Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Bloody Brit interrupted by..... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Bloody Brit interrupted by..... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Bloody Brit interrupted by..... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Bloody Brit interrupted by..... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Bloody Brit interrupted by..... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Bloody Brit interrupted by..... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Bloody Brit interrupted by..... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Bloody Brit interrupted by..... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Bloody Brit interrupted by..... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Bloody Brit interrupted by..... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Bloody Brit interrupted by.....

Go down

Bloody Brit interrupted by..... Empty Bloody Brit interrupted by.....

Post by Topher Mod Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:23 am

We are live at the Liacouras Center in Philadelphia, Pennslyvania and the fans are on there feet as usual watching another episode of CMV Genesis… Mac Thompson has made his way to the ring met by a chorus of boos, way to change the atmosphere Maccy.

Mac : Please settle down….

But the fans show him no respect.

Mac : Oh c’mon I’m Mac T dammit, CMV’s #1 interviewer, But enough about me, We`ve just heard some ground breaking news concerning the International Championship for Ascendance. The current champion The Bloody Brit Chris Andrews will defend against 3 challengers in a fatal 4 way match. Ever since Andrews has won the title he has been in some impressive matches with Jaxon Jordan and Kevin Lee. In-fact over the last few weeks Andrews, Jordan and Lee have all faced each other in 1 on 1 matches. But General Manger Johnny Sampson has put a spanner in the works and made a blockbuster announcement by including Tim Lafave to the match at Ascendance.. So with that said let me introduce to you my guest at this time he is the International Champion, here is The Bloody Brit Chris Annnnnnnnnndreeeeeeeeeeeeeeews.

The Bloody Brit comes walking down the isle with the gold proudly around his waist, The fans go wild screaming for Andrews for a high-five. Andrews slides under the bottom rope and climbs the turnbuckle showing off his International Championship for the whole world to see. He climbs down puts the belt over his shoulder and stands next to Mac.

Mac : So Bloody Brit, you’ll be facing Jordan, Lee and Lafave at Ascendance but next week on Fusion you’ll be teaming up with the man who beat you just 2 weeks ago Jaxon Jordan as you take on the former Tag Team Champions T&Lee, your thoughts please.

Brit : Yea Jordan beat me but next week we will be tag team partners as we take on the other 2 participants in the fatal 4 way match. Now I don’t know if I can trust Jaxon after all he has Sampson in his corner and his is also one of my opponents at Ascendance, so yea I’ll have to keep my eyes wide open on all 3 of them. But ya bring up a good point Jaxon beat me…. I pinned  Lee  and Lee defeated Jaxon.  I guess Lee needs his tag team partner Tim for back-up seeing as I kicked the martials arts experts teeth down his throat for the win. But ya know me, I love a good brawl, fatal 4 way the more the merrier.
I’ve never been one to back down from a fight, even when the odds have been against me. Just look how I became the #1 contender in that fatal 4 way with Grid, Anderson and Jimmaurie… I was getting my arse kicked left, right and centre but still hit The Cliffhanger on the biggest guy in the match, yea that’s right on Grid and then went onto Purgatory where I took on Morgan Jackson who had defeated me twice before, but when the gold was on the line, I showed him and the whole CMV Universe who the true #1 Brit is…

Jaxon Jordan’s music hits and out comes the former 2x International Champion and steps into the ring.. The 2 superstars go face to face, staring a hole through each other. Jaxon clenches his fist ready to hit an hashtag perhaps……. But no he offers his hand, the 2 shake hands …. Jaxon takes a moment to acknowledge the fans screaming at the top of their lungs before he raises the mic..

JJ : Now I want you to understand something Andrews, the only reason I shook your hand is because I have respect. Not for you, but for the gold over your shoulder. Just know that we may be partners, but that doesn’t mean I have your back. I’m going to use this opportunity to give a preview of what is coming to Ascendance, and that is Jaxon Jordan in the middle of the ring with his hand raised and 3 other bodies laid out and me once again the International Champion.
Everyone thought good ol’ J Double was just a memory but Sampson knew what was best for business and I’m going to prove he made the right decision!

Jaxon turns his back on Andrews and drops the mic as he taunts to the crowd but then spins around and tries to catch the Brit with The Hashtag but Andrews sees it coming and ducks the punch and drops JJ with some Revenge (Stunner)

-----------------------------------
special thanks to my homie Jaxon Jordan for his part in the promo.

Last edited by topher316 on Sun Jun 19, 2016 1:53 pm; edited 2 times in total

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

Bloody Brit interrupted by..... Empty Re: Bloody Brit interrupted by.....

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:26 am

This comment will probably get deleted because reasons lol, but loving the collaboration here. Will be watching the feud closely leading up to Ascendance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Mod Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:34 am

Thanks KinZil Smile

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down