Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
The FURY road Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
The FURY road Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
The FURY road Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
The FURY road Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
The FURY road Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
The FURY road Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
The FURY road Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
The FURY road Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
The FURY road Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
The FURY road Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

The FURY road

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The FURY road Empty The FURY road

Post by The Alpha Female FURY Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:58 am

After her loss to Megan Cooper, Fury is sitting backstage in her locker room. There is a few tossed around chairs, but for now it seems the urban warrior is more focused on trying to get over her lost. Normally after the show she would have left the building but it seemed that an interviewer had been sent to get some of Fury’s views. There was a knock on her locker room door, and Fury gave the ok for the interviwer to enter her locker room.

Fury: So you guys want to get a piece of my mind, make it quick i’m not exactly in a good mood if you can’t tell.

Interviewer: We’ll get straight to it then....Now that your rematch with Megan Cooper is done and out the way, is all forgiven? And are you willing to help her?

Fury: I’m only helping her out because Cassie asked, But she’s not completely forgiven in my eyes. Coopers actions that led up to the rematch still pisses me off, I don’t take pre match attacks lightly and Coopers attack reminds me of this Bitch back from my NCW days. I’ll make it clear I don’t like Megan and this loss to her gotten me pissed off. Sure people would say it was a fair loss but low blows and dirty pins gets me mad, fair enough i use them too but only if my opponent resorts to them first. But I gave Cassie my word, I’ll help Megan out against this Darrel Richards but i’m not happy about it.

Interviewer: Next question how do you feel about the tweet from a vixen that has yet to debut, who seems to be calling you out?

Fury: Oh yeah this ‘Mya’ i didn’t quite catch her name, I dunno what her problem is or why she seems to be set on targeting me. I dunno what her game is, But if she wants to fight the Urban Warrior then bring it, I never turn down a challenge.

Interviewer: Last off, Are you looking forward to the Armageddon Hell in a Cell match at Dark Carnival ? even though your pitted up against your friend Cassie?

Fury: Hells Yeah i’m looking forward to it, Its a chance to show the rest of the Vixens that I can be a top contender and that i’m not one to be taken lightly. I might have four losses in my record but had more victories to my name. As for Cassie i hope she understands that this nothing personal, its just I been booked against her and i’m gunna give it my all. I think its disrespectful to not give it your all in a match even against a friend. So Cassie *fury rasies a bottle of Root Beer* heres to a good fight.

Fury: Now if thats all I got to go meet up with my man.

END OF INTERVIEW...
The Alpha Female FURY
The Alpha Female FURY
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

The FURY road Empty Re: The FURY road

Post by The Alpha Female FURY Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:49 am

After the last match at Dark Carnival, Fury's theme camen one as she walked down the to the ring with her Title belt over her shoulder.

She strodes down with a smile on her face, she picks up a mic before jumping over the top rope and into the ring, holding up the title as she walked round the the ring.

Once she done Fury slung the title over her shoulder again and raises the mic.

Fury: I must say I'm as surprised as everyone here that I walk out with the title tonight. I walked into that cell believing that I was just canon fodder for the other competitors.

But here I am the new vixens champion, Cassie we traded a few blow during that match and it was nothing personal, I hope we're still friends and allies, just because I have the belt I'm not going to abandon you when it comes to FEAR..

In fact I'm glad to tell you that a friend of mine has been sign onto Fusion, and let me tell you Col Sanders better watch out Grid is one big mean son of a bitch.

Moving on, Jade you can bitch all you like about the outcome of the match. You want to take me on you have to take your place in the cue there plenty of other vixens that want a shot at me.

Fury then drops the mic and makes her way out of the ring.

The Alpha Female FURY
The Alpha Female FURY
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Mon Feb 08, 2016 12:55 pm

Cassie Maverick was shocked and a little upset. The Hell in Cell match for her CMV Vixen's Championship was over quickly and not the long and drawn out contest she believed it would be. And now, without even getting pinned herself, Fury became the new champion.

As the new vixen's champion left the cell with her her title over her shoulder, whatever anger or jealously Cassie may have had for Fury was gone quickly. She was actually happy for her now and glad that if anybody was going to be the champion now, it was her best friend. Better Fury than those other skanks that Cassie didn't like and much less trust. Megan Cooper however managed to gain a fair amount of sympathy from Cassie though.

Fury spoke on her title win and Cassie just smiles and gave Fury a standing ovation, tears rolling down her cheeks. The former second ever vixen's champion wanted to respond to Fury but didn't have a mic on hand. So she just whistles her approval as Fury left the ramp to go backstage.

One day, the cowgirl and urban warrior would once again fight one on one, and Fury would have to prove to Cassie Maverick and to herself that her huge win tonight just wasn't fluke. Fury would need to prove and show everybody that she was destined to become the vixen's champion.

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Alpha Female FURY Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:13 am

With the match against Mya Cruz and both Fusion and Genesis done for the night Fury was hanging about backstage with Grid, even though he lost his debut on Genesis Fury knew that he was still a good ally to have when it came to dealing with FEAR and his new buddy Darrell Richards. Fury had known Grid for a long time, the giant of a Samoan was like a big brother to her. Back in their NCW days Grid was overly protective of her going as far as rampaging back stage and leaving many beaten up stars in his path, hell he even came to blows several times with her boyfriend Raging Rick.

Thankfully Grid had mellowed out just a bit since then, right now Fury was waiting for her friend Cassie to show up, she was hoping to introduce the big guy to her. They needed more help since The Family were on the receiving end of brutal beat downs from the unholy alliance.

Soon enough the cowgirl showed up, Fury getting up from her spot and greeting her with a smile “Great match I knew you would beat Jade, I know how much a tough gal you are and I admit our rematch is going to be a tough fight but I’m really looking forward to it. Now I know I said drinks were on me tonight, but before we go there’s still this FEAR problem. I know you trust The Family but I really think we’re going to need some more help, and I have just the guy” Fury takes a moment to wave Grid over to them.

“I think the saying to beat a monster you’re going to need your own monster pretty much rings true here. This is Grid, remember I told you about him. I know he lost he debut here but that could work in our favour, when he gets angry it brings out the best in him or the worst depending on who you ask. And having Grid watching our backs so we can focus on our rematch would take some pressure off us” While Fury does the talking for him Grid just remains silent and alert to the surroundings.

He was always tense and he wanted to make sure that he wouldn’t be caught off guard should FEAR or Darrell Richards decide to strike.

“So now that I got you two acquainted, I think its tell we go hit the bar, what do you say gal?”
The Alpha Female FURY
The Alpha Female FURY
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:26 pm

Cassie Maverick got very intimidated by Grid at first and was almost hiding behind Fury until she realized the giant wasn't going to eat her. She was very quiet at first and just nodded, maybe a few drinks would do her some good.

But it was fine, Grid was a nice man and had many stories to tell during his NCW days. The time he became Ring Regent, his big title wins, and the nasty whore by the name of Suey. This was just the guy they needed on their side but FEAR was no ordinary man anymore. He was something far worse and more dangerous now.

"It's bout time we made our move on Colonel Sanders and shove that KFC straight up his butt pucker! It's damn time I confronted him and expose him for the snake in the grass that he is! He was a man once, a man with name...a name we both shared."

Cassie got quiet again and few tears ran down her cheeks. She wiped them away and gave a nervous laugh.

"It's time I let everybody know who he really is and why he's become FEAR today."

The former Vixens Champion had nothing more to say on this but a revelation was coming and soon. The CMV universe would finally know FEAR had a real name and his past relationship with Cassie Maverick would be laid bare.

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Alpha Female FURY Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:20 am

Since her defeat and title loss to Cassie, Fury had been keeping to herself. While some of the other Vixens congratulated the cowgirl on her victory, the Urban warrior slipped away back stage by herself unseen or not she didn’t care. While Cassie invited her to the after show party to celebrate the cowgirls new reign as the First two times Vixens champ, Fury couldn’t bring herself to show up after all who would want to celebrate their own defeat.

So after changing into her street clothes, a big leather jacket that was her dads before he gave it to her as good luck gift, a pair of jeans, steel toed boots, loose top and her fingerless gloves. Fury left the arena texting her boyfriend Raging Rick Lewis that she was going to hit some of the local bars and that she would meet up with him later.

She avoided the Bar that she and Cassie usually visited, instead she bar hopped around. Getting pretty drunk and causing a couple of fights, luckily she even drunk she could handle herself the only injurt she had was a some large cuts on the palm of one of her hands from some broken glass, which was now covered up in a bandage. In the last Bar of the night she sat leaning on a table almost passed out with a few empty bottles nearby, the booze helping with the pain from Cassie’s punt.

Fury also did a lot off thinking during her drinking, the title loss was the biggest thing on her mind. Sure she was happy for Cassie, but she couldn’t help but feel pissed off too, now the rest of the Vixens and CMV universe would think that Fury’s victory at Dark Carnival was just a fluke, she only won because she pinned one of the other contenders and now the so called ‘rightful’ champ took her title back.

The Urban warrior felt that she was only given that chance at Dark Carnival because she was The champions ‘friend and ally’ always at Cassie’s side after Fury lost to her in her debut, the other Vixens thinking of her as a ‘tag along’ or ‘Cassie’s shadow’. That changed when Fury got the title, but now she felt like she was back in Cassie shadow and having to pick up any scraps that the cowgirl failed to take and having to the backup option, another reason to be pissed off.

But at least she still had her rematch, and hell she would take it. But until then, she needed to focus on getting back on top of her game. To do that Fury would have to be better than just a ‘friend and ally’ she would have to get payback for the cunt punt. She believed she would have to keep her distance and avoid the cowgirl for now, seeing her with the title would be a painful reminder of Regicide and she didn’t want to be distracted by that, and if any one dare taunt her about that or of her being a fluke champion she will leave them battered and regretting it.

With that she motioned the bartender and despite his warnings ordered one more drink.
The Alpha Female FURY
The Alpha Female FURY
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:57 pm

FEAR loved that two of his most hated enemies had beaten the holy hell out of each other and now Fury was understandably upset with her loss. Now he saw an opportunity to turn Fury away from her friend. There other ulterior motives as well but it was best take this one step at a time. As he watched in the cold of the night in an alley, he saw Fury's boyfriend step into the bar and come out alone. The man seemed upset and deeply hurt.

"Good. I'll reap her sorrow slowly." said FEAR as he plotted in shadows. Clearly, Fury was so dark and depressed that she even drove her man away from her. He made his move and calmly walked into the Bar. It was about closing time and not many people in there. The old man sat right next to Fury.

"Hitting Satan's starter fluid pretty hard aren't ya? And don't worry, I didn't come to fight. I just wanted to talk."

Fury mocked him, swore, and grabbed him by the throat. Interestingly, FEAR seemed excited by this and choked and spat out. "Good! Strike me down! Use your hatred! It gives you strength!" At this point the bartender yelled at them to take it outside or he'd be forced to call the cops. Fury lets FEAR go and old buzzard straightens his expensive looking white suit and calmly walked towards the front door.

Before heading back outside he said, "I'll be out here if you want hear my offer. You'll find it appealing."

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Alpha Female FURY Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:24 pm

Now Fury’s evening had just turned shittier, sure enough her boyfriend found her in her hideaway. Then again with the amount of broken tables and some battered people she left behind in her previous bar visits she left a pretty easy trail to follow. A confrontation between the two had not ended well with Rick leaving the bar alone and Fury even more pissed off.....just great looks like she would be spending the night alone in a hotel.

It was soon closing time for the Bar, but she was unable and unwilling to pry herself from her seat, she rested her head on the table fighting the urge to pass out when someone suddenly took a seat next to her. At first she paid no attention till the person spoke, then she knew just who was ballsy enough to sit by her in this mood.

“You fuckin bastard!!” She shouts spinning around in her chair, grabbing the sick bastard by his throat with her bloody bandaged hand. As he taunted her to strike him down Fury was about to grab one of the many empty bottles and smash in over his head when the bartender shouted for them to take it outside or the cops would get involved. Fury roughly let him go. The old bastard fixing up his fancy suit before going outside.

Fury remained inside for a few moments “SHIT!!!” she shouts before kicking a chair over, she stormed outside, she seen FEAR waiting outside in a back alley, he had his back turned so she decided to knock a nearby bin over to get his attention.

“You got 2 minutes to talk Col. Sanders, after that I can’t guarantee that I won’t start kicking your ass instead of listening”
The Alpha Female FURY
The Alpha Female FURY
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:57 pm

"Fair enough." offered FEAR. "Cassie isn't what she appears to be. She using you and The Family to build a wall around herself to shield her from me. Once she finds a way to be rid of me, she'll discard all of you."

Then FEAR's lips pull back in a sadistic smile. "Or more likely she'll just let you all be destroyed by my forces and seduce other sacrifical lambs to hide behind. Lemme ask you this. Did she ever visit DJ Moore in the hospital? Did she even send him a get well card? Didn't think so. She doesn't give rats ass about anyone but herself."

There was a long silence between them, his two minutes were long over and FEAR could see Fury's jaw clench and fists ball up with anger. "You know I'm right and the longer she holds the title the more it will corrupt her heart and everyone will see what a cold hearted bitch that she really is."

FEAR then offered a card with his phone number on it. "Think long and hard about the side you're fighting on. Ask yourself if Cassie is really worth sacrificing your body for. Join me, return that which is mine, and I'll help you regain the Vixen's Championship. Aura has already joined us. Together, we can take down that cunt once and for all."

And so the old bastard left Fury behind to be alone the cold with his card in her hand. It was temping offer and one could imagine what she was thinking at that moment. FEAR glances over his shoulder and smirks. Yes, Fury would join them or be doomed to die with the rest of the world. The choice was hers to make.

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Alpha Female FURY Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:37 pm

In her locker room Fury was preparing for the match tonight, it would be the first she will be near Cassie since her loss last week. And the Urban warrior wasn’t looking for it especially since she would be tagging with her. None knew of FEAR’s offer to her and she was still thinking it over, Fury knew that this was like making a deal with the devil, but she her only other option was to continue being used by Cassie and remain in her shadow.

“Oh Hells no, after tonight Cassie’s on her own” With the match going to happen in a few moments Fury pulled out her phone and the card with the number she was given. Texting

‘I’m In, after tonight she’s on her own and has herself to blame’
The Alpha Female FURY
The Alpha Female FURY
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Alpha Female FURY Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:31 am

Cassie wasn’t the only one training for the rematch, Fury too was preparing. Though she was using a different routine to the cowgirl, while Cassie was focused on building her stamina, the Urban Warrior was focusing on a more brutal fighting style and building up power.

She was training in a local MMA gym, it was completely empty except for her a trainer and the camera team that just entered the room. They got a good shot of the trainer throwing a grappling dummy like it was a wrestler trying a top rope dive at Fury who let loose a spear to the dummy.

She grounded the dummy with the spear and started some ground and pound on it when the camera team was brought to her attention.

“What the hell is it with you guys and following me, I don’t have much time to spare. But I’ll give you something to leave with. As you can see I’m here getting ready for my rematch, seems the CMV universe wants it to be an Iron Woman match. Which is fine by me gives me more time to unleash my fury, I’m going to prove that i’m not the fluke of the Vixen’s division.”

Fury then looks down the camera.

“Cassie, Only one of is going to be walking after this match and Its going to be me”

The Alpha Female FURY
The Alpha Female FURY
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Alpha Female FURY Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:07 pm

(main event of Fusion 31)

Fury had countered Cassie's attempt of a top rope move, the Urban warrior hopping back down onto the canvas and trading blows with the cowgirl before unleashing Slaying the Dreamer. With the champ downed Fury moved in with the pin.

First point in this match for Fury, she got up and waited for Cassie to get up, knowing that this fight wasn't over. But to her surprise the match was called to an end, and the announcer declaring her the victor and champion.

At first Fury stood there confused and wondering what the hell was going on, was this for real? this was meant to be an Iron Woman match, and it clearly hadn't been 20 minutes.

Suddenly the ref handed her the vixen’s title, the Urban warrior looking to the belt then Cassie for a moment in disbelief. Fans and other wrestlers shouting out that this match was rigged, but looking at Fury you can tell take she wasn't in on it, who ever rigged the match didn't let the Urban warrior in on it.

Still it was a victory, Fury holding onto the belt tightly as she waited for what ever verbal backlash Cassie had to say, knowing that the cowgirl was going to call her out as a cheat.

Fury took a mic.

"Now before you go calling me a cheat Cassie, let me tell you this I had no idea what the heck just gone down. If this was FEARs doing then I had nothing to do with it or knowledge of it"

(open to UFF)
The Alpha Female FURY
The Alpha Female FURY
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next