Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Mac Thompson interview with Matt Jefferson a CMV.com exclusive  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Mac Thompson interview with Matt Jefferson a CMV.com exclusive  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Mac Thompson interview with Matt Jefferson a CMV.com exclusive  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Mac Thompson interview with Matt Jefferson a CMV.com exclusive  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Mac Thompson interview with Matt Jefferson a CMV.com exclusive  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Mac Thompson interview with Matt Jefferson a CMV.com exclusive  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Mac Thompson interview with Matt Jefferson a CMV.com exclusive  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Mac Thompson interview with Matt Jefferson a CMV.com exclusive  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Mac Thompson interview with Matt Jefferson a CMV.com exclusive  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Mac Thompson interview with Matt Jefferson a CMV.com exclusive  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Mac Thompson interview with Matt Jefferson a CMV.com exclusive

Go down

Mac Thompson interview with Matt Jefferson a CMV.com exclusive  Empty Mac Thompson interview with Matt Jefferson a CMV.com exclusive

Post by zquet Tue Apr 19, 2016 6:00 pm

Matt Jefferson is shown at the arena sitting in a chair in a well-lit room sitting across from him is CMV interviewer Mac Thompson

Mac: Ladies and gentleman my name is Mac Thompson and welcome to a CMV.com exclusive interview with the self proclaimed extremist of CMV Matt Jefferson, MJ thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule for this interview.

Matt: No problem Mac.

Mac: Now the first question during the last episode of Fusion you and many other superstars made their way to the ring to announce their entries into the 2018 Royal Rumble match you being one of them however also during that you said you setting your sights on the Anarchy championship currently held by Jacob Ziegler can we get some insight?

Matt: it's simple really i think that holding the Anarchy championship will make my nickname of being the self proclaimed extremist of CMV live up to itself the anarchy championship was the first title i sight my sights in this company and now i'm going back to it and hopefully win it.

Mac: Alright next question also during the 200th episode of fusion we saw the reunion of XGeN with your rebellion allies Sushi-X Tim LaFave Ryan Kent along with Quantum  Jade Divine & Cass LaFave now this is obviously missing yourself the new light  heavyweight champion Shanaz Andoni & and Bryan Novak what does this mean for you three?

Matt: Well is the rebellion dead and gone? in way yes but also in way no i still consider them my allies heck even friends they've helped me guided me so much throughout this business i couldn't be more grateful so well we may be going our separate ways for now they know that if a problem ever rises and they need some help i'm always one phone call away.

Mac: Alright now here's something that i'd like to touch on with you former rival Jimmaurie Williams currently holding the CMV international championship are things done and over with between you two or is a rematch set for the future?

Matt: Things between me and Williams will never be over with i'm afraid he tried to end my career thankfully it just took a month off but still heck did you see what happened a few weeks ago? he tried to come into my locker room and ambush from behind while i was supposed to be a guest on his overrated show trying to end my career a 2nd time let it be known to management i still want that steel cage rematch.

Mac: Okay final question this is something that has been heavily discussed on the CMV website facebook and twitter pages between fans that there is some type of past between you and CMV vixen Aura just what happened between you two?

Matt: Me and Aura do have somewhat of a past being that back in the indies before we got here to CMV we did used to date, but back then she wrestled under her real name Aoi but now ever since this evil persona has taken over her and she changed into Aura we've broken up she never used to be like this she was a nice kind timid girl who just like me liked to wrestle what came across her i'll never know.

Mac: Well it looks like we're out of time ladies and gentleman once again my name is Mac Thompson sitting here with the self proclaimed extremist of CMV MJ Matt Jefferson signing off.

At that last word spoken my Mac MJ gives a thumbs up to the camera as he and Mac continue to chat while the screen fades to black.
zquet
zquet
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down