Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Aura confronts the current issues (I'm running out of RP names.) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Aura confronts the current issues (I'm running out of RP names.) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Aura confronts the current issues (I'm running out of RP names.) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Aura confronts the current issues (I'm running out of RP names.) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Aura confronts the current issues (I'm running out of RP names.) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Aura confronts the current issues (I'm running out of RP names.) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Aura confronts the current issues (I'm running out of RP names.) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Aura confronts the current issues (I'm running out of RP names.) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Aura confronts the current issues (I'm running out of RP names.) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Aura confronts the current issues (I'm running out of RP names.) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Aura confronts the current issues (I'm running out of RP names.)

2 posters

Go down

Aura confronts the current issues (I'm running out of RP names.) Empty Aura confronts the current issues (I'm running out of RP names.)

Post by zquet Sat May 28, 2016 12:24 am

Aura's music hits over the PA system to kickoff CMV genesis #42 while Lisa Evans is standing in the ring Aura scoffs at the booing the crowd as she walks down the ramp up the steps and into the ring Lisa Evans starts to speak out while Aura's music dies out

Ladies and gentleman my name is Lisa Evans and welcome to episode #42 of CMV Genesis

The crowd lets out a cheer

Joining me at this time as advertised on CMV.com my guest Aura

The crowd boos at the name mention some more Aura now has a mic in hand

Aura: Yeah yeah boo me all you want i don't give a damn, now Lisa continue with this before you get your ass kicked

Lisa: Well Aura last week on genesis we saw you get into a heated discussion with Casey Wilson who you seem to have had a war of words with since her debut even issuing a challenge to her the  unknown GM still hasn't confirmed it for the future, any thoughts?

Aura: Well Lisa i'm stick and tired of waiting to get my hands on her if this little general manager who things they are "All That" by hiding behind a computer screen and not giving me what i want well then they have something coming to them it's like all of these girls who i have pinned clean in this ring getting title shots while i'm left in the dust, yeah Fury you should have picked me to face Quinn what did i say? anyways back on topic if this scared little man of a general manager does not give me at the very LEAST a match with Wilson i will personally single handedly walk backstage and beat up every single person in the back until i find who it is because i really don't like it when someone is to scared to grant me a ma-

Aura is cutoff by the music of one Casey Wilson yet again she looks pissed at Wilson cutting her off she waits for Wilson to come out on the stage still holding her mic.

(Open to Cop)

AURA

ERIC THUNDER
Second Annual CMV tag team cup winner (With Matt Jefferson)
CMV World tag team champion (1 time with Matt Jefferson)

LEX NIGHT

BJORN WOLFFE

RACHEL GRANT

ZACH SMITH
CMV Rising Star Champion (1 time)
zquet
zquet
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Aura confronts the current issues (I'm running out of RP names.) Empty Re: Aura confronts the current issues (I'm running out of RP names.)

Post by Miztacular Sat May 28, 2016 6:18 am

The camera pans from Aura's look of disdain over to the stage at the sound of the Canadian born Vixens theme hitting the PA System, Casey Wilson comes out from the back with the same flat, emotionless face as always as she walks up to the top of the ramp with a microphone in her hand, Casey looks down at the ring, locking eyes with Aura before raising the microphone to her mouth to speak

Casey Wilson:
Aura... Why must someone with such an elegant background act like such a nuisance, you come from Japan, a proud and royal Nation, your look matches it's prestige, however your mentality, your attitude, it degrades not only you as a person, but Japan as a whole. I can only hope you'll learn to notice this and change your ways Aura. You see it takes more than a single person to make a division prestigious, and as high as I can take it, I need competition, you could be that competition Aura. But with that attitude of yours you'll never be an inspiration, a role model it puts all of your hard work to shame.

Don't take this as an insult Aura, I'm not insulting you, I respect your ability, your look, your background, but your ability is overshadowed by your attitude, maybe you need to be humbled in order to understand that your mindset is going to continue to be your downfall. But Aura, you are not the only thing I need to address out here. When I came to CMV, I said I would legitimize the division, I have come in here and conquered the three Vixens who have set upon me, two of them have had my respect after being pinned against the mat however, last week, we saw what happens when you cross the line, Mya Cruz is 100% reliant on her looks, she's practically recyclable and I taught her a lesson, a dirty pin and a cheapshot is the least she deserved for being where she doesn't belong, you see, most of the "Vixens" in this division are savable it's mainly their mindset and attitude that drags them down, however for Mya, it was everything about her that I couldn't stand, it insulted me and so I showed her no mercy.

However Danielle Ward and Kayla Turner, they deserve to be here, they stood across the ring from me and we put on a show, the better wrestler one, for as I have said in the past, I am no Vixen, I am a fighter. Aura, when we face, you will be treated with as much respect as you deserve, so tread lightly, it takes a lot to rub me the wrong way, but if you do, you WILL regret it. I assure you of such.

Casey Wilson bows in respect to Aura who stands in the ring, looking as disgusted as ever before turning to make her way to the back.

Open to Aura to interrupt Casey's exit, if not camera fades to black.

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Aura confronts the current issues (I'm running out of RP names.) Empty Re: Aura confronts the current issues (I'm running out of RP names.)

Post by zquet Sat May 28, 2016 9:06 am

Aura shouts out a loud shout as Casey turns back to leave stopping her from moving she turns back around the same disgusted look on her face as Aura starts to speak

Aura: Whoa whoa whoa there sweetie i see that look on your face you think i'll never be an inspiration .. a role model i frankly am quite insulted you've probably never even been to Japan, because there i'm one of the most beloved wrestlers to come out of Tokyo have you not seen the television commercials? the TV shows i've guest starred on? the countless number of times MY action figures have sold out in the shops? you see Casey for i have already made my claim as one of the best female wrestlers and i brought a change to women's wrestling in Japan i've lost count on how many championships i've had to my name .. where as you where are all your title belts? your television shows? none because you are nothing but a rookie

Aura stops her ranting for a minute and is now walking around the ring a little bit Lisa Evans has now exited the ring Aura continues to speak still pacing back and forth across the ring

Aura: A Rookie who speaks her mind is brash you say you have Respect for people but then you move on to insult them .. and it's about time someone called you out on your bullshit words you try to mold your words and speak so people think you have respect so people think your but in reality your just insulting them you think your some hotshot vixen all because she has two wins under her belt well Casey it's about time you wake up because everyone in this Arena, everyone watching at home and myself have seen through your ways this is just the first time someone has called you out on it, so Wilson what are you going to do about it? how about we don't wait for a match to happen and fight right now? because i'll GLADLY hand you your first lost here in CMV with my bare hands.

Aura lowers the microphone and has now stopped pacing now she is standing square in the middle of the ring doing a "bring it on" motion with the microphone still in hand  the crowd now having a small "Let's go Aura" chant has broken out in the crowd and it's slowly getting louder as Aura taunts Wilson into the ring

(Open to Cop for his choice of one these endings
A. Casey's response & Brawl with either vixen coming out on top
B. Casey's response & She leaves
C. Brawl without any words exchanged again with either vixen coming out on top
D. Casey just leaves without saying anything
or whatever else Cop can think up that will end the segment)

AURA

ERIC THUNDER
Second Annual CMV tag team cup winner (With Matt Jefferson)
CMV World tag team champion (1 time with Matt Jefferson)

LEX NIGHT

BJORN WOLFFE

RACHEL GRANT

ZACH SMITH
CMV Rising Star Champion (1 time)
zquet
zquet
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Mon May 30, 2016 4:50 am

Casey Wilson stops in her tracks and briefly turns around to face a smiling Aura in the ring, Casey Looks up for a moment, inhaling before she opens her mouth to speak once more.

Casey Wilson:
You may take my words as you wish, but I have given you nothing but respect and advice. What am I going to do about it. Unlike you I know respect, I understand respect and so instead of outclassing your foul mouth right now, I'll wait, I'll wait until we have a match, Purgatory? Ascendance? Whenever they come calling I accept, I don't turn down a fight. I treat every fight the same, which is why I'm on a winning streak, maybe you should listen to my words. A rookie in CMV, means very little as far as knowledge goes. You're looking at someone who's trained their entire life Aura. You underestimating me is what will cost you, it's what has cost you at every stepping stone. But alas, we shall see Aura. Until then I wish you well.

Casey Wilson drops the mic onto the steel stage and turns, just as her music hits the PA system she walks towards the back before Aura can get another word in.

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down