Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
That's why I kicked your leg out of your leg! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
That's why I kicked your leg out of your leg! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
That's why I kicked your leg out of your leg! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
That's why I kicked your leg out of your leg! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
That's why I kicked your leg out of your leg! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
That's why I kicked your leg out of your leg! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
That's why I kicked your leg out of your leg! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
That's why I kicked your leg out of your leg! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
That's why I kicked your leg out of your leg! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
That's why I kicked your leg out of your leg! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

That's why I kicked your leg out of your leg!

Go down

That's why I kicked your leg out of your leg! Empty That's why I kicked your leg out of your leg!

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:05 pm

Backstage now, to where Mac Thompson is standing to an unusually smug Ryan Kent, the cameraman counting down to the interview for the crowd.

Mac Thompson:

Backstage here at Saturday Night Genesis episode number 44, here with the self-proclaimed firestarter Rya-

Ryan Kent:

Woah ok, let's rephrase that please, Mac. Now, like we practiced...

Ryan Kent's confidence transforming into arrogance, Mac Thompson takes a deep breath and adheres.

Mac Thompson:

Ladies and gentleman, THE firestarter himself, Ryan......

Ryan looks at Mac disapprovingly as if to guide the words right out of his mouth. Mac again takes a deep breath, a bit miffed at his treatment.

Mac Thompson:

Ladies and gentleman, Ryan....Ryan freaking Kent.

Ryan Kent:

Beautiful. As much as I'd like to sit here and ramble garbage whilst stooping to your intellectual level, you coffin dodging oxygen thief, I'm only here for the questions. So if you could please get to the first question. Thanks.

Mac Thompson:

....Well, after what transpired the last time you and Kristopher Ann were in the ring at the same time, things got heated, to say the least. Only one word could really describe it; pandemonium. People have been arguing who came out on top of that encounter, as both of you ended up on the floor hurt-

Ryan Kent:

BUT, but, am I really hurt? That's the question, according to Kristopher Ann. Since he seems to be a podiatrist and can detect when my foot is a-okay or not, why did he go after me? Huh? All I was trying to do, was to address my adoring fans...

Kent's statement garners a mixed response from the audience.

Ryan Kent:

And that degenerate redneck waltzes down to the ring and starts pointing the finger at me and throws accusations around left, right and center. I still beat his ass with one leg. ONE LEG! I'm the modern day Zach Gowen, except I was always relevant. For Ann's information, and for yours, my injury, or "lack of"....that information is confidential to the victim, that being me. And the next week, I beat him, so I don't see why he has to continua-

SMASH! A vicious thud to the back of Kent's head, knocking him out due to a forearm from Kristopher Ann. Mac Thompson is quietly loving this, as Kristopher circles the unconscious Kent like a shark, eventually kneeling down and grabbing a handful of Kent's hair and pulling it up to reveal glazed over eyes. Kent is staring at the stars.

Kristopher Ann:

You just couldn't leave it, could you, Ryan? You of all people should know. If you play with fire, sooner or later, you'll get burned. So here's what's gonna happen; you're gonna go to whoever it is that you need to go to, and you're gonna ask for another match between us. I like tables, hint hint. Either way, you're gonna grow a pair and man up once and for all. You are but a cold stake through the heart of CMV. I'm going to erase you.

Fade to black.

Back to top Go down