Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Smith Speaks Following Reality Wrasslin Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Smith Speaks Following Reality Wrasslin Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Smith Speaks Following Reality Wrasslin Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Smith Speaks Following Reality Wrasslin Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Smith Speaks Following Reality Wrasslin Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Smith Speaks Following Reality Wrasslin Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Smith Speaks Following Reality Wrasslin Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Smith Speaks Following Reality Wrasslin Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Smith Speaks Following Reality Wrasslin Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Smith Speaks Following Reality Wrasslin Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Smith Speaks Following Reality Wrasslin

Go down

Smith Speaks Following Reality Wrasslin Empty Smith Speaks Following Reality Wrasslin

Post by zquet Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:26 pm

Following his match with Nikolas Hemmerling Zach Smith is greeted by a CMV Camera Crew and he notices them and starts to speak with a fire and passion in his voice.

You see what i did out there? I beat Hemmerling in that ring One. Two. Three. for far too long now I've been overlooked in this company, I've been here since season one of NGW i am one of the faces from NGW where is my respect? Where are my opportunities to further my career? You see what happens when you give me a chance? I go out there and i get the job done, Line em up and I'll hit the Smith Driver on them and knock em all down I've wrestled in multiple companies and held multiple titles around the wrestling world before stepping foot into CMV, The entire genesis and reality wrasslin roster has been put on notice, after Regicide whoever walks out Rising Star champion? Let this be a little warning if you will I'm coming after that title no matter what it takes.

Smith leaves the camera crew following the speaking his peace to go find a place to celebrate his title win.
zquet
zquet
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down