Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Three People Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Three People Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Three People Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Three People Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Three People Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Three People Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Three People Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Three People Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Three People Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Three People Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Three People

Go down

Three People Empty Three People

Post by Mr. Dashing Sun May 26, 2019 7:33 pm

Randy Borton looks up at the bright lights as he lays on his back in defeat, in the middle of the ring in front of the entire CMV universe, The Milk Man didn't live up to his promise to reign long and proud as the International champion, to break his previous record, he was instead nearly ripped in half by The Big Dog, Pierre Thompson. Primetime has reached the top of the ramp when from the gorilla position runs out Xander Slate, flanked slowly by Chris Adams who is on crutches and brandishing a neck brace to which The Impact Player laughs. But he lets them go, watching on with enjoyment and perhaps a bit of intrigue as The Show enters the ring and goes down on his knees to help Borton up. The Pretty Boy decides to just stay at the bottom of the ramp seeing that The Moo Moo Man is okay except for a bruised ego. Slate dusts off his friend's shoulders and then asks for a mic, which is rushed over to him in record time by a hard-working ringside technician. The sixth annual King of the Ring winner shakes his head and looks up at Thompson, who is still perched atop the ramp with his newly acquired title tossed over his shoulder, a smirk sitting comfortably on his face.

Slate
You know something, Pierre, you're a real son of a bitch! You know that you couldn't beat my boy, Randy, fair and square when he's at his best, so you played with his mind and tried to break his body! What kind of sick individual does that!? I'm frankly sickened, appalled you could say, disgusted even! But you got what you wanted, didn't you? You are the NEW CMV International champion! YOU got the job done!!! Look at you, all proud of what you've accomplished here tonight and why shouldn't you be? You saw your goal, and you went after it, not letting a single damn thing get in your way, not even me! You came out here, and you lived up to your name, "The Impact Player", I mean, Jesus, you nearly knocked Borton's head right off! That ... That inspired me. It did, it really did, because, here I am, KING of THIS ring, and I'm standing next to a ... A loser ...

Randy turns to look at his Good Brother but doesn't know how to respond to that harsh shot taken out of nowhere.

Slate
When Bob got injured, I realized something; he was holding me back. Look at what happened as soon as he was put away on the shelf, I won the King of the Ring tournament BY MYSELF. I have a World title match next month thanks to ME. This little Kliq reunion, it was put together by you, Randy, you forced Luger and I into a room together and you made us get along when the fact of the matter is; we don't love each other. We aren't brothers, we are natural enemies. I'm the best pound for pound athlete on the CMV roster and that scared Bobby, that scared you. So you kept me close under the guise of brotherhood, putting a collar around my neck so that I couldn't break free and be what I was born to be, THE BEST! But that ends right here and right now because the truth, Borton, is that I only care about three people in this world; ME, MYSELF and I!!!

Slate then in an instant smacks the microphone over Randy's head, downing him within the blink of an eye. Adams jerks forward to help, but what can he really do? In this state he's lucky to even be walking around, but that might change after tonight because Thompson comes barreling down the ramp, with the full force of his body he rams Chris right off of the stage and into the barricade wall, his brace flying off into the crowd and his crutch flung forward towards the ring. Pierre then climbs up the steel steps and join Xander in the middle of the ring, both men looking down at the unconscious Milk Man.

Slate
Kliq is dead. This K on my chest now stands for what it always really has; KING. But WHY, Xander, WHY!?!? It's simple, I need someone who knows how to get done what needs doing. I need a ruthless and unapologetic beast watching my six. There's an age-old saying and it goes something like, "you scratch my back, and I'll scratch yours", right? I see in Thompson what I see in no other man, a true and raw desire to be the very best of the best. I know from stepping into the ring with him countless times that he is the real deal, that he is an Impact Player, and together, this will be OUR yard. We don't just have the it factor, we ARE The IT Factor of CMV.

The OG Dirty Heel, feeling way too proud of himself, smiles before dropping his mic right onto Borton's face, putting one foot on his former brother's chest, Thompson doing the same, the pair striking a pose and putting the entire CMV locker room on notice, the shot fading to black amongst a sea of booing fans ...
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down