself. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Make way and kill yourself. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Make way and kill yourself. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Make way and kill yourself.

Go down

Make way and kill yourself. Empty Make way and kill yourself.

Post by KinZil Wed May 31, 2017 9:54 am

Moments after Arthur Rose's head-turning victory over Shanaz Andoni on Fusion, The Unique One heads to the backstage area to hydrate himself after competing in that fast-paced matchup. Lisa Evans catches up to Arthur to get the latest scoop.

Lisa:

Arthur, congratulations on your first win on Fusion aga-

Arthur Rose:

Shut up, you dirty little runt. I do not need people congratulating me on pinning that delusional moron, Shanaz Andoni. As far as I was concerned, I beat Shanaz Andoni before the match even started. I already beat Shanaz Andoni the moment that match was announced. I decide when I win and lose in this game, and today, I decided I was tired of giving myself losses. Next question.

Lisa:

Wow, thanks for that.....moving on, CMV Absolution is a mere 6 days away, and a variety of superstars have thrown their name into the proverbial hat for a chance to headline this year's Ascendance PPV. What are your plans on Sunday, and do you have any intention of entering the Royal Rumble match?

Arthur Rose:

I am going to be blunt with you Lisa, that question makes me want to kill myself. The real question is, who WOULDN'T want to be apart of the main event of Ascendance? I know if I was a newcomer in CMV, my mouth would be salivating at the thought of only having to win one match to fast track myself to all of my hopes and dreams. I am a newcomer here in CMV, and look at my mouth. It is SATURATED in saliva, my darling.

Lisa has to take a step back to avoid the puddle of saliva sitting on the floor.

Lisa:

You proved your point, you didn't need to-

Arthur Rose:

In the nicest way, shut your mouth, you bitch. After my performance tonight, the smart superstars in the locker room will know to make way for me. The dumb ones will cease to care, to which I say, I hope you suffer on Sunday, and I hope it is at the hands of yours truly. And for those who have been sleeping on me, just wake up and smell the blood. I know I'm starting to taste it.
Au revoir Lisa, and to all who oppose me on Sunday: Please kill yourselves.

Before Lisa can get a word in edgeways, Arthur Rose merrily skips along to wherever people like Arthur Rose merrily skips to, the main event of Absolution beckoning.
KinZil
KinZil
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down