Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Praise The Lord! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Praise The Lord! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Praise The Lord! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Praise The Lord! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Praise The Lord! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Praise The Lord! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Praise The Lord! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Praise The Lord! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Praise The Lord! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Praise The Lord! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Praise The Lord!

Go down

Praise The Lord! Empty Praise The Lord!

Post by Chris Proudfoot Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:37 am

Proudfoot enters his Church, his home. His NEW International Championship across his shoulder. He falls to his knees infront of a statue of Chris.The match , The war was grueling. He lays his champions at Christs feet and speaks

Seven long years, Seven years doing this. I have fought and clawed, I have Sinned, And I have been forgiven. I have worshipped, I have prayed. Now it all pays off.

Proudfoot looks at his Championship. HIS Championship and smirks

Thank you Lord, Thank you for bestowing this upon me, For giving me the Strength I needed.

For as long as I can remember I never felt good enough, I had won Tag Team Championships elsewhere. But never have I had the strength to do it alone, To walk out with a belt of My own.

When I came to you Lord I was but a broken man, My drug addiction had corrupted me, My life had fallen apart. You picked me up Lord, you saved My soul. In return I bring you this. How fitting it is that I took it from the hands of one of the biggest sinners I know. What a fitting end it was to Shay Hoxtons Reign.

So long ago it feels like I won my first Tag Team Championship from a team He led. Now years later I win my First Singles Championship for the man himself. That's all he is, A man. Now because of you, I have become something more.

Proudfoot grabs his championship from the ground, places it back over his shoulder and walks out of the church
Chris Proudfoot
Chris Proudfoot
Pleb
Pleb

Back to top Go down