Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Greatness at its Greatest Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Greatness at its Greatest Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Greatness at its Greatest Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Greatness at its Greatest Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Greatness at its Greatest Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Greatness at its Greatest Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Greatness at its Greatest Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Greatness at its Greatest Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Greatness at its Greatest Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Greatness at its Greatest Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Greatness at its Greatest

3 posters

Go down

Greatness at its Greatest Empty Greatness at its Greatest

Post by Decided Villain Tue May 10, 2016 3:42 am

CMV Intensity Card: Ep. 2

The show starts with the Global and Television Champion Aaron Waite walking down to the ring in a nice suit with Johnny Sampson by his side. Aaron is seen with the Global Championship around his waist, and the Television Championship over his shoulder. Johnny Sampson sits on the middle rope, allowing Aaron to enter the ring with ease. Aaron hand over his Television title to Sampson to hold while he speaks.

Aaron Waite : I TOLD YOU ALL!!!!

The crowd boo's like crazy as Aaron laughs at them.

Aaron Waite : I told you all I would win all four of my matches at Implosion and look what happened... I WAS RIGHT! I am your duel champion. I am still your Television Champion and I am your FIRST ever CMV Global Champion. I destroyed the inbred Puppet Master, like I said I would, and I won four matches before that to gain this beautiful CMV Global Championship.

The crowd boo's some more then begins to chant "Puppet Master" at Aaron.

Aaron Waite : Oh shut up. Whats the point of cheering him? He's just going to let you down. As well as everybody else. Everything in CMV is about me. I am the real, and the best World Champion in this damn company. I don't wear a shitty mask and I do not fantasize about milk. I am Greatness at it's Greatest. Sooner or later you guys will see that.

The crowd is now booing louder then before as Aaron hand over the mic to Sampson. Sampson gives the Television title back to Aaron, and begins to speak.

(Open to Miztacular)

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dark

Back to top Go down

Greatness at its Greatest Empty Re: Greatness at its Greatest

Post by Miztacular Tue May 10, 2016 4:46 am

Sampson takes the microphone from Aaron, but only after removing his dapper black shades and slipping them into his front pocket, he gives off a darting look around the CMV Universe as he raises the mic to his mouth to talk.

Johnny Sampson:
Back when I picked this absolutely phenomenal Wrestler to be the top guy leading into UnMatched, what is it used to describe him, UNDERUTILIZED. For four years this wrestling machine has been here in CMV, and for four long years he'e been given nothing but mediocrity, pathetic Tag Team reigns carrying a bunch of nobodies to the top of the tag division was the best creative had for him. All this man needed was an opportunity, and opportunity to show the world his greatness. When he got that opportunity he took it and ran further than anybody expected him to. Less than 10% of the ENTIRE CMV Universe believed he'd win out of all of the final 8 names in the biggest Tournament in CMV history, but what did he do, he did what Brock Lesnar couldn't, he did what Hayden "Blade" Kiteley couldn't, he did what Marko Punish, couldn't, he did what nobody else could, he won, and became the first ever CMV Global Champion. Now that my friends, is perfection. When he defends his Television Championship next week against either Zack Starr or Tops Newsome he will come out on top, and he WILL, continue to prove his ability when he defends it once again, pulling double duty at Redemption Road where he'll leave an open challenge for ANYBODY on the roster to come out and test themselves as they step across the ring from greatness.  

You see this man isn't just the best Champion in CMV today, he's the best Champion in CMV history. I can assure you he will go on to beat the record for longest title reign, because he will never drop it. He will remain dual Champion until he retires. That's how DAMN GOOD he is. I simply cannot wait until Showdown to show Kane exactly what a fool he is for thinking Aaron isn't worth his time. Enjoy it ladies and gentlemen, for we are in the era of GREATNESS!

Johnny Sampson tosses the microphone out of the ring towards the announcement table before going over to the ropes and opening them for the Television and Global Champion, Sampsons theme blares throughout the arena as the duo make their way to the back.

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Tue May 10, 2016 8:53 am

Reality Era*

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Decided Villain Thu May 12, 2016 12:41 am

CMV Intensity Card: Ep. 2

After Aaron took a crushing defeat at the hands of Eric Matthews, he immediately goes to the outside and grabs a chair as Matthews is celebrating. Aaron walks over to Doug Thompson and hits him in the back with two chair shots, and another while his down. Meanwhile Matthews is distracted with Sampson.

Aaron slides into the ring and hits Matthews in the back of his head. Aaron furious with his loss is going on a frenzy hitting Matthews over and over in the back while he's down. Aaron starts yelling at him, shouting out "HAS BEEN" and "TIME TO RETIRE" as he continues to hit him.

Sampson climbs into the ring and tries to pry Aaron away from Matthews but it isn't working. Aaron picks Matthews up and hits him with a Flatliner onto the chair. Doug tries to get back in but is only met by a Clothesline From Hell.

Aaron signals for a mic from the time keeper and begins to speak.

Aaron Waite : I... Am... GREATNESS... AT ITS GREATEST.

Aaron stomps on Matthews on his way out of the ring, with Sampson holding his titles as they walk to the back.

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Decided Villain Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:39 pm

CMV Presents: Intensity Ep. 6 CMV.com Exclusive

Lisa Evans is seen running up to Aaron to get his thoughts on his loss to Cody Douglas and how Chet swapped sides.

Lisa Evans : Aaron, Aaron whats going through your...

Aaron grabs the mic off of Lisa

Aaron Waite : Lisa... Shut up. Who is the CMV Global Champion... Go on you can speak now.

Lisa Evans : Well it's you.

Aaron nods at Lisa then walks out of frame, seemingly not fazed by what happened earlier in the night

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down