Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Challenge Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Challenge Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Challenge Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Challenge Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Challenge Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Challenge Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Challenge Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Challenge Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Challenge Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Challenge Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Challenge

Go down

Challenge Empty Challenge

Post by Miztacular Tue May 10, 2016 4:28 am

Haydens theme once again blares through the arena after his pinfall victory in the Main Event of Fusion alongside Justin Sane, the duo celebrate together for a moment, climbing the turnbuckles and getting the crowd on their feet, while Sane continues to celebrate, Hayden calls for a mic from the timekeepers area which is thrown to him, he turns and leaps down from the top turnbuckle onto the mat and looks into the hard camera as Sane gets down from the turnbuckles.

Hayden:
Sushi, buddy. Did you not watch the footage properly, like I said, I didn't once target you or Quantum, but, if you want to be that way, so be it. I'll rip you to shreds right here right now. What do you say Ohio?!

The crowd begin cheering for Hayden while Sane leans against the ropes clapping, clearly looking forward to whats coming next, Hayden takes a moment to take in the energy of this packed stadium in Columbus before he raises the mic to his mouth again and begins to press on.

Hayden:
Sushi, do I still have you running scared? Are you still afraid of me? Is this why you decide to tweet during my match, so I am unable to respond? You know what you could do, come out here right now, ALONE, but we know you won't do that, you're nothing without your X-Gen family. You know, you say you made me, you say, since I left X-Gen I have become nothing? No no no, like I said, it was all of you who left X-Gen, but. Sushi, what exactly have you done? With or without X-Gen? You know, you call me out and say I haven't achieved anything recently. When have you EVER achieved anything on your own? Much like Tim and Lee, all you could accomplish in your pitiful career was some measly Tag Team belts, you owned HALF a Title. You are the lesser of two brothers. Even Quantum has a singles belt to his record. But you, you're nothing. So I'll tell you what Sushi, I'll give you a chance to make yourself credible again, I'll give you a chance to boost your ego. Me, and you, Purgatory. Inside Hell in a Cell. That's right, I accept your challenge. There won't be any laying down this time.

Hayden lowers the mic for a moment as the crowd start chanting for Purgatory, the name echoing around the arena.

Hayden:
You know what Sushi, I'll sweeten it a bit more for you, if, no, WHEN, I win the Royal Rumble, I will defend my spot in the Main Event of Ascendance inside that Hell in a Cell against you. If you somehow manage to pull it together, you'll get the opportunity to fight one of the biggest names in the business in the Main Event, this man right here, Justin Sane. The man who will beat Novak, the man who will beat Borton, whoever has the Title come Purgatory and then he'll go onto to Ascendance to fix that loss he suffered to you. But that will forever remain a dream Sushi, because like I've said time and time again, you can't do it in singles action, in fact. I don't even believe you can do it with Quantum in tag action anymore.that's why you brought Tim and Lee into X-Gen, because you know that you and Quantum are not the soldiers you once were, you know that you could never take the Titles from them, so you bring them to X-Gen just so you can say that X-Gen have the Tag Titles once again. Once again, I say try to argue it, but you know it's true, you don't have what it takes to win a singles title, or a tag team title. Not anymore. Enjoy your time in the fake X-Gen ladies, because the real X-Gen is still standing, with the one true member who never left, the member who scared you all away. Me.

Quantum, you can see into the future, let me save you the time. I'm going to win the Rumble, I'm going to beat Sushi at Purgatory, me and this man right here, Justin Sane are going to have an absolute war at Ascendance, one of us will walk out the Champion, hands will be shook, and maybe, just maybe, we'll do what you can't do. We'll take those Tag Team Titles from your goons. Hows that sound, I think it sounds pretty damn good, ain't that right Sane.

Sane stands up having previously spent the last few minutes leaning on the ropes, he has a grin on his face as he tries to contain his laughter. He shakes the hand of his former rival as Haydens theme hits the PA System and the two make their way up the ramp, Hayden with the mic in his hand turns around to make his voice heard just once more.

Hayden:
If you want what's best for you Sushi, your X-Gen brothers won't touch me in the rumble, however you can keep dreaming because come Purgatory, I'm going to show you why you've never won a singles championship.

Hayden drops the mic and turns to see Sane walking through the curtain, Hayden follows while his theme continues to play through the PA System and the camera fades to black ending the segment, and Fusion.

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down