Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
The Z in Prestige Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
The Z in Prestige Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
The Z in Prestige Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
The Z in Prestige Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
The Z in Prestige Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
The Z in Prestige Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
The Z in Prestige Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
The Z in Prestige Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
The Z in Prestige Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
The Z in Prestige Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

The Z in Prestige

Go down

The Z in Prestige Empty The Z in Prestige

Post by Alveuss Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:32 am

As Saturday night Genesis rolls on, the fans in the arena are getting more and more hyped as they know what's coming next, a match which was announced earlier in the week on CMV.com, the triple threat tables match to crown a new number 1 contender to the Anarchy championship. Now while the three competitors in the match are rather unspectacular, the match type itself is known to be brutal and dangerous and no matter what, someone will find themselves crashing through a table. As the tables have been set up around ringside for the match it's almost time for it to start but before any of the competitors have a chance to make their entrance, a different theme begins to play.

As the music picks up, the Anarchy champion Jacob Ziegler comes out to the usual mixed reaction from the fans, flanked by the Queen of Botchville, "Kitty" Quinn-Belle. Both clearly not dressed to compete, Ziegler still sports his signature leather jacket and of course, the championship over his shoulder as they both walk down towards the ring. As they reach the bottom of the ramp, Quinn takes a left and trips up the steel stairs but catches herself, Ziegler takes a right and walks around to get himself a microphone before joining her in the ring. The music dies down and the Scot readies himself to speak.

Jacob Ziegler
Wait, you wanna hold this for me right now?

Quinn nods and the Anarchy champion lifts the title off his shoulder and places it over Quinn's instead, who slowly strokes the silver. Ziegler turns to address the CMV universe.

Jacob Ziegler
Did you guys know, I've been here for a little over 3 months now? That's all. Seems like so much more doesn't it? And for those 3 months, the vast majority of the time I have been holding that Anarchy championship. Now that's very significant. That's very significant when you take into consideration that before me, this championship would just jump from one man to the other to the next and so on without anyone holding it for any real period of time. Nobody could defend it and therefore it slowly kept losing any prestige it contained at all. And when I say this championship I don't just mean the Anarchy championship but also its predecessor, the Hardcore championship. Hell I first won this on an episode of Fusion because Hayden didn't want it and therefore vowed to put it on the line every single week. He didn't get very far but that's not the point, the point is that's how little this championship meant.

Ziegler turns to Quinn-Belle and looks at the championship over her shoulder. He reaches out and touches it before addressing the fans again.

Jacob Ziegler
Now that's no longer the case is it? Since retaking this title from Marcantel I have stopped the big man who desperately tried to take it back from me. I have stopped Shanaz Andoni who tried using me to prove he no longer needed his old team mate to find success in this company. I stopped Zack Cage who tried and tried so hard to finally win a big match but nope, not at my expense. And now tonight we're about to see 3 men put their bodies on the line just for a chance to come at me. I have single-handedly brought meaning and prestige back to the Anarchy championship and for that, all of you people and all the guys in the back who are hoping for a chance are welcome.

Similarly to when he made his entrance, the Scot looks around at the fans in the arena who are throwing a mix of their love and hate at him.

Jacob Ziegler
Speaking of hoping for a chance lets jump back to the three men who will be out here in just a few minutes. Grid, Headhunter and Parker. None of the three have really done... Well, anything really. This is their chance to become relevant and I'm assuming they're going to put it all on the line which is refreshing to see considering what I just spoke about. They should treat this match tonight like it's a title match itself because lets face it, winning this match tonight is as close as any of them will get to my championship. That's enough though, that's all they need. One big match with me and the relevance they so desperately seek will be theirs no matter how badly they lose at Absolution. Hence why Parker has already been trying to have a match with me. If the poor guy could speak he would tell you that himself. He would also cry out for help from his psychotic sister but that's a story for another day. Grid is so new here that I don't think he fully understands how things work but that's alright. He'll grasp my importance very quickly. And Headhunter... I have absolutely no idea. I don't think he even understands what's going on to be honest, big hulking mass probably just does what Heyman tells him to do. Quinn and I have a bet that he's going to accidentally fall through a table on his own.

Quinn-Belle smiles and and lets out a little laugh listening to Ziegler talk.

Jacob Ziegler
Either way no matter who wins tonight, at Absolution I will make history. See because when I defend my championship once again on that night, I will officially become the longest reigning Anarchy champion in this company's history.

Quinn begins to clap and jumps a little with happiness, the very excitable vixen. Ziegler notices and can't hide a smirk on his face but he isn't done talking yet.

Jacob Ziegler
That isn't all though, I won't be the only one making history on that night. You will too Quinn. See earlier tonight when you weren't around, I had a little talk with Mr Cole Savage. This Monday on Fusion you're going to have a match and when you win that match like I know you will, you will be facing Fury for the Vixens championship at Absolution. I won't be the only one walking out a champion on that night.

The Scottish born superstar no longer even tries to hide his smile while Quinn stands there mouth agape, clearly surprised Ziegler did that for her.

Jacob Ziegler
And lets not forget the rumble match which is still firmly fixed in the back of my mind. It's going to feel so damn good unifying the Anarchy championship and the World championship in the main event of Ascendance. So Borton, or Novak,  or even JustIN Sane based on how the invitational is looking right now, be sure to keep the title warm for me eh? Anyway, I think I've spoken for long enough. Dashing whip out your finest bottles of mountain dew, you have company for this match.

The clueless commentator looks befuddled but catches on quickly as some ringside helpers bring out 2 chairs and place them next to the commentary table. Ziegler and Quinn-Belle exit the ring and take their seats as the first of three competitors make their way out.

(END)

Jacob Ziegler - 1x Undisputed Champion, 2x Anarchy Champion, 1x Tag Team Champions (w/ Hayden), 1x Mr Money in the Bank

2017 Newcomer of the Year, 2019 Superstar of the Year, 2019 Feud of the Year, Joint most eliminations in a Royal Rumble match

Misc. - 1x Women's Intercontinental Champion (Riley Dixon), 1x Miss Money in the Bank (Riley Dixon), 1x Light Heavyweight Champion (Rubik)
Alveuss
Alveuss
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down