Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
MJ seeks for a rematch at Absolution. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
MJ seeks for a rematch at Absolution. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
MJ seeks for a rematch at Absolution. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
MJ seeks for a rematch at Absolution. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
MJ seeks for a rematch at Absolution. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
MJ seeks for a rematch at Absolution. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
MJ seeks for a rematch at Absolution. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
MJ seeks for a rematch at Absolution. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
MJ seeks for a rematch at Absolution. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
MJ seeks for a rematch at Absolution. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

MJ seeks for a rematch at Absolution.

Go down

MJ seeks for a rematch at Absolution. Empty MJ seeks for a rematch at Absolution.

Post by zquet Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:53 pm

Matt Jefferson is shown sitting in a big and busy gym's locker room at a unknown place when all of sudden Mac Thompson with a CMV camera crew bust through the doors hunting for the self proclaimed extremist of CMV they find him and set up a on the stop interview

Mac: Ladies and gentleman my name is Mac Thompson and i'm standing by with the self proclaimed extremi-

Mac gets cut off by a rather confused looking MJ

Matt: Whoa whoa whoa whoa, what is the blue blazes is goin on here? i'm just trying to work out here and y'all just all come running in here and ambush me for an interview like this is some shit TMZ would pull just what the heck is this about?

Mac regains his composure before he continues to speak

Mac: Well we just thought you'd like to know about the poll that just has been announced by Cole Savage on CMV.com regarding the state of the international championship match taking place at Absolution where the poll states that either the winner of the Jackson/Andrews bout gets the shot, Kevin Lee gets a shot or you get a shot can we get any insight and or reactions?

Matt well this is definitely unexpected i mean all four of us will be truly a great challenge for Williams and any of us four men i think can take the belt off of him but personally i have expressed my feelings on this matter and that i highly want my title match with Williams as he wasn't a true man when he fought me and cause and effect yes it was in a losing effort but you gotta take into account that i still wasn't at 100 percent back then but now seeing that i'm 100 percent and Williams is 100 percent i feel like this would be the PERFECT time for a rematch as i just love kicking his ass all over the arena .. so CMV universe while I'd love for any stipulation here in this poll here me out i am a fighter and a warrior i do NOT back down from a fight and if you guys vote me in ... well then i'm gonna give it my all and make SURE that there will be a new international champion come absolution and if not well then good luck to whoever else got the shot. i just hope they take that title from Williams now if you'll excuse me i have a workout to get back too.

At that last word MJ heads off for a different part of the gym leaving Mac & the camera crew behind while Thompson turns back to the camera to speak

Mac: well there ya have it folks strong words from Matt Jefferson but are they enough to earn your vote? well it's time for you to choose a challenge over at CMV.com!

"And we're out!" a faint vote is heard as the screen fades to black.
zquet
zquet
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down