Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
You will be stuck in Purgatory!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
You will be stuck in Purgatory!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
You will be stuck in Purgatory!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
You will be stuck in Purgatory!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
You will be stuck in Purgatory!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
You will be stuck in Purgatory!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
You will be stuck in Purgatory!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
You will be stuck in Purgatory!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
You will be stuck in Purgatory!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
You will be stuck in Purgatory!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

You will be stuck in Purgatory!!!!

2 posters

Go down

You will be stuck in Purgatory!!!! Empty You will be stuck in Purgatory!!!!

Post by Topher Mod Tue May 24, 2016 10:35 am

We are moments after The Fatal four-way to decide who will be challenging Morgan Jackson at Purgatory as The Bloody Brit just hit The Cliff-Hanger on The Rabid Samoan known as Grid for the 1..2..3… Andrews is celebrating as poor old Mac Thompson has the unfortunate task of interviewing him..

Mac : Congratulations Andrews you did it, you came out the winner in the fatal four way and now you have your International championship match at Purgatory, your thoughts please…

Brit : Well Mac, like I said earlier on in the week, I aint messing around no more, Ya see it should have been me vs Jimmaurie at Absolution, I know it, you know it, everyone in this arena knows it. But this low-life thug wannabe Morgan Jackson, comes into my ring and yea he got a few wins over Foreign Affairs, big deal, He still didn’t deserve my title shot. The little prick has been here what a few minutes and gets a title shot, Nah that shit stops right now. Grid, Jimmaurie and Anderson all found out who truly deserved that title shot, Even though me and Jimmaurie never had any physical contact during the match but they all found out who the better man was and you’re looking at him.
The Bloody Brit has finally got his #1 contenders match, and like I said doors were going to get kicked down, Well at Purgatory I’m fixing to kick Morgans teeth in.
Tonight wasn’t just about me though, let m bring out my fellow team-mates, Oliver, Miles, come on down..

The rest of Family Affairs walk down that isle and enter the ring with smiles on their faces… Mac looks scared and gulps as hard as he can.

Brit : Don't worry Mac, you're safe for now...Ya see my boys here, they embarrassed The Republic by kicking their asses in one of the quickest matches ever in CMV.

Mac : Well with that being said, you Mike Miles and Oliver Caine have advanced in the tournament and will be facing the team of Duke Briggs and Buzzsaw Jack, The Briggs Family.

Miles : Yea ya got that right Mac, Foreign Affairs are doing what we said we would do all along, me and Oliver will do to the same to the Briggs Family as we did to The Republic. Those Tornado Titles are ours and no one is stopping us from taking them. Aint that right Oliver..

Caine : Damn straight, The Republic, gone….. Briggs Family…you’re next and then onto Purgatory where it will be Foreign Affairs vs X-Gen for those titles.

Brit : Exactly, ya see Foreign Affairs are going into Purgatory as challengers but mark my words we’ll be leaving as Champions while our opponents are stuck in Purgatory.

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

You will be stuck in Purgatory!!!! Empty Re: You will be stuck in Purgatory!!!!

Post by Maurie Tue May 24, 2016 6:03 pm

Wow Jimmaurie and Bloody Brit never touched. Wow I didn't realize

Jimmaurie Williams:  2x CMV International Champion. Debut Episode 109.
Parker: 1x European Champion
Anthony Brown: 1x Television Champion
Miles Kelly: 1x Longest Reigning Rising Star Champion
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Mod Tue May 24, 2016 6:10 pm

Maurie wrote:Wow Jimmaurie and Bloody Brit never touched. Wow I didn't realize

Yea i re-watched the match as i was typing this promo and noticed it... So i added that fun little fact

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down