Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
For the World is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
For the World is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
For the World is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
For the World is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
For the World is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
For the World is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
For the World is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
For the World is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
For the World is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
For the World is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

For the World is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky

2 posters

Go down

For the World is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky Empty For the World is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky

Post by Rage Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:14 am

Thunderbird was very pleased with himself. He won his first official match in NGW! And it was against a most formidable opponent too! He does his war dance around the ring, unaware that such a display may be seen as disrespectful to his fallen competitor. Mr. Black was still suffering the effect of the spear that from this point forward would be known as the "Flying Thunderbolt".

The tall Native American man smiled warmly at Mister Black, Maria stepping between them but Thunderbird pushed past the young woman at ringside. He then extends a hand of respect and friendship to Mr. Black, showing him that there was no ill will between them. Little did the naive Thunderbird knew that Mr. Black had something else in mind...

(Open to Fury)

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

For the World is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky Empty Re: For the World is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky

Post by The Alpha Female FURY Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:56 pm

Mr. Black was in shock of his first match defeat, as Thunderbird done his war dance in the ring Mr. Black rolled out and onto the floor clutching his chest, cursing in Spanish like a sailor. That spear was more devastating that he thought it would be. Maria approached her brother softy placing a hand on his shoulder, making him tense up but he relaxed when he realised in was her.

Thunderbird soon joined them on the outside, Maria put herself between the two knowing that her brother was not going to react well if the native American got close. Unfortunately Thunderbird did not get that this was for his own good, and pushed past her, prompting her to sigh "Alright Pendejo you learn the Hardway."

Mr. Black was on his feet when he seen Thunderbirds hand extended to him, the native American had good intentions but Mr. Black wasn't having any off it. He took the offered hand leading to the crowd to cheer at what they thought was a show of sportsmanship, only to gasp in shock as Mr Black gripped Thunderbirds hand tightly and pull him into a headbutt.

Thunderbird was stunned and Mr. Black turned his back on him, slipping a coin sized green capsule in his mouth. He bit down on the capsule and splits out a green mist on his hand, before spinning back round as Thunderbird ran headfirst into 'The hand of Santa Muerte' (poison mist claw).

Mr. Black laughed as lets the mist do its work temporarily blinding the native American, keeping a tight grip on him before sweeping his feet out for under him. Thunderbird was taken to the ground and Mr. Black just held on smacking his head against the thinly padded floor before security finally separated the two.

While several security personnel dragged Mr. Black off to backstage, Maria crouched down next to Thunderbird. "I tried to warn you Pendejo." She chuckled before leaving to join her brother backstage.

The Alpha Female FURY
The Alpha Female FURY
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down