Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Bank Robbery Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Bank Robbery Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Bank Robbery Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Bank Robbery Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Bank Robbery Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Bank Robbery Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Bank Robbery Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Bank Robbery Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Bank Robbery Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Bank Robbery Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Bank Robbery

+4
Batman
Gumble
DynamicWrestler
Mr. Dashing
8 posters

Go down

Bank Robbery Empty Bank Robbery

Post by Mr. Dashing Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:49 am

The show fades in to a sea of roaring fans here for Monday Night Fusion #94, buzzing to see the fallout of quite possibly the biggest show in CMV history, Ascendancy V. Last night the entire landscape of Fusion changed with the crowning of new Tag Team champions, a new Anarchy champion, a new Mr Money in the Bank and of course, Schmidty stabbing Paul Divine in the back and crowning himself as the new CMV Undisputed champion. Nobody has any idea where things go from here but tonight will surely make the picture a little clearer, that’s for sure.

Mr Dashing
What is up guys, Dashing here!? Welcoming you as always to CMV Monday Night Fusion episode number 94 live from…

Before Dashing can even finish welcoming the universe to the show he is cut off by some loud guys on microphones.

Bad Men Inc.
We told you so…!

The two members of Bad Men Inc. Andrew Briggs and Matt Devious walk out from the back both with microphones in hand, and of course Matt Devious also carrying his newly won Money in the bank briefcase. Both men are met with a chorus of boos from the CMV universe who absolutely did not expect one of these two men to have won the Money in the Bank ladder match at Ascendance in what is definitely a huge upset, albeit lacklustre win. They don’t care though, smug as ever both men take the jeers in their stride as they walk down the ramp together and into the ring, making sure to mock a few fans along the way.

Andrew Briggs
A few weeks ago we came out here and said that one of us would be walking out of Ascendance with this here briefcase.

Devious holds his briefcase high up in the air and begins walking around the ring showing it off with the biggest of smiles slapped across his face.

Andrew Briggs
We said that we had the Vegas odds and we damn sure meant that! Yet, uh oh what’s this… We were laughed at!

Matt Devious
Well who’s laughing now you bunch fools!?

Both men stop, look and point at each other then point back to themselves before looking back at the CMV Universe.

Bad Men Inc.
We are!

In the cringiest way imaginable, both men lower their mics and begin laughing with each other, slapping their knees and all. Annoyed with what they’re seeing already the CMV universe let them know and shower them with boos as well as “You suck!” chants which only makes both men laugh even more. Eventually it all calms down and they raise the mics again.

Matt Devious
Maybe instead of laughing at us, you all should have realised just how right we were all along. Both Andrew and I knew we were, that’s why it didn’t matter that we even fought each other a little last night. As long as one of us walked out with this, that’s all that mattered. Here I stand, your Mr Money in the Bank! Not Shane Scott, not Jack Spade, not jacob Ziegler, not even the returning shock factor that was good old cousin Billy. No, it was me standing tall last night and baby it is Bad Men Inc. standing tall tonight!

Both members of Bad Men Inc. walk over to a turnbuckle and climb it raising their hands in the air taking in the boos again from the fans. Those boos change real fast along with both men’s expressions however as the theme song for the Scotsman begins playing throughout the arena.

The boos turn to deafening cheers as Jacob Ziegler walks out from the back but without his usual grin or swagger. Regardless of his obviously serious tone the fans begin chanting “Thank you Ziegler!” before he even makes it to the bottom of the ramp. When he does he turns and immediately walks up the steps and into the ring, getting right up into the face of Andrew Briggs who looks back not exactly knowing what to do about it. His music stops and Ziegler takes a step back but extends his hand to Andrew’s to take his microphone away from him. Briggs is reluctant to let go as he tries to keep his grip, even turning to look at Devious who stands looking just as confused. As he turns back Ziegler yanks the microphone from his possession and takes a few steps back, leaving Briggs to almost cower next to Devious.

Jacob Ziegler
Let's get one thing straight right here. There’s a reason that myself and everyone here in this building laughed at you after you claimed you’d win that briefcase and there’s a reason we’ll keep on laughing now all the way to the point when you decide to cash that in. That reason is that the both of you are complete and utter jokes.

That straightens both briggs and Devious back up as both men didn’t like hearing that and begin talking shit back to the Scotsman. The crowd however loved it as they continue cheering.

Jacob Ziegler
No no it’s true. It really does say something that both of you went into that match last night with the clear mathematical edge as you’ve been so quick to point out, yet nobody in the damn world even gave it a thought that it would actually happen. Yeah sure you’re both two men who went into that match as one, but let's not all forget that I alone beat both of your asses just a few weeks ago in a tag team match. And believe me when I say that I mean absolutely no disrespect to Shane Scott who was also in that match with me because I have no doubt that he could have done the exact same thing. Spade and Billy could also take you both all the way and that thought right there should embarrass both of you. It really should because it sure as hell embarrasses all of us for you.

Devious begins trying to walk forward and step up to Ziegler but he’s stopped by the hand of Briggs holding him back.

Jacob Ziegler
Just take a minute and look at yourselves. Coming out here at the first opportunity you can get and jumping around giggling like little schoolgirls, get a grip. The fact that any one of you managed to even climb that ladder last night nevermind pull down the briefcase is a complete fluke.

Matt Devious
A fluke? My win last night, me standing here right now in front of you as your Mr Money in the Bank is a fluke? You wanna get a referee out here right now and we’ll see who’s the fluke Jacob?

Jacob Ziegler
You know Matt, normally when up against two guys my common sense would kick in and I’d back down but I find that isn’t happening here. You want me to beat you both down again? Let's do it, let's bring him out.

The arena erupts in excitement ready to see Bad Men Inc. get embarrassed yet again. Andrew Briggs nods and begins jumping and stretching on the spot but this time it’s Matt’s hand that comes across and pulls Briggs back.

Matt Devious
No, you won’t be fighting the both of us. You want to call me a fluke when I’m holding this right here? I’ll prove to you myself that last night was not a fluke and shut you and everyone else up for good.

Briggs is pulled back further and reluctantly gets out of the ring as Devious hands him his briefcase to hold. He throws the mic down to the outside and takes off his shirt as a referee comes rushing down to the ring.

Jacob Ziegler
Hold on, hold on… If you’re so confident you’re not a fluke you want to fight me alone, you want to prove that you deserve that briefcase. Why don’t you put your money where you mouth is and stick that case on the line.

Ziegler throws down the mic and takes his jacket off, putting it down to the side. Briggs is down beckoning devious not to accept Ziegler’s challenge and it looks like Devious is listening until the fans manage to chant in unison.

- - - Let's go Ziegler! - - - 

- - - Let’s go Ziegler! - - - 

- - - Let’s go Ziegler! - - -

Devious starts showing that he’s getting annoyed with the fans and storms into the center of the ring.

Matt Devious
Alright! You’re on!

The arena erupts as Ziegler leans back in the corner laughing and nodding. A “Yes!” chant breaks out as Devious seemingly ready to throw himself at the Scotsman. The referee goes to collect the briefcase from Briggs and holds it up for the fans and both competitors to see like he would if this were a title match. After both men have a look at the case the referee hands it away and signals for the bell to be rung.

Immediately as the bell rings all attention is stolen away from the men in the ring as Andrew Briggs is jumped by FILTH Shane Scott who mercilessly beats him down to the ground. Worried for his partner, Matt Devious runs over to the ropes and wildly swings and arm over to try grab Shane but misses. Just then Ziegler darts across the ring and drops under the distracted Devious and catches him in a roll up…

1!

2!

3!

It’s over! Just as quickly as the match ended, Ziegler rolls out of the ring and falls to the ground with the biggest grin he has ever had on his face. Devious looking lost and confused sits up in the ring and as realisation sets in starts grabbing at the referee’s top claiming it’s not over, to no avail though, he’s been had. As Ziegler’s music hits once more and the fans go wild, he gets up to his feet and is met by Shane Scott who hands him the Money in the Bank briefcase. Ziegler snatches the case from him raising it high in the air as Shane looks down to a distraught Devious in the ring and winks before raising Ziegler’s other arm. The camera fades to black bringing to an end an incredible start to the Ascendance fallout episode of Fusion.
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Bank Robbery Empty Re: Bank Robbery

Post by DynamicWrestler Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:18 am

Oh great...
DynamicWrestler
DynamicWrestler
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dark Humor

Back to top Go down

Post by Gumble Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:29 am

R E S U L T S

D O N ' T

M A T T E R
Gumble
Gumble
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Wet

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:17 am

oh
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Alveuss Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:59 am

Results most of the time matter... Blame 2k for having it crash during entrances all the time
Alveuss
Alveuss
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Borton Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:19 pm

Gumblesaur wrote:R E S U L T S

D O N ' T

M A T T E R
Borton
Borton
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dashing's jokes

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:32 pm

WHERE EVERYTHING IS MADE UP AND THE POINTS DON'T MATTER
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Ogon Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:35 pm

it's still real to me damn it.
Master Ogon
Master Ogon
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Humor : r truth

Back to top Go down

Post by Vic Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:00 pm

Master Ogon wrote:it's still real to me damn it.
XD
Vic
Vic
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Humor : Eh! What's this aboot?

http://bestcashjob.com/?refer=6644

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down