Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Dear Wolf, Respond Bitch! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Dear Wolf, Respond Bitch! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Dear Wolf, Respond Bitch! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Dear Wolf, Respond Bitch! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Dear Wolf, Respond Bitch! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Dear Wolf, Respond Bitch! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Dear Wolf, Respond Bitch! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Dear Wolf, Respond Bitch! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Dear Wolf, Respond Bitch! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Dear Wolf, Respond Bitch! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Dear Wolf, Respond Bitch!

2 posters

Go down

Dear Wolf, Respond Bitch! Empty Dear Wolf, Respond Bitch!

Post by Batman Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:22 pm

As Lars Yurik rolls out of the ring after his punishing loss by the hands of Yume, Ted emerges from backstage to join his client in the ring with a microphone in hand.

Ted Dickens
I'm Ted Dickens!

The crowd responds with a wave of boos to the voice of Masato Yume.

Ted Dickens
If you could all shut your mouths and listen to what I have to say, we can move on with the show. But until then, I will stand here and wait.

And with that, he folds his arms and waits for the crowd to calm down. However, this is the CMV Universe we're talking about. They don't stand down. So of course they continue and frustrate Ted. That is until he remembers something a friend used to say. And with that, he raises his hand up.

Ted Dickens
Muted.

A small pop for the reference to Heel Schmidty is added into the mix but the fans keep up. Ted just talks over them as they naturally die down to listen.

Ted Dickens
Week one, Masato Yume and I came out here and we ceased an opportunity. Josh wants to start his reign off right and he called out anybody who wanted a piece at him. We didn't care how this would play into that petty little No Confidence campaign, we didn't care what you all thought, we only cared about putting Yume into the spotlight, it's where he thrives, where he DESERVES to be. That same night, we were supposed to get a preview. Yume wanted to test Josh. Called him out that night yet instead we got Babos. The next week, Josh Wolf is cleared, but Masato Yume refused to be content with what happened. So he attacked him. Beat the shit out of him. Little did he know, the ever-so-resilient, half-man half-wolf couldn't take a beating. He's not here. Masato Yume had to perform tonight in front of all of you with this pathetic excuse for a wrestler. He had to waste his talents with a no name. You see, we're not okay with that. Not by a long shot. Masato wants to rise, not stay in the same goddamn place as before so when he beats a no name, he doesn't move. He stays exactly where he was. Not only wasting his time but pissing him off. You see him right now. All of you look at the tron, the close up of my clients face. Look in his eyes, how intense they are. He's the way he is because he wants a piece of Josh Wolf. He's oh so hungry for some real competition and Josh is supposed to be the best thing going on Genesis right??? RIGHT??

He looks around at the crowd, his eyes bugged.

Ted Dickens
Then where the hell is he? Is he afraid El Jefe will cash in on him? Is he afraid that Yume will take him out again. Last week happened because you no showed Josh. Don't make the same mistake. I chose the stipulation to be a standard match because I want the fight to be fair but I can't control Yume's temper. You want to call yourself the champion? You want to be the best? Well prove it. Don't roll over after a big win at Ascendance and expect your name to be made kid. This is the hard part. You gotta prove that you ARE NOT a fluke. You gotta prove yourself not only to me, not only to Yume, but to ALL OF THESE PEOPLE! Every single one of them believe in you. But I don't. Yume doesn't. We think you are a fluke. We think that you got lucky, you ceased the right opportunity at the right time and because of that you get to play as champion. You run around with the strap pretending you have a personality disorder because you know that gimmick is over with the crowd but what we see is a scared little boy who bit off way more than he could chew. The real competition is out here tonight Josh. Masato Yume just destroyed his opponent, but I know that all he could think about was Anarchy Rulz this Sunday when he steps into the ring with you. Your last match as Alpha World Champion. It is HIS TIME! You FAILED as champion already. You're a joke. But him? Masato Yume will be the greatest champion in the history of this company. If you got something to say about that Josh, here is your ONE opportunity to say something. We're right here.

With that, Ted and Yume look towards the stage, awaiting the arrival of the Alpha World Champion.

[Open to Sol] 
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Dear Wolf, Respond Bitch! Empty Re: Dear Wolf, Respond Bitch!

Post by Solaris Arc Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:28 pm

The crowd stood and cheered as Josh Wolf slowly wandered out from the back, micropohone in hand. He took in a breath and slowly began to speak.

Josh Wolf
The only thing that the No Confidence movement has gotten right, is that Cass has slipped and made some mistakes.

He slowly stepped down towards the ring, still talking.

Wolf
Cass is protective and trusts too easily. Personally, if I was allowed to come out here and fight, Ted? I would've beaten you and Yume within an inch of your lives.

But let's not talk about me right now, Ted... Let's talk about you... Ted, it's like you think I was born yesterday. That I wouldn't know your exact plans. I'm not Cass LaFave, Ted, I watched every single episode of Fusion last season. Back when you were the mouthpiece for Schmidty.

You're a well-versed man, you've got a silver snake's tongue that could fool Eve into eating an apple. But Adam won't take the bait this time.

You made the claim that Yume won't need an excuse to beat me. But here's the real question.

Wolf stepped up onto the ring apron, staring Ted dead in the eyes.

Wolf
How many excuses will you make if I beat Yume this Sunday?

Dickens smirked, shaking his head.

Ted Dickens
None. Because I know you won't win. Masato Yume is the only dominant man in this company and he will take you down in a heartbeat.

Wolf tilted his head a bit.

Wolf
Well, he sure didn't last week... In fact, Yume... In spite of you getting the jump on me, I could remember holding you off pretty damn well. In fact, if my memory serves me right... Didn't I DDT you on the LED ramp? That must've hurt like Hell for you.

Yume glared at Wolf, taking a few steps towards Josh. Ted, however, quickly pulls Yume away.

Dickens
Josh, you're not talking to him. You're talking to ME.

Wolf looked at Ted with a bland expression, reaching into his pocket and pulling out a small paper

Wolf
Yume... You and I both know that you're too good to have a mouthpiece in a sleaze like Mr. Dickens over here... So I made the decision to send you a message in your own language. That way, Mr. Dickens won't impede on what either of us have to say.

Wolf climbed over the ropes and  got in front of Yume. He slowly unraveled the paper and read it allowed.

Wolf
De Anarchy Rules... Watashi wa anata o ryuketsu ni sa semasu...

Wolf crumpled the paper and smirked viciously.

Wolf
Shinjimae, Bakayaro-

Yume quickly interrupted Wolf's insults with a massive headbutt. The crack of their heads splitting both men open, but Yume remained standing while Wolf fell to his knees, holding his forehead.

Yume wiped away the small flow of blood that had been opened on him before grabbing Wolf's hair. But he was surprised when Wolf shoved him off and looked him dead in the eyes.

Wolf ran his blood covered hand across his face, making a facepaint similar to what he had at Ascendance.

He gave a small smirk and motioned for Yume to continue his attack. But Yume was smarter than to play into Wolf's trap. He took some steps back, calculating exactly where and when he should strike. Instead of replying to Wolf by going in, he instead urged Wolf to be the one to charge.

Wolf grinned and decided in that short moment. Fuck it. He charged forward and both men began to wail on each other with constant punches. However, Yume got the quick advantage, hitting Wolf square in the jaw and causing him to stumble back. Now was the perfect moment, Yume charged forward, picking Wolf up and slamming him into the ropes.

With Wolf pinned on the rope, Yume began to punch once again, trying to get open up the gash on his forehead a little bit more. Wolf was trapped and had to do the only possible thing to get him out of the situation. He lifted his knee right below the belt.

Yume stepped back, taking a few breaths. Most men wouldn't be able to handle such a hit, but Yume still managed to stand, albeit disabled for a short period.

Wolf took this moment by the horns and pulled Yume's head under his arm. He stared at Ted Dickens and quickly delivered and powerful DDT. He stood back to his feet, slowly turning back to Ted and taking a few steps closer. Dickens knew not to stick around and quickly rolled out.

Wolf merely shrugged, Dickens beating would come. He turned back focus to Yume, getting ready to hit the Japanese wrestler with the Jaws. But Yume quickly rolled out of the ring and stood up. He took in a breath, looking at Wolf and shaking his head.

Yume
Not today... And not Sunday...

Wolf
Keep telling yourself that...

Wolf and Yume continued yelling at each other, Yume tempted to get back in the ring. However, Dickens pulled him back and shook his head.

Dickens
Save it for Anarchy Rulz... You're stronger than him. Kick his ass another day.

Yume looked back and sighed, slowly backing up the ramp.

Wolf smirked and popped his neck. He grabbed a mic.

Wolf
See you Sunday. Yaro.

Wolf threw the mic down and wiped off the blood on his head, while the show went to commercial.

(Hope that works for you Bat.)
Solaris Arc
Solaris Arc
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:31 am

Mazing
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down