Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
A Extreme open challenge Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
A Extreme open challenge Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
A Extreme open challenge Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
A Extreme open challenge Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
A Extreme open challenge Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
A Extreme open challenge Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
A Extreme open challenge Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
A Extreme open challenge Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
A Extreme open challenge Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
A Extreme open challenge Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

A Extreme open challenge

2 posters

Go down

A Extreme open challenge Empty A Extreme open challenge

Post by zquet Mon May 09, 2016 9:38 pm

It is during CMV fusion #40 as the crowd is awaiting the next match to start the music of Extreme Conditions hit to a very loud deafening pop from the crowd as Eric Thunder and Matt Jefferson appear on stage and start to make way down the ramp and slide into the ring they both are handed a microphone as the music dies down Eric starts to speak

Eric: Well CMV universe we've been talking about doing this ever since i've made my way into CMV and here we are, for those who don't know myself and MJ are known together as Extreme Conditions and we've finally come to CMV to try and get some more gold around out waists

The crowd lets out a cheer as Thunder stops talking Matt raises a hand for the crowd to stop cheering they oblige as MJ starts talking

Matt: That's right Eric and while i do have my matches at Absolution where i'll be fighting Duo Maxwell and be in my first ever royal rumble match that i'm highly looking forward to i have heard about a tornado tag team tournament for these new belts and i thought who else would be a better partner then my good friend Eric Thunder so to show y'all what we have we went and asked Cole Savage and thanks to him we we're given permission to come and issue this open challenge whether it be on Genesis or sometime next week, the Extreme Conditions open challenge starts NOW.

At that last word Jefferson and Thunder both drop their mics on the ring as they wait for the music of a team to hit.

(Open to any tag team, or two members on the roster looking to team up against extreme conditions <3)

AURA

ERIC THUNDER
Second Annual CMV tag team cup winner (With Matt Jefferson)
CMV World tag team champion (1 time with Matt Jefferson)

LEX NIGHT

BJORN WOLFFE

RACHEL GRANT

ZACH SMITH
CMV Rising Star Champion (1 time)
zquet
zquet
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

A Extreme open challenge Empty Re: A Extreme open challenge

Post by Rage Mon May 09, 2016 10:16 pm

FEAR emerges to take the challenge. He arrogantly stands on the stage letting his haunting presence fill the arena. He had a mic and soon spoke when his music died down.

"So you want a challenge? Then I hope pain is something you enjoy! The Unholy Alliance grows stronger! And you two will have the honor of being my next victims! My new tag team partner will delight in the sacrifice of flesh to come. My Master will be well pleased!"

FEAR then drops the mic and raises his hands into air as if summoning a demon. The lights go out and ring of fire begins to flicker and grow larger. Then an new monster began to rise of the pit of hell itself! It was FEARS newest ally and minion. Together, they intend to dominate and destroy their competition.

The flames go out and lights return to reveal a new demon for all to see...

[Open to Jrod]

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 09, 2016 11:54 pm

Bloody Justice but he seemed much calmer then before as if wait what's this if you looked closely you can see him mumbling something but you couldn't tell what it was until he picked up the fallen mic and said Bloody Justice: FEAR thank you for the help with your help the voices have gone to the back of my head so further more I pledge my loyalty to you and to the unholy alliance and to your master so I swear upon my blood and my flesh." after that declaration Bloody Justice takes out a knife and holds it to his partner/master and he was ready to cause hell and make people feel fear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down