Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
EcksGen Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
EcksGen Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
EcksGen Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
EcksGen Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
EcksGen Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
EcksGen Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
EcksGen Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
EcksGen Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
EcksGen Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
EcksGen Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

EcksGen

Go down

EcksGen Empty EcksGen

Post by RiftedEnergy Sat Jun 04, 2016 4:32 pm

XGeN enters the building at the start of Fusion, together... One Solid Unit.

Quantum shows signs of a limp.

Sushi X looks fully energized, and smirks a little.

Tim keeps a watchful eye on Lee after his freak out moment last week.

Kent brings up the rear, partially shrugging.

As they open the door to the building, they come upon the Inaugural Tornado Tag Team Champions, Duke Briggs and Buzzsaw.

Quantum and Sushi eye the belts on their shoulders.

Tim continues watch on Lee.

Kent looks away.

"Nice showing last night, I knew you could do it. Good job bringing home the belts, for XGeN..." Quantum reaches for Duke's shoulder for the gold, but Duke takes a step back.

"Yeah, right... What are you talking about? WE beat you two" He points to Quantum and Kent. "So much for... 'Pick any Two'"

"Whoa whoa whoa..." Quantum cuts him off. "Tornado Tag is clearly something new to CMV... You two clearly have a good strategy, and had no learning curve. But the learning curve is over... We have the first Champions... Now, it's time for your first defense. As a member of XGeN, we hold you to a high standard when it comes to the honor of defending your belts. Now defend them, like champions, on any given night...  ... So, Pick Any Two..."

Duke looks at his belt, then back to Quantum, "because you made me an honorary member of your group? Because you gave me a lousy T shirt? I didn't win these belts for your crappy team. You had a chance to select me as your partner, and you chose not to. That was your first mistake. Your second was thinking I was even part of your group. Your third mistake was thinking you just get another shot at these titles, after all we fought through, and you had a pass to the front of the line.
So if you think I'm part of your group, and you want me to Pick Any Two... Then I pick Me and Buzzsaw... And then I resign my honorary position... Thanks.
"

As Duke is walking away, Lee begins to charge but is quelled by the rest of the stable.

Sushi X looks to Quantum, "I might have a plan..."
RiftedEnergy
RiftedEnergy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

EcksGen Empty Re: EcksGen

Post by RiftedEnergy Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:00 am

Following the victory for XGeN over the newly crowned champions, Quantum grabs a Tornado championship from ringside and an article of clothing from the announce tables. He looks at the belt and remembers their history with walking around with belts that aren't technically theirs. 

He lays the belt onto Duke... Then unravels an XGeN shirt... Which he places on the Duke, covering the belt.

"One way or another... That belongs to XGeN" he mouthes as they exits up the ramp 
RiftedEnergy
RiftedEnergy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum