Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
I need to get something off my chest... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
I need to get something off my chest... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
I need to get something off my chest... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
I need to get something off my chest... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
I need to get something off my chest... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
I need to get something off my chest... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
I need to get something off my chest... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
I need to get something off my chest... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
I need to get something off my chest... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
I need to get something off my chest... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

I need to get something off my chest...

Go down

I need to get something off my chest... Empty I need to get something off my chest...

Post by DynamicWrestler Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:56 pm

The classic Ryan Kent theme suddenly starts to play through the arena which causes the crowd to pop as the fire starter slowly walks onto the stage with his fresh XGEN T-shirt on, as he walks down the ramp something doesn't seem to be right. Kent can be clearly  seen limping quite badly down to the ring and seems to be in pain every step he takes, as he makes it down the ring he painfully rolls in and uses the rope to get up to his feet. He then urges an announcer to give him the mic which he quickly does.

I'm not going to lie... This shit hurts

The crowd do another loud pop as he limps over to a nearby turn-buckle and leans on it

The match last night didn't go very well after we were took by surprise... Yea I admit it we were actually took by surprise but it was still a even game until this happend. When me and Buzzsaw were fighting on the outside i fell funny on my foot which didn't help me at all,  when we got into the ring i could literally only stand on one foot which was the worst thing that could happen. Then you guys knew what happened next, trust me i felt like shit after i got pinned early in the match but these things happen and can pretty much happen at any time. But this kind of injury has happened before throughout my career most of them nearly career ending...

Kent suddenly stops speaking and wipes his chin as if hes thinking carefully about what hes going to say next

I went to the medic yesterday after the match to check what the problem was and he said it wasn't to good, after noticing ive had these problems before in my medical records he said if it happens a certain amount of times it can be a career ending injury which can ultimately not let me walk properly ever again. He suggested to me that i should just retire and find another profession but you know what i said to him? "FUCK NO"

The crowd roar with excitement as the fire starter starts shouting down the mic

IM  GOING TO FIGHT TO THE VERY LAST BREATH FOR XGEN AND UNTIL EVERY BONE IN MY BODY IS BROKEN! TRUST ME Y-

Suddenly a familiar theme starts playing throughout the arena, cutting Kents speech off

Ryan Kent

1x NXT champion
Former money in the bank holder!
1x CMV Alpha champion

1x Undisputed champion
1X NXT tag champs
1X CMV Tag Champs
1x Hardcore Champion
1x International champion
2x Light Heavyweight champion
The man with the most title defences in CMV history!
CMV second ever grand slam champion!

Sean Kent

1x Fusion tag champs
DynamicWrestler
DynamicWrestler
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dark Humor

Back to top Go down

I need to get something off my chest... Empty Re: I need to get something off my chest...

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06, 2016 5:34 pm

Oh my god, it's Kristopher Ann! What is KA doing, interrupting during Ryan Kent's speech?  Kristopher Ann coming off a gruelling loss to Andrew Briggs last night on Purgatory, sporting a bruise on the right side of his chin from the beating he took in that triple threat match. Ann, already possessing a live microphone, shows a stagnant look on his face, un-waivering from Ryan Kent's line of sight, his eyes darting in the direction of the fire starter. Kristopher rolls into the ring and wastes little time staring Kent down. The atmosphere is building and the tension seems to be rising as Ann raises the mic to his mouth.

Kristopher Ann:

You ain't hurt.

Immediately following that opinion, Kristopher is met with a loud reaction from the crowd, consisting of mostly boos. Ann rubs his right eyebrow as he ponders the crowd's reaction.

Kristopher Ann:

Naw. To hell, you injured. I've seen it all, Kent, from alter egos to alliances gone awry to, in your case, "career ending" injuries. I can tell when someone's fakin' it, and I can tell when someone's trying to call everyone's bluff.

Ann wipes a bead of sweat off of his forehead as Ryan Kent doesn't care for any naysayers; Only Kent knows if he is truly injured, and whether he feels that it's Ann's business at all, it seems like Kristopher is intent on uncovering.

Kristopher Ann:

And I reckon you're calling our bluff. I ain't buying it. The way I see it, is that you're looking for an easy way out of admitting your mistakes. Let's face it, every since losing that CMV Undisputed Championship, you've been irrelevant ever since. You are sleeping on nails, Ryan. There's nowhere left to run. Well, obviously you can't run, because...

Kent gets up in Ann's face, yelling inaudible verbal barbs at Ann, who shrugs it off and pause to breathe in the raucous crowd that are anticipating a fight of some sort between the two.

Kristopher Ann:

Tell ya what. Prove it. Show me that you're really injured. Go on, walk tall, hero, don't be 'fraid to show your wounds, I won't lick them. Which foot is it? Which. Foot. Is. It?

Kent stomps on the apron with his left foot, signalling that his left is fine, which sets Kristopher up for his next point of action.

Kristopher Ann:

Great. That's all I needed to know.

And without hesitation, Kristopher Ann lays into Ryan Kent's right foot with a swift kick to the ankle! Kent is wincing on the ground, perhaps faking, perhaps truly feeling the effects of the kick as Ann heads to the timekeepers area and forcefully grabs one of the steel chairs lying in wait. Ann jolts into the ring and lunges for Kent but the fire starter escapes at the last moment, crawling into the corner and escaping by the skin of his teeth. Kent centers himself to the middle of the ropes and turns to see Ann again lunging at Kent, this time aiming straight for the face. Kent uses his arms to gain the rope as leverage. Kristopher catches Kent's foot, but Ryan Kent nails Ann on the forehead with a vicious left boot! The force pushes Kent out of the ring as he falls awkwardly out of the ring and lands even more awkwardly on his supposed injured right foot on the outside, not protected by padding. Kent again writhes in pain as he crawls to the security barricade and hoists himself up, holding his ankle as he looks at an equally hurt Kristopher Ann, who is sporting a small cut where his hairline is! Several security members come out to diffuse the situation, to try and cool down the red hot superstars, both of them intense with anger at what just transpired, as CMV returns after the commercial break!

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum