Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Points System!? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Points System!? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Points System!? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Points System!? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Points System!? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Points System!? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Points System!? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Points System!? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Points System!? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Points System!? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Points System!?

+3
edgy shitbag
Miztacular
Mr. Dashing
7 posters

Go down

Should we add a points system!?

Points System!? I_vote_lcap50%Points System!? I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 4 ]
Points System!? I_vote_lcap50%Points System!? I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

Points System!? Empty Points System!?

Post by Mr. Dashing Tue May 19, 2015 12:52 pm

Hey, guys! So I've been thinking about doing this some time now, and I wanted to get your thoughts on it!!!

What this is, is . . . Well, you'd get points, or rather your superstar would get points, by doing various things- and you can BUY various things with them!

Ways to earn points:
If your superstar gets a win
If you do a promo (more points for a longer promo)
Winning a title will get you bonus points + more points for each week you hold that certain title
A win at a bigger pay-per-view will get you more points
If you make a correct prediction on the Raw cards/pay-per-view cards

+ Anything that YOU guys can come up with???

Things you can buy:
A plus 1 overall level up for your character (no caw passed 98)
A chance to book your superstar in a match of your choosing
A chance to book your opponent (rival) in a match of your choosing
A chance to run an entire episode of Raw (tell me the matches you want booked)
A finisher/signature change

If this also gets voted in, I'd be removing EVERY caws special abilities (ring escape, pin combo, etc . . .) And then everyone would have to buy the abilities that they want!!!

I think that this would make things even more fun around here and get us more involved with our superstars! If this gets voted in, then the points would appear on each members profile, underneath their avatars! I'd update them every other day, so get voting and let me hear some suggestions for more things to buy/ways to earn the points!!!

Bludgeon

1x Mr. Money in The Bank, 2x World Heavyweight Champion, 1x United States champion, 2x CMV World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV International champion, 1x CMV Unified World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV Anarchy champion, KING of the RING 2019, former Supremacy general manager, Glammy award for Feud of the Year, Glammy award for Tag Team of the Year (W/Borton), 2x Glammy Award for Heel of the Year
Xander Slate
HOW WAS HE NOT A WORLD CHAMPION!?
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Points System!? Empty Re: Points System!?

Post by Miztacular Tue May 19, 2015 1:29 pm

Personally wouldn't affect me as I have no abilities. But I feel it would be too much micro managing. I wouldn't mind it, but it's one of the things that puts me off of ImageMakers universe.
I'd be willing to try it though.

Maybe it could be tweaked, especially when it comes to allowing others to book matches for you, they could just book themselves against the champ? Or they could just book themselves against caws with low momentum.

The chance to book an episode of raw would be nice, but at the same time, unless the guy booking it is responsible it could get in the way of storylines, I can see it now, Dynamic Enigma booking himself in the main event despite him struggling to make it on the low card.

Also would it only be the abilities you change, not the stats?

Also, the promo thing would need tweaking, anyone can write a long promo, but it should be quality over quantity. But then, how would you determine quality?

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by edgy shitbag Tue May 19, 2015 1:34 pm

I like the idea if the universe was reset or just starting but everyone is already set up and the universe is running well. Just my opinion.

edgy shitbag
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Tue May 19, 2015 1:35 pm

Echo6Snowman wrote:I like the idea if the universe was reset or just starting but everyone is already set up and the universe is running well. Just my opinion.

This^
Maybe we could start this system in 2k16 so we'd have chance to remake our caws to fit around this system?

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 19, 2015 1:46 pm

Going to keep it simply put, Save the idea for 2k16. Everything the way it is, With the game is how it should be for 2k15. The COM's don't use abilities as much anymore, Wouldn't sit right with me. Once the COM's/AI act properly then we can move forward with this idea at a later date.
Let's put it on the back burner for the time being friends. Agree or Disagree, Give me your impending thoughts on the matter. It has plenty of potential, I just don't see it working as smoothly as it would for 2k16, 2k15 would only cause it to be flawed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Twyztad Tue May 19, 2015 2:18 pm

I might still have a PM or something somewhere with the tweaked idea of this that I had that we implemented once.

I do agree we should save this for 2k16. Then we can implement things like NXT Superstars can only be like a max of X Overall and RAW Superstars can only be a max of Y Overall and then they can use the points to increase their Overall (up to a certain amount for each of course). This allows everyone to start even and can show who is progressively moving up.
Twyztad
Twyztad
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Tue May 19, 2015 2:42 pm

So 2K16 is sounding like the way to go, would for sure make more sense. It would let everyone start off fresh (and I won't have to take off everyone's abilities, lol)
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SonOfAnarchy91 Tue May 19, 2015 4:59 pm

Yes, but save it for 2k16

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Chimichanga...

Back to top Go down

Post by SlymR Tue May 19, 2015 5:46 pm

Miztacular wrote:Also, the promo thing would need tweaking, anyone can write a long promo, but it should be quality over quantity. But then, how would you determine quality?

That would not be an issue for us WWF league/early WCF vets. The whole thing was based around this system, just like Dashing's Universe was based on my WWE 2K14 CAW NXT, before my 360 broke, of course.

Dashing, you lose points for being unoriginal, but you gain some back for being a ballsy wee bastard. Wink

Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Humor : Yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Twyztad Tue May 19, 2015 5:57 pm

Miztacular wrote:Personally wouldn't affect me as I have no abilities. But I feel it would be too much micro managing. I wouldn't mind it, but it's one of the things that puts me off of ImageMakers universe.
I'd be willing to try it though.

Maybe it could be tweaked, especially when it comes to allowing others to book matches for you, they could just book themselves against the champ? Or they could just book themselves against caws with low momentum.

The chance to book an episode of raw would be nice, but at the same time, unless the guy booking it is responsible it could get in the way of storylines, I can see it now, Dynamic Enigma booking himself in the main event despite him struggling to make it on the low card.

Also would it only be the abilities you change, not the stats?

Also, the promo thing would need tweaking, anyone can write a long promo, but it should be quality over quantity. But then, how would you determine quality? 
For some of the rewards, they will be in higher tiers, thus costing more points. Things like booking an entire card will be expensive and someone like Neon who currently isn't doing the best, will have a very long while to go before he would have to worry about booking anything. This would likely go for trying to book yourself in a title match.

Also, I say in 2k16 we do like NXT stars start with a max of 80 Overall, RAW stars start at like 90, no one starts with skills or abilities, only one finisher and you have to purchase overall upgrades, skills, abilities, an extra finisher, and other things. This will help prevent everyone from having the same OMG moments, everyone practically have a comeback and other things. Will make moments look more interesting.

As for the promo thing, quality wasn't hard. Is it easy to read (covering everything from spelling and grammar errors to blinding or too dark colors)? Does it help further your character or a storyline you're in? Does it look nice in general? Does it keep me entertained (and other personal biases)? Things like that can help cover quality.
Twyztad
Twyztad
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Zak Tue May 19, 2015 11:25 pm

If were going with the +1 ovr idea, I think in wwe2k16 we all should start with lower overalls ( 84-87 ) That way every one won't be a 98 overall that fast. or set the max to 94 ovr, that way
everyone won't be the same boring maxed 100 in every stat.
Zak
Zak
Rising Star
Rising Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down