Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Redemption For The King Of The Hill Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Redemption For The King Of The Hill Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Redemption For The King Of The Hill Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Redemption For The King Of The Hill Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Redemption For The King Of The Hill Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Redemption For The King Of The Hill Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Redemption For The King Of The Hill Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Redemption For The King Of The Hill Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Redemption For The King Of The Hill Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Redemption For The King Of The Hill Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Redemption For The King Of The Hill

Go down

Redemption For The King Of The Hill Empty Redemption For The King Of The Hill

Post by WGW Diamond Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:26 am

Diamond has done it!! After a year of building his way back up he has his redemption!!

The Baller is ecstatic, he can't stop smiling, as he looks out into the applauding fans an interviewer climbs her way into the ring, microphone in hand.

Interviewer:
Chris Diamond congratulations! You are the King Of The Hill and you will now main event your first Ascendance! How does it feel?

As the microphone nears the Brit's mouth the audience begin to shower him in applause. After a few seconds of Diamond nodding his head in thanks he begins to address his monumental win.

Chris Diamond:
Last year Andrew Briggs not only beat me to win King Of The Hill, he also cracked my mask, and I have to thank him for that.

The camera pans to the crowd looking confused by the comment.

Chris Diamond:
If you hadn't have rid me of that stupid mask... I WOULDN'T BE STANDING WHERE I AM RIGHT NOW!!

The crowd erupt in cheers as Chris Diamond puts his head in his hands, he's reminded that he's still bleeding however he's as used to that feeling as drinking water at this point. He takes a few seconds to compose himself before returning to his speech.

Chris Diamond:
For the past year I have been grinding away, trying my very best to prove that I am that star everyone saw in my first season, trying to prove that I am no fluke!

And after a year, here I stand... King Of The Hill!

The interviewer takes back the microphone but before she can let out a single noise she's cut off by the crowd, they've begun chanting "You Deserve It" as has become the tradition for any fan favourite milestone moment.

Diamond couldn't look any happier, the World Champion that nobody wanted has become the World Champion that everybody wants. Chris Diamond, after years has finally been accepted by the CMV faithful.

Interviewer:
Well Diamond congratulations again, is there anymore you want to say?

Diamond takes back the microphone as he denies the interviewers attempt of a handshake in favour of an embrace. Once it's over she looks at her outfit now covered in sweat, Diamond shrugs his shoulders as the woman begrudgingly laughs before climbing out the ring with aid from the Brit.

Diamond walks back into the centre of the ring to finally end his speech

Chris Diamond:
Before I go I just want to thank some people, first off Dave Turner, I've loved teaming with you and I've learned so much, The Termination Foundation may be on hold for right now but we will come back in full force one day I promise you!

Secondly I need to thank all of you fans, I couldn't have done this without all of you.

The fans pay back the kind words with more applause.

Chris Diamond:
Before I head off I just want to leave with something for my Turkish fans

Teşekkürler (thank you) hoşça kalın!! (goodbye!!)

He drops the microphone and grants the audience yet another graceful bow as the applause echoes out throughout the arena.

The appreciative fans are left with Chris Diamond's theme song as he leaves the ring in time for the main event involving a title that he could very well challenge for at Ascendance.

WGW Diamond
WGW Diamond
Jobber
Jobber

Humor : Seeing Quincey's Caws losing

Back to top Go down