Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
The End... BANG BANG Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
The End... BANG BANG Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
The End... BANG BANG Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
The End... BANG BANG Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
The End... BANG BANG Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
The End... BANG BANG Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
The End... BANG BANG Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
The End... BANG BANG Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
The End... BANG BANG Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
The End... BANG BANG Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

The End... BANG BANG

5 posters

Go down

The End... BANG BANG Empty The End... BANG BANG

Post by Topher Mod Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:56 pm

Mr Gnashtastic : Welcome back to Intensity and what a main event we have tonight, former  4x Tag Team Champions The Bringers of Despair  take on the team of Mexi……Huh what’s this Bringers of Despair aren’t scheduled yet…

PLEASE WATCH CLIP (only a few seconds long)

Mr Gnashtastic : What the hell is this…

Gavin comes out in full Bringers attire, but notices he’s by himself,  ….expecting to see The Bish by his side, but he hasn’t come out. Gav looks back and yells….

Gav : BIIIIISSSHHHHHHH, where you at?

When all of a sudden….

PLEASE WATCH CLIP (only a few seconds long)

Gavin facepalms….

Gav : I thought we were doing Bringers.

Bish : But I thought we agreed on MexiTan.

Gav : Oh, well this is awkward. Wait doesn’t Leo wear a mask?

Bish : Yea but I have trouble seeing as it is, I don’t know how the Spaniard does it.

Mr Gnashtastic : Good grief, he’s Mexican not Spanish.

Gav : Let’s just get to the ring.

The Tag Team Champions make there way down the isle and into the ring. They look at each other as  the fans are cheering…

Gav : Implosion.

Bish : Si

Gav : A show where legends are made.

Bish : Si.

Gav : And Dreams come true.

Bish : Si …… You know what screw this…

Bish pulls off his Leo tights (don’t worry he has his Bish jeans on underneath them). Gav rips off his spike BOD bodywear and throws it over the top rope…

Bish : Bringers of Despair……MexiTan…. Only one team can face us at Implosion and we don’t care who it is, these belts are ours, so whoever wins tonight, get ready for the fight of a life time.

Gav : That’s right, if The Bish don’t plant you with the The Bish Drop , you can bet on your life, you’ll get some Honey Badger Just Don’t Care.

Bish : We’re on the road to Implosion….. But who’s gonna join us … Bringers if you do somehow manage to get past MexiTan….. Well we have no trouble in retiring your asses

Gav : … And if it’s MexiTan….. Well we`ll just end your careers once and for all

Bish : Bang…. Bang

Last edited by topher316 on Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Topher Mod
Topher Mod
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

The End... BANG BANG Empty Re: The End... BANG BANG

Post by Miztacular Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:00 pm

My favourite thing ever
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:45 pm

Topher you're the greatest at being entertaining.
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:56 pm

This was a really good read. Good stuff Topher.
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Mod Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:31 pm

Thanks guys, it was fun doing something like this, wish i had more time to work on it, but with it being late last night, and up early for work, meant i didn't have much time with it, but i read Sons BOD promo and had an idea what i wanted to do.
Topher Mod
Topher Mod
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:26 pm

Just before the singles match starts, Kurasuke steps through a portal and stands in the middle of the ring--receiving a bit of a mixed reaction for the role he played in the outcome of the tag team championship match.

The Traverser of Portals stands there with both titles proudly hanging over either shoulder and a microphone in his hand waiting for the noise to die down before he speaks. To his right stands Leo Cruz. To his left, Don Bishop. Kurasuke turns to his left when he starts to speak.

{{Kurasuke}}
The gods above and below often called humor the last resort to free yourself of the stifling grip of fear. But when those cold, long fingers--more callous and pus than skin--make contact, laughter will always fail to overcome it on its own. The Wanderers have lived up to their namesake, once standing tall and proud in uncharted territory displaying a prize only the select few are deemed worthy to hold. We successfully invaded that land and conquered it. We have claimed these championships as our own, and we will never let them go.

He glances outside of the ring at Gavin Extreme.

{{Kurasuke}}
Fear is what drives a man to antics such as those put on display two weeks ago when you mocked us. Those actions were meant to elicit humor, but like a magician using sleight of hand, the truth behind the actions were shrouded in illusions. Imitation is not merely the sincerest form of flattery, but also tool to become anybody but yourself. The Bringers of Despair...Leo Cruz and Marcus Akane...the past and the future…perfect choices. Why be yourselfs when you can pretend to be who you never were and who you never will be. While you were the best yesterday...today is a new day and tomorrow shall wear the same face. The sun has risen over what was once your kingdom, and it is our flag that feels the warmth of its rays.

Kursauke takes the tag championships off his shoulder and lays them on the ring mat.

{{Kurasuke}}
I expect that you’ll want these back, but the crown will no longer fit your skull.

He opens another portal and steps through it. Meanwhile, Akane reaches underneath the bottom rope and pulls the tag titles out so that the match can begin.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Mod Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:10 pm

We are live for UnMatched and we see none other than the former tag team champions The Bish and Big Gav  backstage in what appears to be some sort of control room.

Bish : I know it has to be around here somewhere Gav, I’ve seen Kurasuke use it.

Gav : Use what?

The Bish : His portal, swear down I’ll close it once and for all, let me press some of these buttons…

The portal opens and Gav gets teleported to the catering area… Gav smiles at the pizzas on the table, Bish oblivious to this and is still pressing buttons and pulling on levers.
Gav picks up a slice of pizza and is about to take a bite when he’s teleported back behind Don….. The Bish turns and says..

Bish : Don’t worry I’ll find…wait where did you get that pizza from, nevermind that.. I think I’m close to figuring this out, gimme a few minutes….

The Bish continues pressing buttons, while Gav finishes off the pizza……The portal opens again and Gavin now gets teleported to the ring, he signals for a mic…

Gav : Well I don’t know how I got here, this pizza must be magical, anyway how are you guys, are you all hyped.

The fans cheer for one half of The Wanderers…

Gav : Mexi-Tan congratulations, you may have gotten lucky at Implosion but lets face it you had some help, you needed a friend at ringside… some coward in a mask sticking his nose in our match and costing us the tag titles, The Wanderers, we don’t need people fighting our battles for us…. So at Redemption Road why don’t you be real men, keep your pet on a leash and face The Wanderers 2 on 2 like it should have been…… Redemption Road The Bish and I will once again be the Tag Team Champions.

The portal opens 15 feet above the ring …..

Bish : AAAAAAAAAAAAARRGGHHHHH…

Bish lands face first in front of Gav. Stumbling to get to his feet, Gav passes him the mic.

Bish : BANG ………………BANG

The Bish still feeling the effects from the fall, falls to the floor (Flair style).
Topher Mod
Topher Mod
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:33 pm

A portal opens up that Kurasuke steps through. He squats down next to the fallen Bishop.

{{Kurasuke}}
You're late.

The masked man takes Bishop by the arm and pulls him through the portal just before the show fades to a commercial break.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Mod Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:48 am

Welp
Topher Mod
Topher Mod
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!