Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
CMV Exclusive "I Need a Hero" Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
CMV Exclusive "I Need a Hero" Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
CMV Exclusive "I Need a Hero" Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
CMV Exclusive "I Need a Hero" Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
CMV Exclusive "I Need a Hero" Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
CMV Exclusive "I Need a Hero" Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
CMV Exclusive "I Need a Hero" Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
CMV Exclusive "I Need a Hero" Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
CMV Exclusive "I Need a Hero" Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
CMV Exclusive "I Need a Hero" Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

CMV Exclusive "I Need a Hero"

Go down

CMV Exclusive "I Need a Hero" Empty CMV Exclusive "I Need a Hero"

Post by Big Boi 702 Sun Jan 23, 2022 12:44 am

After the tag match against Jason Spade and Kennedy Johnson, Jayden Briggs sits backstage, as he gulps down a bottle of water. An ice pack cuddles his neck, as he aches in pain.

"You know...The funniest thing is that this isn't even the worse pain I've experienced. When you're someone like me, you get into ALOT of fights. Not saying that I'm a jackass or anything, but I'm a big guy. But that's neither here nor there. I want to send a message to the CMV Universe, and more importantly, to Jason Spade."

"Mr. Spade, if you want to be called that, I admire your work in the business of professional wrestling. From NGCW to CMV, you've conquered the plains and the saharas of pro wrestling, something I want to do in the future. But in order to do that, the old guard need to be...put in their place, more or less. Starting with you, I will bite through every inch of pain that comes my way, from whoever and wherever. And that starts with you, Mr. Spade."

He takes a final sip of water, before placing it under his seat, as he wipes the cold sweat off of his face.

"Jason Spade, I want to know what you're capable of, so that I have an idea of what I'm going to be getting myself into joining a prestigious company such as CMV. So, I ask you, I challenge you even, to a match next week at Crossfire, just you and me. No ringside seats, no interruptions. Just an old school fashion wrestling match, to see who the better wrestler is of the two. And I know you have a lot on your plate as of late, so this isn't going to count towards any championship contention or blood-fueled rivalry between us. It'll just be a wrestling match. So, I'll give you the week, and regardless of if you respond, I will show out like I've done the past few weeks, just because I am that good, not to toot my own horn. But regardless, I issue the challenge."

Jayden looks over his surroundings, cautiously and somewhat anxiously, as he then gets up from his seat, and begins to walk away, the camera panning to darkness
Big Boi 702
Big Boi 702
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Fragile Egos

Back to top Go down