Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Out of Hand Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Out of Hand Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Out of Hand Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Out of Hand Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Out of Hand Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Out of Hand Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Out of Hand Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Out of Hand Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Out of Hand Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Out of Hand Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Out of Hand

2 posters

Go down

Out of Hand Empty Out of Hand

Post by Batman Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:35 pm

And out comes Nick Blake to a flurry of boos. And with him is a crowd of security guards, surrounding him as he walks to the top of the ramp and looks on in disgust at the crowd. Making sure his security know to follow, Nick begins to make his journey down the ramp.

Mr. Dashing
Nick Blake does not look happy. Smart of him to have some security with him tonight. You don't know where the cowboy could be lurking.

Nick Blake showing visual signs of the attack from Billy. Sporting several small butterfly bandages on his face to cover of the little cuts he got from his face being slammed into the TV. His cocky smile was nowhere to be found either. He hops up onto the ring apron, wipes off his shoes before entering, with a microphone in hand.

Nick Blake
Last week........

Nick stops for a second, showing signs of mental frustration.

Nick Blake
Last week.....I...Nick Blake was brutally attacked! In Nick Blake's own bloody home. That stupid little hillbilly scum decides to stalk Nick Blake, and break into my own home! This....this little rivalry...it's gotten outta hand.

He pauses to look around at the security guards, all forming an oval around him in the ring.

Nick Blake
Nick Blake took Billy to his limits, and cracked his skull in the middle of this ring at Purgatory. Billy....Billy was SUPPOSED to stay down. Admit defeat and move on so Nick Blake could move onto the next target. But he had to be a sore loser. And instead of attacking me during a match, or backstage. He WENT TO MY GODDAMN HOUSE!

Nick Blake is visually angry, his nose flaring and his eyes fuming a certain look only a potential serial killer would have.

Nick Blake
Nick Blake's had enough. Billy Weaver wants a fight? You all want to see us fight again? Huh??

The crowd awakens at the thought of Billy and Blake going at it again.

Nick Blake
Well too damn bad! Nick Blake didn't agree to a rematch, and certainly doesn't intend on being blindsided again.

Nick holds out his arm.

Nick Blake
These right here are PERSONAL security guards. I have six highly trained men to protect me from any unnecessary attacks by that brother fu...

Mr. Dashing
Oh no!

The crowd erupts in a fit of cheers as Billy comes walking out on stage. With a microphone in hand. However, before he could speak, Nick Blake begins to complain from inside the ring.

Nick Blake
Turn that awful music off!

The crowd began to switch their cheers to a more negative reaction.

Nick Blake
Billy, you deserve to be arrested! You are a criminal. Nick Blake doesn't wrestle criminals.

Billy Weaver
Boy...

Billy pauses as Nick looks displeased at the fact that Billy keeps on moving down the ramp.

Billy Weaver
You.......talked......shit. That's a no no.

Billy looks down while he slowly makes his way towards the ring.

Billy Weaver
If you talk shit you get hit. Simple as that you stupid little cock munch! You just had to keep on. Talkin shit, so I kept on whoopin yur ass. Then you get the better of me in our match of purgatory.

Nick smiles at Billy admitting defeat.

Billy Weaver
But out of disrespect, you thought that was it for me. Like i'll take one little ass whoopin and run home to mommy?

Billy stops at the end of the ramp.

Billy Weaver
Hell nah, I ran to your house! Drank yur beer! And whooped yur skinny little ass!

Nick Blake has heard enough. And feeling uneasy about Billy being so close to the ring, he orders his security team to join Billy on the outside as they all slide out of the ring and form a line, blocking Billy from entering ringside.

Nick Blake
You're a real idiot Billy. You are WANTED by the police. Yet you show up in an arena, on live television, to try something. Nick Blake knows you're not here to talk. No no no, you're here to try to pull a fast one on old Nick Blake. But I am one step ahead of you. You can't touch me.

Billy sizes up the six men before him, obviously contemplating breaking through the formation in order to get to Nick Blake.

Nick Blake
Don't even think about it buddy. You're done. You get NO Ascendence match. And you get NO rematch. You get nothing but jail time. You deserve to be locked up. You're an animal. You deserve to be in a freakin cage!

Billy smiles before dropping his mic as if he actually is going to try to fight off the guards. That is until the PA system lights up with.

[Open to Dashing]
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Out of Hand Empty Re: Out of Hand

Post by Mr. Dashing Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:15 am

As the theme music to Fusion and Genesis' general manager hits the PA system, Nick Blake throws up his arms as if to say, "FINALLY!" while Billy doesn't even turn his head to look back at Big Johnny overseeing the arena from atop the stage. Weaver simply smirks, he as well as most others know that Sampson isn't usually one to side with the good guys, the former two-time Light Heavyweight champion just keeps on dogging Blake in the ring as Johnny lifts up his mic to speak.

Sampson
I just couldn't take this anymore, honestly, you two are something else. You've been tearing apart Fusion and Genesis ever since Absolution, and I hoped that me pitting you two in a sanctioned bout at Purgatory would have ended this petty grudge the two of you just can't seem to let go of. But much to my chagrin, Billy, you traveled all the way to ENGLAND, and you went into Mr. Blake's HOME, and you brutally beat him down as if he were a dog! And, as you Nick have let us know time and time again, that's why you left UnMatched, because Tops Newsome viciously assaulted you backstage and I . . . I did nothing about it. I sat back and allowed for Tops to go unpunished, hell, he was even rewarded! And now, you've got a small army of security guards out here to protect you, paying out of your own pocket just so that you can feel safe from Billy Weaver at night. That simply shouldn't be, that's MY job to assure the safety and well-being of my superstars . . .

Blake is nodding his head and shouting relentlessly, "HELL YEAH IT IS!" Billy continues to be blocked off by the four mountainous men towering in front of him as Johnny continues onward.

Sampson
. . . But it's NOT my job, to babysit you. You're a grown man, Nick, you're a professional wrestler, a fighter! I take a good look at you right now, and I see a coward, a child hiding from the schoolyard bully. So as far as a rematch between the two of you goes . . . There WILL be one, and it will be in five week's time at Ascendance . . . This little bad blood back and forth between the two of you WILL end on the grandest stage of them all, one way, or another. Oh, oh, and Nick? You WILL NOT weasel your way out of this match, no, no, I employ superstars, Nick, not little girls! So this match WILL happen, oh it will, or you'll be once more out of a job!!!

The crowd in attendance goes crazy at the announcement of another huge bout coming their way at the show of shows! Nick Blake is furious as to be expected, as he begins to kick the bottom rope like a madman, Weaver with a smile on his face from ear to ear.

Sampson
Oh, but I'm not done just yet. You see Nick, you were right about two things; one, Billy being wanted by the police. But luckily, I have connections, and so I got Weaver a deal . . . Billy, you listening? So long as you don't even make eye contact with Mr. Blake, you'll get your match against him at Ascendance. But if at ANYTIME prior to that event, you so much as lay a finger on Blake's body, or even spit in his direction, the match is OFF and you'll be shipped off to jail! And secondly, Nick, you were correct in that Weaver SHOULD be locked in a cage like and animal, you BOTH should. So to not only protect the thousands of fans that will be in attendance, but also everyone ringside and in the back, the two of you will be tossed inside of a STEEL CAGE!!! Have a nice night . . .

Johnny takes a slight bow before exiting to the back, the fans chanting, "NICK IS FUCKED, NICK IS FUCKED!" Weaver certainly doesn't like that he'll have to wait FIVE weeks to get his hands on Blake, but oh boy, will the payoff be worth it, as everyone's favorite cousin slowly backs up the ramp, making the cutthroat taunt towards Blake who's shaking his head crazily as Fusion cuts to a commercial.
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Fri Jun 17, 2016 3:11 pm

Great reply. I could feel the tension between the two as Sampson explained how the situation was out of hand. I could FEEL it very well dashing.
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down