Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Burned Cream Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Burned Cream Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Burned Cream Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Burned Cream Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Burned Cream Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Burned Cream Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Burned Cream Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Burned Cream Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Burned Cream Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Burned Cream Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Burned Cream

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Burned Cream Empty Burned Cream

Post by krzy Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:07 pm

X

Last edited by MJ Urie on Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:51 am; edited 3 times in total

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Burned Cream Empty Re: Burned Cream

Post by krzy Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:08 pm

Commentary is silent as Angel's theme hits the speakers because Dashing is caught so off guard that his heart skipped a beat sending him crumbling to the ground in agony. The crowd is oblivious, or maybe that's giving them too much credit. The crowd just doesn't give a damn because who is Dashing compared to the illustrious, the magnificent, the one-of-a-kind Brett Angel? A fella who continues his free agent world tour by making this pit stop here at Genesis.

But still, this isn't quite the same Angel the fans had come to know and love. This Angel has a brand new attitude, and it smells worse than the leftovers Joey Bacon keeps in his pocket. Angel casually strolls onto the stage, hand in his pocket chewing gum in his mouth, shoes on his feet, socks matching, beard trimmed...look, Brett Angel is very composed, okay? You get the picture.

ANGEL: I am....who I am.

And here come the boos, not allowing the crowd to finish that sentence is truly a sin. However, there is an equally strong pushback of cheers. There are either a lot of Angel sympathizers or a ton of contrarians. Angel still has a lot of fans who hold onto hope that this a phase that will blowover quickly.

ANGEL: And who I am is a man who has been around and seen a lot. And when I was last here, the landscape of Genesis looked a little different. Turner's gone as General Manager, Kliq's here and we have a Russian Ogre holding one of the most prestigious belts in all of CMV. And I know I gave the matriarch of the LaFave family a hard time last week, but I think we all knew it would come back to this: Brett Angel right here in Genesis.

And just like that the boos have been washed away by a sudden, surging wave of cheers. The games are over, at least it seems that way.

ANGEL: It's not because I liked it here. In fact the way it all went to hell is the reason why I've returned. My time on Genesis was one of the most miserable stretches of my career, and I'm going to work to wipe that stain away from my legacy. It took me a long time to figure out why. On my own I did more than a lot of wrestlers ever will. I was chasing a high that I may never reach again as a singles wrestlers. There are only so many firsts you can accomplish in your career before you find yourself in a rut wondering if your time has come and gone.

That's why I'm switching things up this time around. I've come back to Genesis, but I've got a little back up this time around.

Angel grins and motions behind him, clearly expecting a big reveal, but nobody comes out.

ANGEL: Ahem! I said, this time around I brought a friend.

He motions again, more aggressively this time, as aggressively as someone can point toward the stage. Finally Dulé Zaire's theme hits, sending a feeling of confusion washing over the crowd. He walks out from backstage looking fresh as hell. Shades, vest, pants tucked INTO his boots, Zaire knows how to make a first impression. He walks up to Angel and the two men bump fists then take a moment to soak in the moment.

ZAIRE: A lot of you may not know who I am, and that's fine, because the only thing that matters to me is how many zeroes are on my checks every week.

ANGEL: Actually, we get paid biweekly.

ZAIRE: I don't care whether the week is gay, straight or something in between. I got mouths to feed and a bar to fix up, and wrestling is what pays the bills these days. All was fine and dandy on UnMatched until I found out that now I have baby number two on the way...

ANGEL: You should have seen that coming.

ZAIRE: Stop that. And all of a sudden I was locked into a contract that wasn't paying me enough. Let me tell you, diapers and tuition ain't cheap.

ANGEL: Luckily, Cole Savage still owed me a favor after I played dress up as Andriod. So with a snap of the finger, Mr. Savage pulled some strings, as he does, and Dulé wound up with me.

ZAIRE: Why me? I got the size, I got the agility, I got the looks, and most importantly, I already got the ring on my finger so Brett here doesn't have to worry about me stealing Leona away from him.

ANGEL: Is that so?

ZAIRE: Bonus points for this being where Xander Slate calls his home, the son of a bitch who wrecked my bar in the first place and brought me out of retirement.

ANGEL: Which brings us to the Kliq.

ZAIRE: With a "k", which makes them cooler.

ANGEL: I have to say, that it's really funny to see what's become of you all, and I can see how insecurities brought you all together. Take it from me, though, it's easier said than done to stay at the top.

ZAIRE: Yeah, one minute you're the king of the world, then the next you're so broken down that you put your career on the line in a title match.

ANGEL: That's right.

ZAIRE: And then you tuck your tail between your legs and run off to a different brand.

ANGEL: You ain't lying.

ZAIRE: You kinda float around hoping something goes your way at some point.

ANGEL: Wishing and praying.

ZAIRE: Then you hope you get a lucky break and manipulate a desperate show to bank on your fading star for a title match in your grand return.

ANGEL: How pathe-- wait, you're supposed to be on my side, and you're taking shots at me?

ZAIRE: What? No, I was talking about Hayden.

ANGEL: Who?

ZAIRE: Hell, I don't blame him. Novak had nowhere to go but UnMatched so he upped and retired instead.

ANGEL: Who?!

ZAIRE: DSD's biggest claim to fame in the last ten years is beating someone who didn't even work there!

ANGEL: CARES!

ZAIRE: But in all seriousness...

ANGEL: Were we not being serious before?

ZAIRE: I was just reading the script you gave me.

ANGEL: Then I think we're at the part where I look right at the camera...

ZAIRE: Real intense.

ANGEL: ...and say that it's time.

ZAIRE: Check your watches!

ANGEL: This week was just the warning.

ZAIRE: Next week is when the bomb drops.

ANGEL: That's because next week is when Angel and Zaire...

ZAIRE: Also known as Zaire and Angel...

ANGEL: ...show that it's only a matter of time before the tag team championships end up around our waists.

ZAIRE: I bet there's a team out there that thinks they can stop us. Ha Ha Don't make me laugh.

ANGEL: Don't make us have to hurt anyone.

ZAIRE: Don't make us have to repeat ourselves.

ANGEL: As of right now the Outcasts are the team to beat.

ZAIRE: Hold up, I never agreed to that name. What does that even mean? How are we outcasts if we're on the roster with everyone else?

ANGEL: It's more of a symbolic thing.

ZAIRE: In that case I'm a bigger fan of the money symbol.

ANGEL: It needs to be something that fits for the both of us, though.

ZAIRE: Look me in the eye and tell me you don't care how much you make.

ANGEL: So I'm supposed to look into one eye?

Leona walks onto the stage grabs them each by the back of the shirts and pulls them backstage where they can privately discuss the nature of their team name.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:41 am

Brilliant, I can already tell I'm gonna super enjoy this dynamic.
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:53 pm

Dulé and Angel are still bickering as they wander down the hall.

ANGEL: You're really trying to tell me the Outcasts isn't a damn good team name?

ZAIRE: Not even in the slightest.

ANGEL: What if it was Outkasts instead?

ZAIRE: What?

ANGEL: You know, with a "k."

LEONA: Shouldn't you two be talking about strategy for your match next week? Your opponents were already announced.

ANGEL: Is that so?

LEONA: Shut up. You probably would have noticed if you weren't so busy taking shots at the Kliq on Twitter all night.

ZAIRE: I'm just saying that Slate could have started the fight outside of the bar.

ANGEL: That's how we did it back in the day.

ZAIRE: Left all hurt feelings in the alleyway, then went and grabbed a drink.

ANGEL: Things were so simple back then.

ZAIRE: Grass was greener.

ANGEL: Sun was brighter.

ZAIRE: Wars were bloodier.

ANGEL: Kids today don't know what they're missing.

LEONA: AS FAR AS YOUR MATCH IS CONCERNED...

ZAIRE: The nerve...

Leona shoots him a look and Zaire takes a few steps away.

LEONA: It looks like they put a new team together.

LEONA:Samuel Boone...

LEONA:...and Eric Thunder.

ANGEL:CARES!

LEONA: You know what?

Leona almost throws down her phone in frustration, and now it's Angel who flinches and takes a few steps away.

LEONA: You two deserve each other. We should call you Brulé, like those celebrity couples: Brangelina, Kimye, Schmaura...

ANGEL: What?

ZAIRE: No.

ANGEL: Uh-uh.

ZAIRE: Absolutely not.

ANGEL: Disgusting.

ZAIRE: Blasphemous.

ANGEL: I'd rather the war.

ZAIRE: I think years were shaved off my life.

ANGEL: I need to take a seat.

Leona shakes her head and walks off.

ZAIRE: So how does this work, we beat those two then waltz into a title match?

ANGEL: We may not see those belts for a while if Kliq hangs onto to them.

ZAIRE: You think they can beat us? Ha Ha! Don't make me laugh.

ANGEL: Politics are the name of the game. Did I ever tell you how I beat Luger and his number one contender in the same night and never got a title match out of it?

ZAIRE: But wasn't that the only match you won last year?

Angel shakes his head and walks off too. His next sentence can be heard echoing down the hallway.

ANGEL: Just for that, drinks are on you.

ZAIRE: It's my bar!

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:53 am

Fresh off their HUGE tag team victory against the budding team of Samuel Boone and Eric Thunder, the duo of Brett Angel and Dulé Zaire, unwillingly christened Brulé, are in the back room of Zaire's bar, The Last Laugh. In a room filled with boisterous, buzzed men, some playing dominos, others rolling dice, Zaire and Angel stand off in a corner watching the replay of their match on one of their phones. A small crowd has gathered around them.

ZAIRE: Hold up..watch this...it's coming...POW! Dropped him right on his neck!

ANGEL: Yeah, yeah, yeah...you still haven't thanked me.

ZAIRE: Thank you?

ANGEL: Yeah, thank me.

ZAIRE: Oh, this I gotta here.

ANGEL: So you're just gonna stand there and act like it wasn't through my herculean efforts to keep Samuel Boone out of the fight that allowed you to get the three count.

ZAIRE: You're right, I guess I should be thanking you for not messing it up the second time.

ANGEL: I don't know what you're talking about.

ZAIRE: You let Boone just run by you.

ANGEL: Still not ringing any bells.

ZAIRE: My fault; you got a point. It wasn't really as much of a run as it was him just strolling by you while you watched.

ANGEL: Look, it was a bit of nerves knowing that we were going against two of the best on Genesis. Boone beat Sane that's more than I can say. And that Thunder kid is undefeated in singles action while you lost the only singles match you've had in CMV.

ZAIRE: I don't know what you're talking about.

ANGEL: All I'm saying is that we shouldn't dwell too much about the only mistake I made during that match.

ZAIRE: The only mistake? Ha ha! Don't make me laugh.

ANGEL: I told you that went exactly as planned.

ZAIRE: Let's take another look, just to be sure.

Burned Cream L5ERol

ZAIRE: That was the plan. Let me get kicked in the face?

ANGEL: Look, I haven't wrestled in a while and so I needed to check that I had a full range of motion. He just happened to be up there.

ZAIRE: You had to check twice, though?

ANGEL: First time could have been a fluke. You can never be too sure when it comes to flexibility.

ZAIRE: You're so full of sh--

"Feels like I'm on the edge right now
I wish that I could say I'm proud"

The song begins playing the the speakers sparking a sing along amongst the patrons of the bar. Zaire's head snaps up as a look of recognition, then one of horror passes across his face.

ZAIRE: We don't have dibs on that song!

He pockets his phone and dashes toward the DJ. Some yelling can be heard before the song switches to "Work" by Rihanna.

The crowd disperses, some shuffling out into the main bar room, others joining a game. The rest continue to hang around Angel. He smiles and takes a pull from the bottle in his hands.

ANGEL: Did you guys ever hear about the time I beat Luger and Kynra at the same time but didn't get a title match out of it?

Angel settles into a chair, puts his feet on the table and his hands behind his head. The screen fades to black as he begins his story.

ANGEL: It all went down in the middle of my dominant run on Genesis...

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:51 am

The hypnotizing strums of a guitar reverberate throughout the arena, bringing this crowd back to life after a quick commercial break cooled them down a little.

All eyes, all cameras, are all directed toward the stage as Dulé Zaire and Brett Angel stroll out onto the stage, an aura around them and oozes coolness, calmness and collectedness. They're at ease now, despite the challenge that awaits them later on in the show, soaking up the adoration--Angel for what he's accomplished in his career, Zaire simply by association.

The two bump forearms, a show of solidarity that shows they're on the same page even if their pointed banter sometimes leaves Topher worried about their friendship status.

ANGEL: I am...no, we are...

CROWD: Brulé!

ANGEL: Hey! We didn't agree to that name!

ZAIRE: We're better than that name.

ANGEL: Just look at what we did last week.

ZAIRE: Boone and Thunder put down for the three count.

ANGEL: They stepped up--

ZAIRE: We knocked 'em right back down.

ANGEL: They put up one hell of a fight--

ZAIRE: We hit 'em just a little bit harder.

ANGEL: Let's not carried away, I'm the former boxer here, but we can't be too sure that you really did hit harder than they did.

ZAIRE: So what do you want me to do? Hit you to prove my point?

ANGEL: As much as I would love that, we have yet another big match ahead of us, and I would hate to risk injury and hurt our chances of winning.

ZAIRE: That's right cause tonight we go two on two against two guys who will fight two-th and nail until there's nothing left in the tank. Tonight we try to keep this ball rolling against High Voltage--

ZAIRE:The team of Kobayashi--

ZAIRE: And Joe Gates--

CROWD: CARES!

ZAIRE: And guys, your name is fitting because it sure would be a shock if you beat us!

Angel turns and gives Zaire a look of disbelief, so stunned that his tag partner had the gall to make such a bad joke that a proper response fails to find its way to his lips.

ANGEL: But then again, I've been around enough to know that on any given night, anything can happen in CMV. So High Voltage, I'm not about to count you out. I know that when a growing career meets with a passion for wrestling and a hunger to succeed that you can pull off things that you didn't even know were possible.

ZAIRE: Hell, I'm still hungry.

ANGEL: I told you eat before we left the hotel.

ZAIRE: Why do they just let Joey Bacon eat everything?

ANGEL: That's another battle for another day. We need to focus on the plot because stranger things have happened in CMV than High Voltage beating us.

ZAIRE: Speaking of, did you see the last season?

ANGEL: So good...

ZAIRE: A work of art...

ANGEL: A masterpiece...

ZAIRE: Like if the Mona Lisa were made into a television show...

ANGEL: You remember the part when...

ZAIRE: No spoilers!

ANGEL: Well it's not a spoiler to let these people know that whether it's Boone and Thunder or High Voltage, or any other team that they throw at us down the line, we're going to go out there and kick ass or our name ain't...

CROWD: Brulé!

ZAIRE: No!

The crowd begins chanting "Brulé" and all the two men can do in response is throw up their hands in the defeat as the screen fades into an advertisement.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:39 am

Later in the night after their big win against High Voltage, Brulé is spotted down in catering as they're approached by an interviewer. Dulé Zaire is sitting on a chair, an ice pack pressed against his back while he watches Brett Angel mucking around at the self-serve station.

INTERVIEWER: Hey guys! Congrats on the big win tonight. Two matches in and you've already seemed to have hit your stride as a tag team. What's the secret?

ANGEL: The secret? There is no secret. All you needed is a vet that's a little jaded and maybe even past his prime and an up-and-comer who hasn't accomplished nearly as much. BAM! Perfect pairing!

ZAIRE:The team's name? Jayden.

ANGEL: I think Ziegley has a bitter ring to it.

ZAIRE: Ziegley? That sounds like an off-brand gum. The kind that's hard as a rock, loses flavor the moment you take it out of the wrapper, then cuts up the inside of your mouth with every bite you take. Leaving your gums...your tongue...everything a bloody mess.

INTERVIEWER: What kind of gum are you chewing?

ZAIRE: Blood...blood everywhere...

ANGEL: He had a hard life, which is why making enough to live more than comfortably is top priority.

ZAIRE: Especially with my bar being renovated and baby number two on the way. Diapers, tuition, insurance...bills...bills everywhere.

ANGEL: Here we go again. But that's why we make such an effective duo. We have our own goals, we're comfortable where we are, and so all we have to worry about kicking ass knowing the other guy has your back.

ZAIRE: Oh man, don't say that word. It's too soon.

INTERVIEWER: What word, ass?

ANGEL: Close.

ZAIRE: Back.

INTERVIEWER: Back?

ZAIRE: Didn't you see how they tried to kill me? Suplexing me out of the ring like that. I can barely walk! I can barely stand!

ANGEL: Even worse, Gates tried to hit me with my own move. I invented that cobra clutch leg sweep.

ZAIRE: How is that worse? How am I gonna wrestle like this?

ANGEL: Just walk it off, buddy.

ZAIRE: I can't walk or stand, weren't you paying attention?

ANGEL: I'm no doctor; sleep it off, then.

ZAIRE: Sleep it off...can you believe this guy? You want to know how we're two-strong? Me putting up with his nonsense is a big part of that.

ANGEL: I'll have you know what I am a real treat to have around.

ZAIRE: I should be back home praying I won't need a cane but here we are waiting on you to make a sandwich.

ANGEL: Look it's supposed to be a gift. You can't rush these kinds of things.

INTERVIEWER: You're gifting someone a sandwich? I don't understand...

ZAIRE: Ha ha! Don't make me laugh. You gotta see this!

Zaire pulls out his phone and beckons the interviewer over to take a look as he plays a clip.

Burned Cream PZWPy1

ANGEL: Come on, now. I was trying you out and he just appeared out of nowhere.

ZAIRE: Just appeared, huh?

ANGEL: I didn't even know there was a referee until that moment.

INTERVIEWER: A sandwich is your way to make amends? I'm sure he'll understand that it was an accident.

ANGEL: It doesn't hurt to have a little peace offering just in case. If he's not hungry now, he can just put it away until it's time to chow down. Bam! Perfect gift.

ZAIRE: Leona is a lucky woman.

ANGEL: Oh! That reminds me, I have to call and see how her match went. Dulé, be a doll and wrap this up for me.

Angel wipes his hands on his pants before he hurries off. Zaire, to his credit, gets to his feet, as much as his back must be killing him, and hobbies over to where Angel left his sandwich. Without hesitation, Zaire picks up the sandwich and takes a bite out of it. He nods as he chews, taking a moment to savor the flavor.

ZAIRE: Damn, this is actually pretty good. I want to forgive him, and I'm not even the one he chop-blocked.

The video feed ends as Zaire helps himself to the rest of the sandwich.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:48 am

They just get better and better man, great work as always!
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:55 pm

After their victory, Brulé are shown walking backstage in high spirits after narrowly pulling out the win against The Cleaners.

ZAIRE: Another team.

ANGEL: Another win.

ZAIRE: The competition keeps getting tougher.

ANGEL: But we just keep getting better.

ZAIRE: We keep getting the wins.

ANGEL: We keep turning heads...

ZAIRE: And we keep putting the locker room on notice.

ANGEL: We are here to stay.

ZAIRE: But don't call us Brulé while we're here.

ANGEL: Don't call us a flash in the pan, either.

ZAIRE: It's rude.

ANGEL: Uncalled for.

ZAIRE: Disrespectful.

ANGEL: And just a boldface lie.

ZAIRE: See, those teams pushed us to the limit. But they couldn't hang with us.

ANGEL: Even tonight, the Cleaners were half a second away from beating us. It was a brilliant strategy, keeping the most dangerous man out of the match.

ZAIRE: Well I don't know about most dangerous.

ANGEL: But the plan feel apart because, well because I'm Brett Angel.

ZAIRE: And because I'm as tough and durable as they make 'em.

ANGEL: Maybe.

ZAIRE: Definitely.

ANGEL: One thing we can definitely agree on is that Cass LaFave realizes that we, the team of Brett Angel and Dulé Zaire...

ZAIRE: Dulé and Brett...

ANGEL:...are too hot of a commodity to keep off a show like Cyberslam. And she also knows that if she asked who we wanted to face we would have said everyone!

ZAIRE: The whole damn world.

ANGEL: Maybe not the world, that's a bit much.

ZAIRE: Yeah, yeah, you're right I'm sorry.

ANGEL: That's a bit much. How would we ever prepare for that?

ZAIRE: You're right I got carried away.

ANGEL: How would the company afford to hire all those people?

ZAIRE: I'm still riding that high from that win, man.

ANGEL: And she knew we may want to fight the whole world too. So she put the power in your hands, and hopefully you have better sense than we do.

ZAIRE: First option: Mexican Melitia.

ZAIRE: Second option: The Nice Guys.

ZAIRE: Third option: The Meg Stars

ANGEL: CARES!

ZAIRE: All former champions. All big threats.

ANGEL: All at risk of falling by our hands.

ZAIRE: But such a big opponent deserves a a big match.

ANGEL: Plain ol' tag match?

ZAIRE: Been there, done that.

ANGEL: Three times!

ZAIRE: Cyberslam deserves a match type three times as good, then.

ANGEL:But we're gonna have our own methods of deciding just which match it'll be.

ZAIRE: Now hold up. Shouldn't you care about the team of Anderson and Turner? Thought you had beef with the guy?

ANGEL: What if we could get Turner and Slate on the same team in the same match?

ZAIRE: Now that would be a poll.

ANGEL: Let's see what Cass has to say about that.

They discuss the idea between themselves as they turn and walk down the hallway.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:48 pm

Haha, flows so well it's a great thing you have hear, good addition!
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:43 am

ANGEL: Ladies and Gentlemen!

ZAIRE: Boys and girls!

ANGEL: Children of all ages!

ZAIRE: Hey, I already said boys and girls.

ANGEL: Sure, but children of all ages isn't quite the same thing.

ZAIRE: What are boys and girls if not children?

ANGEL: You're forgetting about teenagers.

ZAIRE: In what world are children and teenagers the same thing?

ANGEL: The legal world, buddy.

ZAIRE: So then I should be able to say "and the eighteen and nineteen year olds" in that case.

ANGEL: They're included in the ladies and gentle... look why are you making such a big deal out of this?

ZAIRE: It's Brandon, man. I feel like I caused all of it somehow.

ANGEL: It's not like you forced the bottle into his hands.

ZAIRE: I might as well have, it was my bar he was coming to night after night, but I just took his money and paid no attention to him. For all I know my bar getting destroyed was the best thing to happen to him. At least here he had a safety net before he hit rock bottom.

ANGEL: It was the best thing to happen to you too...because we couldn't have met otherwise.

Angel places a comforting hand on Zaire's shoulder and looks deep into his eyes for several, intimate seconds.

ANGEL: Man, that's a big ass pimple, you want me to get that for you?

Zaire laughs and slaps Angel's hand away.

ZAIRE: Don't touch me. Let's get down to business before our match starts.

ANGEL: Ah, yes, the business of me announcing the match for our bout at Cyberslam because I was smart enough to be on the right team.

ZAIRE:Yeah, what a fool I was for beliving that the great Rey Furioso, the man who destroyed the great Brett Angel on the grandest stage wouldn't be able to win a tag team match on a random Genesis.

ANGEL: Destroyed might be a little too strong of a word to describe what happened there. 'Inconvenienced' might be a better choice.

ZAIRE: Well I sure felt inconvenienced when my team lost, because I had a hell of a match lined up.

ANGEL: That's tragic, Dulé, but you're gonna have to live with that failure. With one look I knew that Ortiz and Scott were destined for big things and they didn't let me down.

ZAIRE: Yo, did you see that move they pulled off, though?

ANGEL: The knee drop, right?

ZAIRE: So sexy.

ANGEL: But it would look better if we did. Am I right, or am I right?

ZAIRE: The question is, can you get me up that high or is all that muscle for show?

ANGEL: I suppose that is the question, since I'm tall enough to jump up there on my own.

ZAIRE: Keep making cheapshots like that, and you'll have no choice but to do it alone at Cyberslam.

ANGEL: Oh, but you're not gonna want to miss this one. Cause we'll be wrestling in a two out of three falls match!

ZAIRE: Pretty damn close to mine; if my team didn't let me down I would have gone with some tornado tag action.

ANGEL: How are those two pretty damn close?

ZAIRE: They're both tag matches.

ANGEL: What if they were more than pretty damn close?

ZAIRE: You mean like combine them?

ANGEL: Into one big match.

ZAIRE:The likes of which have never been seen before.

ANGEL: A two out of three falls...

ZAIRE: Tornado tag team match! This is genuis! Are you writing this down?

ANGEL: There's no time, we have to tell Cass before we forget.

ZAIRE: We should name it after us, so they never forget who came up with it.

ANGEL: The idea is already fading from me mind, we need to move, NOW!

They sprint down the hallway yelling Cass' name, an echo that carries down the halls before Genesis fades into a commercial break.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:18 pm

Haha, that sounds like an exciting match type, I can't wait!
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next