Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Handshake From Hell Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Handshake From Hell Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Handshake From Hell Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Handshake From Hell Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Handshake From Hell Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Handshake From Hell Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Handshake From Hell Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Handshake From Hell Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Handshake From Hell Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Handshake From Hell Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Handshake From Hell

Go down

Handshake From Hell Empty Handshake From Hell

Post by tazzy4u2 Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:45 am

Its backstage at Monday night Fusion: Episode 33!
LIVE from the Pine Bluff Convention Center in Pine Bluff, Arkansas and Lisa catches up with 2 superstars who are celebrating with a couple of Corona.

Lisa: Guys, FnF, can I call you FnF? Great win for you tonight! Your thoughts?

Frank chinks bottles with Bob: You can call us any damn thing you like after that win Lisa

Bob: Hell yeah, those 2 guys are impressive singles competitors with a great history, so together it was a damn scary match.

Lisa: Great show of respect from you and Bison at the start of the match though.

Bob chuckles: I guess it looked that way Lisa but there was some smack being talked and I think Bison was trying to break my hand before the match started! That's why we went after each other from the go.

Lisa : And have you seen the tweet from Tim LaFave after your win?

Frank: Yeah we've been shown Lisa and that means a lot to us, when someone as respected as Tim gives you his support, hes a great champion and that's what we hope to be one day.

Lisa: Well a great win for you to keep the new momentum with the new look going.
Your next opponents are The Family who have a tag team rematch against T and Lee. Who do you see winning that?

Frank:  Well Lisa same as with Foreign Affairs if there's no ringside interference from Fat Git you gotta back T and Lee, they've had a real long spell at the top of that mountain and its going to be tough to knock them off in a fair fight.

Bob:  Guess the question is do The Family think they can take them fairly, I doubt it, hell I doubt they've got the balls to come to our match in an even 2v2 after that win we just delivered!

Bob and Frank chink bottles one more time and drink their Coronas as Lisa thanks them and heads off in search of more interviews.
tazzy4u2
tazzy4u2
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down