Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Just so we're clear... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Just so we're clear... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Just so we're clear... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Just so we're clear... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Just so we're clear... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Just so we're clear... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Just so we're clear... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Just so we're clear... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Just so we're clear... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Just so we're clear... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Just so we're clear...

Go down

Just so we're clear... Empty Just so we're clear...

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2016 7:08 pm

Backstage now, where Kristopher Ann is taping his wrists and hands slowly, seemingly suffering a hand injury from the last time that he and Andoni were in the ring against each other. Ann pulls up his knee pads and lets out a long-winded breath. A breath of relief? No. A breath of exasperation.

Ann:

Nice. Very nice work there, Shanaz. For a guy who obviously hasn't heard of shaving, your ring work was clean in that ring. Smooth, in fact. You carried yourself in that ring, which is an admirable trait. Not many people have that attribute to boast on their resume.

Kristopher picks up a bottle of water and raises it to his lips, slowing drinking in the H20. His eyebrows raise whilst drinking, a thought popping up in his mind.

Ann:

But just because I have a few good things to say about you, doesn't mean that you're 100% in my eyes, no. You're below me in almost every aspect. You see, I am the fire that keeps this roster burning through the same repetitive bedlam that is CMV Fusion. I burn brighter than anyone here. I rule with an iron fist, if I get hurt, I cauterize my wounds myself, I fend for myself, I never needed an accomplice, nevermind a delusional hipster. It doesn't matter to me who's the guy at the top, I've always been about the heart, never cared who's winning the matches.

Ann takes another sip of water, his throat parched from the talking. Ann rub his eyes, rubbing the dirt underneath.

Ann:

So word's out that we're both in the Royal Rumble match at Absolution. God, I hope we draw close numbers, so I can rip that chest hair out myself for what you did to me weeks ago, backstage, trying to embarrass me.

Kristopher Ann starts to quietly laugh under the breath.

Ann:

You may have got one over me, but know  this: You didn't phase me one bit. If anything, I learned something from you. You did not get in my head, you did not kill me, you will not kill me, you will not embarrass me, you will not upstage and you certainly will not stop me. Hope I cleared things up, Mr Andoni. Until we meet again...

The feed fizzles out as Kristopher Ann mockingly waves goodbye to the audience, to a very mixed reaction.

Back to top Go down

Just so we're clear... Empty Re: Just so we're clear...

Post by DullChameleon Thu May 05, 2016 8:35 pm

Later on in the night, Shanaz Andoni appears on camera.  Where did he come from? Space?

Mr. Knobble said Shanaz smooth.  Shanaz agree.  Shanaz smoother than baby tongue.  Shanaz smoother than dried leaf.  Shanaz smoother than lemonade silk.  Sometime people say "Hey Shanaz can I have smoothie?"  And Shanaz say "No", because Shanaz enjoy berry smoothie for breakfast lunch and then sensible dinner.  Lonely Donkey say he have fire.  Shanaz invent fire.  Long time ago, caveman see Shanaz in hammock and say, "Shanaz I kill wooly mammoth and meat cold, what do?"  Shanaz sip smoothie and say, "Light twig" and caveman enjoy hot meat forever.  Shanaz pity Trombone Charlie because he see dead people, but Shanaz happy as champine of world and happy as clam in ocean and happy as birthday.  Tick Tock McGlock appear and whisper "No phase me", but Shanaz steal phaser from Mr. Spock and destroy klingon army and then have tea.  So, where is Waldo?  Shanaz know, but Crying Grandma is mystery man and have not idea.  Shanaz stare Ann Chris in eye and challenge for top rope jumps in rumbling in jumbling.  If Tinman Henry wins, he choose what match Shanaz take.  BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT when Shanaz win, he say to Lord of Trifle that Shanaz get to choose holiday match type.  Now, Hobknobbly, can leave letter under Shanaz door, but do not knock because Shanaz busy coloring book.  Thank you.

Shanaz turns and goes into his locker room.

[Open to Kinzl]
DullChameleon
DullChameleon
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Back to top Go down