Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
No Time to Lose Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
No Time to Lose Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
No Time to Lose Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
No Time to Lose Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
No Time to Lose Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
No Time to Lose Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
No Time to Lose Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
No Time to Lose Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
No Time to Lose Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
No Time to Lose Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

No Time to Lose

4 posters

Go down

No Time to Lose Empty No Time to Lose

Post by Maurie Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:28 pm

i wrote a promo, but bless my tablet for having a seizure and i rewrote it. Not as good as my original.Life is great. I love you too. Kys. Love you.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Without missing a beat, Elijah cuts the hallway corner and after his confrontation between Pete and Jay Davis out in the ring. Elijah reaches for the soda machine and leans on it. Out of breath the Good Vibes Kid slides a wrinkley dollar in the machine. It keeps popping back out. Elijah punches the machine and a soda falls. He picks it up from the bottom of the machine. Wiping his forehead that has been drenched in sweat now, he places the soda there to cool himself down. Taking a big gulp Elijah then chucks it against the far wall, startling Mac Thompson.

Elijah
You saw that right? That is my career in a nutshell. I take a big step forward to only get knocked twice as far back. Have you ever seen a dog chase his tail and never get catch it? Have you ever smelled cake only to be led to the box with just some old frosting? It's a sad story that I can't keep repeating. I didn't put on this attire because it looked cool. I was ready for battle. But i wasn't prepared for what Jay Davis was capable of. So I'm gonna train each and every day. Improve. Repeat. Learn from mistakes. Repeat. Fight. Repeat. Fight. Repeat. Fight. Repeat. And never stop fighting until your on top Elijah. And once you get to the top, you keep going. Keep pushing. You show all the Stewies in he crowd that this could be them. You have to either find teh right path to walk or dig your own grave here. I'll be damned if you ever see me giving up. So at Ascendance I'm going out there and putting on a SHOW!

Walking out of the camera's view Elijah goes back to running laps around the arena.
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down

No Time to Lose Empty Re: No Time to Lose

Post by RiftedEnergy Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:28 am

The camera pans back to the entrance where Adam Finito busts through a door in a hurry.

Finito
Did I miss it! Damn it! Late again....

He looks to the camera, then to Elijah off in the distance, about to make the curve around the arena.

Finito
Aw sweet! I'm early. You aren't live right? Lemme start this off, and then when he comes around the building we can make an altercation. I'm gonna ask him what he's going here, and then he will say whatever he is doing here, and then I'll be like "dude, sweet match tho" and he'll be like "but I lost tho" and I'll be like "dude cmon, don't beat yourself up... you got this" and then when he will regain confidence and be like "ya, I got this"

That's when I'll introduce my idea, k?

Camera man

Finito
Cept that.... I'm not late... I'm early... and you've already recorded the promo??? Dammit man!

Cameraman

Finito
Wait... or you haven't yet? Bro... give me a freagin sign here...

Cameraman moves the camera up and down

Finito
So you have recorded?

(Up and down)

Finito
And you ARE live??

(Up and down)

See... now, that's some bulllshhh...

Elijah Stewart comes back around from taking laps and sees Adam Finito standing there.

Finito
Hey man... soooooo uhh, what ya doing here eh?
RiftedEnergy
RiftedEnergy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:01 am

As Elijah stood there looking perplexed as to what Finito had just said to him, a sudden crash draws both men's attention to behind them, where through double doors the body of Genesis' own, Super Gato, is thrown smack into the concrete wall, his body hitting the cold floor with a thud as he slopes over. Adam's eyebrows raise up and he slowly begins to back away, wanting nothing to do with whatever is happening, while Stewart however rushes over to the Lucha Legend's side, crouching down next to him and shaking his shoulders, but Gato is already out cold. That's when through those same double doors arrives none other than The Alpha Male himself, Furious Frank, who hasn't been seen or heard from since Absolution last month. Elijah rises to his feet, taking position to defend his colleagues' vulnerable state, Frank grimacing while stepping closer towards Stewart.

Furious Frank
Beat it, kiddo.

Frank mutters, almost growling like a hound straight out of hell but The Good Vibes Kid doesn't falter, he stands his ground and that pisses The Alpha Male off. Frank steps to Elijah, getting just a few inches away from his face and cocking his head to the left and right, as if he's sizing Stewart up, seeing if he's worthy prey or not.

Furious Frank
I said; move.

But again, Elijah does not, picking his head up and breathing in through his nose. Frank snarls, stepping back just a bit and twirling his head around whilst also rolling his shoulders. He then returns to intruding upon Stewart's personal space, scoffing and shaking his head, he backs off, turning to his side as he deeply speaks this ominous threat.

Furious Frank
You'll pay for this, bucko.

The Alpha Male then walks off down the hallway, The Good Vibes Kid returning to check on Gato as he calls for help, the scene fading to black with a doctor arriving on scene.
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:16 am

"bucko"
not like this

krzy