Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Inb4 Excuses Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Inb4 Excuses Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Inb4 Excuses Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Inb4 Excuses Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Inb4 Excuses Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Inb4 Excuses Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Inb4 Excuses Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Inb4 Excuses Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Inb4 Excuses Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Inb4 Excuses Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Inb4 Excuses

4 posters

Go down

Inb4 Excuses Empty Inb4 Excuses

Post by Miztacular Mon Jun 06, 2016 3:52 pm

Haydens theme hits the PA System after his huge win in dominant fashion over Sushi X at Purgatory, Hayden looks down with pity over Sushi who is now on the outside. He looks over to the timekeepers area gesturing for a microphone which is thrown to him and with a huge smile on his face he begins to talk.

Hayden "Blade" Kiteley:
I'm going to keep this real short, I don't know what this little runt was doing, I paid no ref, we had no agreement, he'll say he laid down for me, but in reality he escaped the biggest beating of his life, what does he need to lay down for? When I took the fall three years ago, it was to get into X-Gen, he needs the momentum, he's got no reason to lay down, but it was vintage X-Gen struggling without their cohorts, just like I predicted. This isn't all I have to say, I'll see you monday on fusion!

Hayden throws his mic into the crowd and leaves the ring as his theme hits the PA system once more.

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Inb4 Excuses Empty Re: Inb4 Excuses

Post by edgy shitbag Mon Jun 06, 2016 5:10 pm

As Hayden makes his way up the ramp Sushi begins to laugh. It's not a normal laugh though. It's more of a synical laugh. Something more that you would hear from the dark prince himself...the Joker. He reaches down for the very mic that had just been dropped. But instead of picking it up. He kinda slumps down to it. Sitting down he leans his back on the steel stairs and takes in a deep breath. He wipes a bead of sweat from his forehead and lifts the mic to his lips

hey Hayden....Hayden

Sushi calls to Hayden trough his music. The A-Lister stops in his tracks and turns to look at the beaten Japanese born superstar

Hayden you are right about one thing. I had nothing to gain from losing. But that isn't what it was about. No Hayden...you see this same time last year you took what was supposed to be my time...what should have been my biggest achievement in deafiting you and you just layed down and tapped. Even though we gained a great ally the fact of the matter is you stole what should have been a huge notch in my belt. No Hayden there was nothing to gain but there was something to steal back from you. And that is what should have been a huge notch in your belt. A win over one of the hottest stars out here. I did the unthinkable by defeating Justin Sane during the invitational...then I went on to beat JJ. And last but not least I put on a hell of show against Novak. So getting one over me could have sent you soaring back to the spot light that you've fallen so far away from. No I had nothing to gain but that wasn't the point. How does it feel to have me lay down for the 1..2..3? You see no matter how much X-Gen had to gain from you laying down. You stole that win from me. Hayden this has been a year in the making. The morning after my win against you I woke with this plan in mind. And it was worth the year wait to see this look on your face right now. No Hayden you didn't win...I let you win. You're welcome brother. Now I know how you felt 365 days ago letting me win. And I must say. It feels good to be on the oposite side. A new era has begun. And it starts tonight.

The Asian sensation slowly pulls himself to his feet and slithers over the barrier into the crowd leaving Hayden standing on stage with a look of disbelief on his face. Sushi seems to fade into the shadows as the PPV closes.

edgy shitbag
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Mon Jun 06, 2016 5:25 pm

how did he slither on his feet

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down